Dick’s May Have To Close Stores Due To Anti-Gun Decisions

I walked into one the other day to buy some seat backs for our trip to the college football game we saw in Tennessee. I saw they were still selling firearms and left soon thereafter.

See ya Dicks!
. Good. Continue your boycott of the sniveling cowards. Dicks must be destroyed for capulating to the SJW PC culture.

I walked into one the other day to buy some seat backs for our trip to the college football game we saw in Tennessee. I saw they were still selling firearms and left soon thereafter.

See ya Dicks!
. Good. Continue your boycott of the sniveling cowards. Dicks must be destroyed for capulating to the SJW PC culture.

Ok. They didn’t have what I wanted which is why I left. I saw that they were selling guns and I didn’t feel that remorseful about taking my business to someone else.

I saw the podcast of Dicks CEO trying to explain this to investors. Funny stuff...and the stock was promptly downgraded.

See ya Dicks!

Ok. They didn’t have what I wanted which is why I left. I saw that they were selling guns and I didn’t feel that remorseful about taking my business to someone else.
. Still counts.

See ya Dicks!

. Still counts.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Question: What happens when you put a dumb ass in charge? You lose money and customers.

And apparently file bankruptcy 6 times.

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 12.06.38 PM.png

Question: What happens when you put a dumb ass in charge? You lose money and customers.

View attachment 233768

Bankruptcy is common. Given the number of ventures Trump has been involved in even six isn't that bad.

You shouldn't comment on economic or business matters, you look silly

View attachment 233768

Bankruptcy is common. Given the number of ventures Trump has been involved in even six isn't that bad.

Bankruptcy is common for your blob.

View attachment 233768

Bankruptcy is common for your blob.

Like I said troll breath, you're out of your realm. What you know of business would fit in a thimble.

A chain that is appropriately named.

I agree and the people who run it must be the stupidest people on the planet.

Really?

So they decide that they are not going to sell semi-automatic weapons anymore, because, hey, the last thing you want is your store linked to a story about a mass school shooting.

And the gun nuts go crazy and organize a boycott that probably didn't have any real effect on their business, but they'll claim that the decline in retail that has already claimed Sears and Toys R Us and others has also effected Dick's.

A chain that is appropriately named.

I agree and the people who run it must be the stupidest people on the planet.

Really?

So they decide that they are not going to sell semi-automatic weapons anymore, because, hey, the last thing you want is your store linked to a story about a mass school shooting.

And the gun nuts go crazy and organize a boycott that probably didn't have any real effect on their business, but they'll claim that the decline in retail that has already claimed Sears and Toys R Us and others has also effected Dick's.

Well gun sales had to be a big part of their enterprise. If you don't sell gun all you have is what's left.

People decided to shop where they could buy guns.

Oh and Dick's management fucked up big time and are now paying the price.

Well gun sales had to be a big part of their enterprise. If you don't sell gun all you have is what's left.

People decided to shop where they could buy guns.

Oh and Dick's management fucked up big time and are now paying the price.

Except they didn't stop selling guns.. they stopped selling semi-automatics.

Dick's will probably be fine.. meanwhile, the NRA is losing donations and they just got caught screwing around with the Russians.

Forum List

Back