Traitor or Patriot? Discussing Mark Meadows.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The January 6th House Committee may be filing criminal contempt charges against Mark Meadows if he continues to refuse to cooperate with their investigation. If Meadows is truly innocent then it shouldn't be a problem for him to come forward and lay out that case. The people have a right to know if malfeasance truly occurred or not.

The January 6th House Committee may be filing criminal contempt charges against Mark Meadows if he continues to refuse to cooperate with their investigation. If Meadows is truly innocent then it shouldn't be a problem for him to come forward and lay out that case. The people have a right to know if malfeasance truly occurred or not.

why should he help them when the law doesnt say he should??

funny how progs like you dont care about civil rights,,

At the end of his letter, Mark Meadows lawyer writes, "We recognize and do not dispute that the violence and interference with the processes of our democratic institutions as occurred on January 6, 2021, were deplorable and unjustifiable events."

His lawyer, Mr. Twilliger is right on that point.

Where he errors in his letter and the law he cites, is that we facing an issue of first impression: The use of executive power to undermine the electoral process of this country and the use of said power to interfere with the Constitutional transfer of power.

Meadows should be held in contempt for his failure to appear and then dragged to testify before the committee. He may plead the fifth. That is his right. Let him plead it in public.

Last edited:

The committee is so lopsided, it doesn't want the truth, just the optics for the press.

ROTFL! The FBI did an 8 month investigation of the Jan 6 incident. They are law enforcement, not politicians. They found nothing on Trump or Meadows or Steve Bannon. They already charged those they found guilty of crimes.

The fact that he had already provided a ton of documents makes this even MORE weird.

I guess none of this is surprising, considering.

Just a waste of time and tax dollars. 1/6 has already been investigated to death. The FBI found no sign of a planned anything by anyone.

More wasted time and tax dollars. What idiots they all are.
I would think it would deserve at least as much time as Benghazi and Hilary's emails.

Your preposterous claim to not be a Xidenista rings hollower by the day.

Coyote
No. Benghazi was caused by an incompetent State Department run by Hitlery.

I work with many ex military men and woman and every one told me that if they had done what she had done with emails they would all be in Leavenworth.
Sounds like a partisan double standard.

Last edited:
Both party's were offered to participate at 50% of participants being Republicans & 50% Democrat's. The Republicans refused this offer was my understanding? explain the reasoning.
Well, this was the plan all along. Refuse to participate in a bipartisan investigation so that you can call it a partisan investigation.

Pretty transparent, pretty insulting that they think no one would notice, but it could work.

He'll talk after a few hours with the Gitmo Gizmo.

Both party's were offered to participate at 50% of participants being Republicans & 50% Democrat's. The Republicans refused this offer was my understanding? explain the reasoning.
Banks and Jordan were denied by Pelosi, replaced by a couple of soft RINO's.
Unprecedented

Well, this was the plan all along. Refuse to participate in a bipartisan investigation so that you can call it a partisan investigation.

Pretty transparent, pretty insulting that they think no one would notice, but it could work.
They could have had a non partisan independent commission, and in fact had agreed. Then Donnie said no. And just like that they were against it. Kind of like a mafia boss

Coyote
No. Benghazi was caused by an incompetent State Department run by Hitlery.

I work with many ex military men and woman and every one told me that if they had done what she had done with emails they would all be in Leavenworth.
I'm sure you talked with a lot of people who fell for trump's big lie too. The fact that you associate with so many idiots that believe conspiracy theories says more about you than anything else.

Forum List

Back