Did Bill Clinton invariantly admit we had fema camps in America?

bigreb continues to progress from silly to stupid. The OP is epic fail, even for the klanster.
Why is it an epic fail? If it is an epic fail why even bother posting? Is it because it doesn't intrest you is it because you think your somehow wiser thean anyone else? Is it because you can forsee the future? Oh that's right jake poor little jake trys to pull on a chain, he try's to play this little childish game with everybody but the ubber left. jake just a silly little troll that likes to get a rise out of people behind a computer screen. Now tell me joke what does your attack on me have to do with the thread? Get this through your thick head you're not that smart.

Do you have some thoughts on why the press didn't ask Clinton for a more direct answer. Than allow him to answer with we need to work with the UN

You have just Proven DiveCon Right ~ You are an Idiot ~!!!~

Idiot? I just call it as I see it. You started out so good then you got to the blame BUOOOOSH part, I've seen it before..
A friend who is in charge at fema? He's a democrat you had to make sure we had to know that, like big fucking whoopie your friend is a democrat. Who really gives a shit what political way your friend goes? And for what reason was it relavant to the discussion?

Yeah ~ Your an Idiot ~ I Never Blamed Bush asshole
And I am certainly not a political hack that wants to blame Bush
DumbShit~~~~
You took my response out of context.
His being a Democrat was relevent to what I was originally responding to.

My apologies

You have just Proven DiveCon Right ~ You are an Idiot ~!!!~

Idiot? I just call it as I see it. You started out so good then you got to the blame BUOOOOSH part, I've seen it before..
A friend who is in charge at fema? He's a democrat you had to make sure we had to know that, like big fucking whoopie your friend is a democrat. Who really gives a shit what political way your friend goes? And for what reason was it relavant to the discussion?
um, she DIDNT blame bush
read her post again

Well I got to the democrat part and thought it was going to be one of those blame bush post.

Forum List

Back