Did any Jewish people in Nazi Germany threaten to leave Germany?

But did any of them get on German radio or whatever and threaten to leave like our liberal celebrities under Trump who they claim is "literally Hitler"?

I don't think so, they actually meant they were leaving, these celebs were just seeking attention.

Jews who left Germany from the time of the NUREMBURG LAWS (1935) did so ILLEGALLY and thus carefully and secretly-----often having to pay huge amounts in order to GET OUT. Smart jews left earlier with less danger.
Einstein effectively DEFECTED in 1933. to the USA. He was---at that time a "teacher" at some University
over there. For an attorney you seem to be a little clueless (sorry----but SHEEESH an attorney?) Feel
free to ask questions------I am older than are you-----I was a child in the post world war II era and there were
family stories and---the histories of jewish neighbors to which I was privy. I had playmates who never heard of
HITLER------I had heard.

The topic was mainly poking fun at "the sky is falling" liberals who threaten to leave and then go back to their mansions in Malibu/Hollywood Hills or to their penthouses in NYC.
You chose a way that kind of trivializes how Jews needed to escape from Germany during the Nazi era and particularly the pre-war era. The idea that Jews could go on the radio or other media and talk about leaving Germany in some kind of protest is just silly and shows your lack of historical knowledge for that period of history.

The only ones trivializing it are the rich liberals who have the luxury of going on TV to threaten leaving America. My grandpa on my dad's side fled North Korea when communist tanks invaded, so cry some more.
You don't even know Korean history. Don't pretend to know German/Jewish history.

Jews who left Germany from the time of the NUREMBURG LAWS (1935) did so ILLEGALLY and thus carefully and secretly-----often having to pay huge amounts in order to GET OUT. Smart jews left earlier with less danger.
Einstein effectively DEFECTED in 1933. to the USA. He was---at that time a "teacher" at some University
over there. For an attorney you seem to be a little clueless (sorry----but SHEEESH an attorney?) Feel
free to ask questions------I am older than are you-----I was a child in the post world war II era and there were
family stories and---the histories of jewish neighbors to which I was privy. I had playmates who never heard of
HITLER------I had heard.

The topic was mainly poking fun at "the sky is falling" liberals who threaten to leave and then go back to their mansions in Malibu/Hollywood Hills or to their penthouses in NYC.
You chose a way that kind of trivializes how Jews needed to escape from Germany during the Nazi era and particularly the pre-war era. The idea that Jews could go on the radio or other media and talk about leaving Germany in some kind of protest is just silly and shows your lack of historical knowledge for that period of history.

The only ones trivializing it are the rich liberals who have the luxury of going on TV to threaten leaving America. My grandpa on my dad's side fled North Korea when communist tanks invaded, so cry some more.

The tanks invaded SOUTH Korea. The North Koreans WERE the Communists.

well------they weren't BORN THAT WAY. Stuff had to happen to them. Even germans were
not BORN nazis

40 years of brutal Japanese occupation left Korea devastated. . After World War 2, the departure of the Japanese created a power vacuum. Syngman Rhee took over the South and Kim Il Sung the North. Kim Ill Sung allied himself with Communist China and Rhee with the West.

Forum List

Back