Did Bill Clinton invariantly admit we had fema camps in America?

hey, remember those "FEMA plastic caskets"

;)

Thats a differant thread DiveCon:eusa_whistle:
it fits with the "FEMA death/internment camps" motif
;)
YMMV

Did you by chance watch the video? If so did you accept his answer her should he have answered her more directly like yes the U.N. has troops here and yes there are concentration camps here.

Instead he said we must work with the U.N. blah blah blah.

Oh, we had FEMA camps alright. But the "concentration" was "carcinogenic".

fema-trailers.jpg

Toxic Formaldehyde in FEMA Trailers
On November 12, 2007, media outlets reported that the toxic FEMA trailers were emitting far more poisonous formaldehyde than previously thought. According to air quality test conducted by the Sierra Club, as many as 95% of occupied FEMA trailers used by Gulf Coast hurricane victims contained twice the level of formaldehyde fumes considered safe by the Centers for Disease Control. What’s more, the same air quality testing also found unsafe levels of formaldehyde in FEMA mobile homes, which were once thought to be a safe alternative to the toxic FEMA trailers.

Toxic FEMA Trailer Lawsuit Formaldehyde

Was the Republican's plan for the survivers of Katrina to "kill them" and "start over from scratch"?
ah, so once again rdean equates government stupidity to an actual plan to kill people

Hanlon's Razor.

I don't think rdean realizes bush is goine and those trailers are still around being used by the currant prsident. But don't tell him let's allow him his dream world.

Thats a differant thread DiveCon:eusa_whistle:
;)
YMMV

Did you by chance watch the video? If so did you accept his answer her should he have answered her more directly like yes the U.N. has troops here and yes there are concentration camps here.

yeah, i watched it

and did you really expect a politician to actually answer that question?
i'm surprised he didnt fall on the floor laughing at the stupidity of it
how that woman got in that press conf is a mystery

bigrebnc has definitely revealed that he has not a clue about fema camps.

what a silly goof he is.

;)
YMMV

yeah, i watched it

and did you really expect a politician to actually answer that question?
i'm surprised he didnt fall on the floor laughing at the stupidity of it
how that woman got in that press conf is a mystery

What I would have expected him to say is no, even if it was a lie it would be normal for a politican.

bigrebnc has definitely revealed that he has not a clue about fema camps.

what a silly goof he is.

Jake, do you even have a clue of who I am? Are you even aware of who you are dealing with? You don't know shit. I do hope you have made preperations for the coming food shrotages.

As I said, and as you continue to demonstrate, bigrebnc, you are a silly goof.

As I said jake you do not know me nor do you know anything about me. You do not know where I have been and what I have seen. Or who I have talked with and who I know. Mecklinberg County built a jail four years ago that I was involved with, and has yet to place anyone in it. It's just sitting there empty. Will it be used for fema? Who knows but an empty building will double fence line empty kind of strange if you ask me.

As I said jake you do not know me nor do you know anything about me. You do not know where I have been and what I have seen. Or who I have talked with and who I know. Mecklinberg County built a jail four years ago that I was involved with, and has yet to place anyone in it. It's just sitting there empty. Will it be used for fema? Who knows but an empty building will double fence line empty kind of strange if you ask me.
is that the one that offered to house the gitmo terrorists?

is that the one that offered to house the gitmo terrorists?

no it was built to hold illegal immigrants

fema-trailers.jpg

On November 12, 2007, media outlets reported that the toxic FEMA trailers were emitting far more poisonous formaldehyde than previously thought. According to air quality test conducted by the Sierra Club, as many as 95% of occupied FEMA trailers used by Gulf Coast hurricane victims contained twice the level of formaldehyde fumes considered safe by the Centers for Disease Control. What’s more, the same air quality testing also found unsafe levels of formaldehyde in FEMA mobile homes, which were once thought to be a safe alternative to the toxic FEMA trailers.

Was the Republican's plan for the survivers of Katrina to "kill them" and "start over from scratch"?

Hey ~ I personally know the head guy that works for FEMA putting people into those trailers. He has worked for FEMA since Clinton and is a Democrat!! I talked with him almost daily during Katrina. There is NO WAY that they knew that those trailers were toxic. He was
all about helping All of the people. His was Not a political job in any way, shape or form. He actually hated Bush but He blamed the governor for the delay of help. He was ready & waiting with the Red Cross before the storm in Arkansas. He could Not go in until the governor of LA called for help. He was calling me daily to keep me informed of the situation as he was very fearful of what was happening. Once Bush gave them the OK they still had to wait until they knew it was Safe to respond. It was utter chaos as you well know. There was other stuff happening that the public knows nothing of. As much as he loves his Job he was not willing to die for New Orleans.
It really wasn't Bushs fault ~ He wasn't/couldn't come out and say what was Really going on.
You have No Idea what was going on!!!!
Bush sucked it up like a Real Leader should.
I Know for a Fact that the trailers for Katrina where put there with only Good Intentions
by people that truly cared and wanted to Help!!

I have no doubt that there are FEMA camps out there.............

fema-trailers.jpg

Hey ~ I personally know the head guy that works for FEMA putting people into those trailers. He has worked for FEMA since Clinton and is a Democrat!! I talked with him almost daily during Katrina. There is NO WAY that they knew that those trailers were toxic. He was
all about helping All of the people. His was Not a political job in any way, shape or form. He actually hated Bush but He blamed the governor for the delay of help. He was ready & waiting with the Red Cross before the storm in Arkansas. He could Not go in until the governor of LA called for help. He was calling me daily to keep me informed of the situation as he was very fearful of what was happening. Once Bush gave them the OK they still had to wait until they knew it was Safe to respond. It was utter chaos as you well know. There was other stuff happening that the public knows nothing of. As much as he loves his Job he was not willing to die for New Orleans.
It really wasn't Bushs fault ~ He wasn't/couldn't come out and say what was Really going on.
I Know for a Fact that the trailers for Katrina where put there with only Good Intentions

shhhh, rdean and reality are in different galaxies

fema-trailers.jpg

hello

I personally know the head guy that works for FEMA putting people into those trailers. He has worked for FEMA since Clinton and is a Democrat!!

You do, well thats great, he the head of fema? WOW

I talked with him almost daily during Katrina. There is NO WAY that they knew that those trailers were toxic. He was

Yep, even people who run government agancy's are humna and cannot predict what will happen

His was Not a political job in any way, shape or form. He actually hated Bush but He blamed the governor for the delay of help. He was ready & waiting with the Red Cross before the storm in Arkansas.

UIH HUN I see just another poolitical hack that wants to blame BUOOOOOSH.

fema-trailers.jpg

hello

I talked with him almost daily during Katrina. There is NO WAY that they knew that those trailers were toxic. He was

Yep, even people who run government agancy's are humna and cannot predict what will happen

His was Not a political job in any way, shape or form. He actually hated Bush but He blamed the governor for the delay of help. He was ready & waiting with the Red Cross before the storm in Arkansas.

You have just Proven DiveCon Right ~ You are an Idiot ~!!!~

Last edited:

hello

Idiot? I just call it as I see it. You started out so good then you got to the blame BUOOOOSH part, I've seen it before..
A friend who is in charge at fema? He's a democrat you had to make sure we had to know that, like big fucking whoopie your friend is a democrat. Who really gives a shit what political way your friend goes? And for what reason was it relavant to the discussion?

hello

Idiot? I just call it as I see it. You started out so good then you got to the blame BUOOOOSH part, I've seen it before..
A friend who is in charge at fema? He's a democrat you had to make sure we had to know that, like big fucking whoopie your friend is a democrat. Who really gives a shit what political way your friend goes? And for what reason was it relavant to the discussion?
um, she DIDNT blame bush
read her post again

hello

Yeah ~ Your an Idiot ~ I Never Blamed Bush asshole
And I am certainly not a political hack that wants to blame Bush
DumbShit~~~~
You took my response out of context.
His being a Democrat was relevent to what I was originally responding to.

Last edited:
bigreb continues to progress from silly to stupid. The OP is epic fail, even for the klanster.

Forum List

Back