Did anyone see the teaser at the end of the Avengers movie?

Thanos in The Avengers 2?

That is so freaking cool. :thup:

/dork_outed
My buddy’s name is thano and he loves superhero movies. I’m surprised he never mentions it. Anyways I’m watching avengers 1. Also Thor the dark world is on another channels. I just can’t get enough of them. This first ones the best. Thor vs hulk? Incredible.

Looking forward to justice league

The Avengers movie just sucked. I get the sense that nobody involved in making it had ever seen the original TV series, and had no idea what it was supposed to be about. Uma Thurman's role in the movie was a particularly spectacular failure, perhaps the worst of her career. Ms. Thurman is generally an excellent actress, and the Emma Peel character ought to have been well within her ability to play. She had the look down almost perfect, but she played the role with no personality at all.

The Avengers movie just sucked. I get the sense that nobody involved in making it had ever seen the original TV series, and had no idea what it was supposed to be about. Uma Thurman's role in the movie was a particularly spectacular failure, perhaps the worst of her career. Ms. Thurman is generally an excellent actress, and the Emma Peel character ought to have been well within her ability to play. She had the look down almost perfect, but she played the role with no personality at all.
Omg is that the avengers they are referring to?

The only genuine The Avengers is the old British TV show from the 1960s, starring Patrick Macnee as John Steed. And no, the awful movie from the 1990s with Ralph Fiennes and Uma Thurman does not count. Perhaps it would be possible to make a movie that would, but this one completely failed.

Any other use of the name “The Avengers” is an abomination.

The only genuine The Avengers is the old British TV show from the 1960s, starring Patrick Macnee as John Steed. And no, the awful movie from the 1990s with Ralph Fiennes and Uma Thurman does not count. Perhaps it would be possible to make a movie that would, but this one completely failed.

Well I can tell you that most people think iron man hulk Thor and captain America when they hear avengers

Uma sucked in Batman too. I liked her in kill bill and pulp fiction though

Well I can tell you that most people think iron man hulk Thor and captain America when they hear avengers

Well, ignorant, worthless fools do, anyway. The rest of us know that that name only properly refers to the old British TV show.

Well, ignorant, worthless fools do, anyway. The rest of us know that that name only properly refers to the old British TV show.
Or people under 50 ya old fuck

Or people under 50 ya old fuck
tell him bobo.....the Avengers that he is talking about died years ago.....the comic guys have been ongoing since 63....

Forum List

Back