Did ESPN go too political? Bloodbath of layoffs today for on-air employees

Thought Trump was going to create jobs…

ESPN's numbers have been in freefall since they tried to impart politics into sports.

Unfortunately, the OP states that it's going even more political. It's creating more 'News/Politics'-driven shows. I hate the direction it's going. Most watch sports as an escape from depressing news & politics. Personally, i'm pretty pissed off about it. I don't wanna see dumbass athletes wearing Hoodies and not standing for the National Anthem.

They're on the clock. They're being paid to do a job. And that job is to entertain. When you show up to work, it's about the job. In the real world, Employers don't allow their Employees to sit around screeching their political beliefs all day. You do that, you lose your job. That's the way it should be for Athletes too. Just do what you're being paid to do. Do your job.

Perhaps it would be helpful if you guys could point to the rampant politicalization of ESPN. I’ve turned it on several times on my vacation…I’m not seeing it. What I am seeing is wall to wall coverage of the NFL draft and a Yankees/BoSox game. I would imagine its probably winning the demographic its going for with the game.

Didn't avoid it at all.
Answered fully.

Because you don't have any reasoning skills that is your problem.
Racist through and through. But with a redneck mentality one cannot reason with you.
:afro:

A f*cking no brain like you cant see it but thats ok
Be the river-rock that you are.
200w.gif

He dumb ass!!!...
Before McNabb led the Philadelphia Eagles to a 23-13 victory
over the Buffalo Bills, Limbaugh said on ESPN's "Sunday NFL
Countdown"
that McNabb is overrated. However, Limbaugh injected his comment with racial overtones that have set off a controversy.

"Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go," Limbaugh
said. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in
the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback
do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a
lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't
deserve. The defense carried this team."

I actually disagree with his comment....but there's racist about it, snowflake.

So try to explain what's racist about what he said. Here's where you go away and pretend to be too cool to answer

I knew you would avoid the question. You have nothing but faux outrage. Gfy

ESPN focuses most of their attention on east and west coast teams and pretty much ignores everything in between no surprise they are having problems.

They cover Chicago Mutherfucker

For someone like you that has selective memory lapses.
"Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go," Limbaugh
said
. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in

lol, remember when ESPN hired Rush Limbaugh and it took him about 10 minutes before he made a racist on air comment and got fired?
No?
Steven A Smith and his buttbuddy white cuck have said way worse.

For someone like you that has selective memory lapses.
said
. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in

lol, remember when ESPN hired Rush Limbaugh and it took him about 10 minutes before he made a racist on air comment and got fired?
No?
Steven A Smith and his buttbuddy white cuck have said way worse.

When Mongo?

Forum List

Back