Did Bill Clinton invariantly admit we had fema camps in America?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
While watching this video He was asked about Concentration camps or FEMA camps in certain sates in America. He did not deny the existence of any. Just wondering what others think?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFPsHPKY0y8&feature=grec_index[/ame]

The only thing conspiratorial about this is, is simply FEMA's ability to use those facilities in a manner of their own choosing. Given a matter of insurrection, it's pretty obvious that the facilities created to house prison inmates on military bases and others could serve as internment camps. I don't think that this is an irrational supposition because they clearly do exist.

The only thing conspiratorial about this is, is simply FEMA's ability to use those facilities in a manner of their own choosing. Given a matter of insurrection, it's pretty obvious that the facilities created to house prison inmates on military bases and others could serve as internment camps. I don't think that this is an irrational supposition because they clearly do exist.

If they do exsist why is there a big denial from most everybody? I know plenty of people who talk of them exsisting, but I have never seen one. I'm not saying they don't I just haven't seen one in person. It was also mention U.N. troops, would that be unconstitutional?

While watching this video He was asked about Concentration camps or FEMA camps in certain sates in America. He did not deny the existence of any. Just wondering what others think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFPsHPKY0y8&feature=grec_index

You notice how he danced around the question and did not address it? Clinton lies so often he believes the lies he tells.If pinochio were possible,his nose would grow thousands of miles long.:lol: the fact that he dodge the question and did not answer it is enough proof to me they exist alone.that lady also called him out and caught him lying about the Mena arkansas CIA drug smuggling connection when high level authoritys came forward and talked about his involvement in it. Funny that Clinton and his Bush buddies both believe in a new world which Hitler always talked about having as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

You notice how he danced around the question and did not address it? Clinton lies so often he believes the lies he tells.If pinochio were possible,his nose would grow thousands of miles long.:lol: the fact that he dodge the question and did not answer it is enough proof to me they exist alone.that lady also called him out and caught him lying about the Mena arkansas CIA drug smuggling connection when high level authoritys came forward and talked about his involvement in it. Funny that Clinton and his Bush buddies both believe in a new world which Hitler always talked about having as well.

Calm down I'm sure there's a logical reason he did not address the question and the news media did that pressure him to answer it.

Calm down I'm sure there's a logical reason he did not address the question and the news media did that pressure him to answer it.

you really need to read that again and your obviously not aware of how evil and corrupt clinton and Bush REALLY are.every president that gets into office is always more evil and corrupt than the previous one.:cuckoo:

also,are you even aware of how that evil bastard Bill "I never had sex with that woman" Clinton lied his ass off about the events of waco saying -we never fired on the davidians when the video CLEARLY shows the ATF firing from a helicopter onto the compound? and then he went on and lied saying they did not cause the fire,that the davidians did when the video clearly shows a us army tank shooting fire onto the compound with a flame thrower mounted on top? He was also having dinner at the white house that day watching the waco events that day chuckling with known communist leaders of china.the white house photographs prove that.

Last edited:
Oh, we had FEMA camps alright. But the "concentration" was "carcinogenic".

fema-trailers.jpg

Toxic Formaldehyde in FEMA Trailers
On November 12, 2007, media outlets reported that the toxic FEMA trailers were emitting far more poisonous formaldehyde than previously thought. According to air quality test conducted by the Sierra Club, as many as 95% of occupied FEMA trailers used by Gulf Coast hurricane victims contained twice the level of formaldehyde fumes considered safe by the Centers for Disease Control. What’s more, the same air quality testing also found unsafe levels of formaldehyde in FEMA mobile homes, which were once thought to be a safe alternative to the toxic FEMA trailers.

Toxic FEMA Trailer Lawsuit Formaldehyde

Was the Republican's plan for the survivers of Katrina to "kill them" and "start over from scratch"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldOpp7O40jA

you really need to read that again and your obviously not aware of how evil and corrupt clinton and Bush REALLY are.every president that gets into office is always more evil and corrupt than the previous one.:cuckoo:

You just can't be a bull and spring this on people who are not aware of whats going on right under their noises. I am trying to do this smooth and easy. as I said calm down.

fema-trailers.jpg

On November 12, 2007, media outlets reported that the toxic FEMA trailers were emitting far more poisonous formaldehyde than previously thought. According to air quality test conducted by the Sierra Club, as many as 95% of occupied FEMA trailers used by Gulf Coast hurricane victims contained twice the level of formaldehyde fumes considered safe by the Centers for Disease Control. What’s more, the same air quality testing also found unsafe levels of formaldehyde in FEMA mobile homes, which were once thought to be a safe alternative to the toxic FEMA trailers.

Was the Republican's plan for the survivers of Katrina to "kill them" and "start over from scratch"?

trailers do not constitute a camp.

fema-trailers.jpg

trailers do not constitute a camp.

very true.

You just can't be a bull and spring this on people who are not aware of whats going on right under their noises. I am trying to do this smooth and easy. as I said calm down.

oh.well I was under the impression from your reply to Physics Exist that you were in denial like R Dean and others are.my bad.I'll just leave with this last post saying for the people seeking the truth,they better look at the videos here we have posted.It pretty much says it all.nothing more to say.other than they should google in rex 84 for themselves and try to explain it.they cant.Like I said ,they better start putting two and two together of what Both Clinton and Bush have said that there will be a new world order the same words Hitler spoke.coincidentally,thats what that guy in YOUR video said, mentioning Hitler as well.

Last edited:

fema-trailers.jpg

ah, so once again rdean equates government stupidity to an actual plan to kill people

Hanlon's Razor.

Bert which post are you mocking? or is it the thread? If it's the thread maybe you can address why clinton didn't answer the question with a yes or no? Why didn't he say no we don't have U.N. troops here and no we don't have concentration camps.

Forum List

Back