Did ESPN go too political? Bloodbath of layoffs today for on-air employees

Good comment, spot on:

I remember ESPN back in the 90's was just about sports. Sportscenter covered sports. I stopped watching it whenever it went to focus on, special interest stories, loud mouth former players and experts (who are almost always wrong),

If they have 1,000 people that appear on the air (as the story suggests), 100 is not much of a cut across all platforms. They should get rid of 3-400 in my view. I do not like their radio programming at all; the “When we come back, we will discuss why this may be the final season of the NBA.” Then you hear 5 commercials and when they do come back, they discuss why this may be the final season of the NBA without female referees or the final seasons of the NBA without tickets that are less than $50.

Politics, of course, has nothing to do with it. As the population grows, the cannon of interests expands and sports are not always front and center.

For someone like you that has selective memory lapses.
"Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go," Limbaugh
said
. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in
the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback
do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a
lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't
deserve. The defense carried this team."

lol, remember when ESPN hired Rush Limbaugh and it took him about 10 minutes before he made a racist on air comment and got fired?
No?

lol, remember when ESPN hired Rush Limbaugh and it took him about 10 minutes before he made a racist on air comment and got fired?

ESPN never hired rush limbaugh, idiot. That was fox.....and he never made any racist comments, dickhead.

For someone like you that has selective memory lapses.
"Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go," Limbaugh
said
. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in

No?

What's racist?

He dumb ass!!!...
Before McNabb led the Philadelphia Eagles to a 23-13 victory
over the Buffalo Bills, Limbaugh said on ESPN's "Sunday NFL
Countdown"
that McNabb is overrated. However, Limbaugh injected his comment with racial overtones that have set off a controversy.

said. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in

ESPN never hired rush limbaugh, idiot. That was fox.....and he never made any racist comments, dickhead.

He dumb ass!!!...
Before McNabb led the Philadelphia Eagles to a 23-13 victory
over the Buffalo Bills, Limbaugh said on ESPN's "Sunday NFL
Countdown"
that McNabb is overrated. However, Limbaugh injected his comment with racial overtones that have set off a controversy.

said. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in

I actually disagree with his comment....but there's racist about it, snowflake.

Forum List

Back