Dick’s May Have To Close Stores Due To Anti-Gun Decisions

but on the subject of 'dicks' , good to see them go . And 'didks' is not needed and Cabelas and others will appreciate the added sales DPalos .

Wow, maybe my local mall will get back the JCPenny store that it used to have before it became the Dick's store that my area has.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I walked into one the other day to buy some seat backs for our trip to the college football game we saw in Tennessee. I saw they were still selling firearms and left soon thereafter.

See ya Dicks!

:muahaha:

NnPa2Si.jpg

I walked into one the other day to buy some seat backs for our trip to the college football game we saw in Tennessee. I saw they were still selling firearms and left soon thereafter.

See ya Dicks!
Don't let the door hit you on the way out

History is repeating itself. Dick's decided to go radical PC, to try and attract a new, liberal, sophisticated customer base. The first step was they told their former conservative shoppers to "get fucking lost" and shop elsewhere. And then the libs fail to shop there after Dick's adopts a liberal inventory.

So similar to the Dixie Chicks, who told their conservative fans to listen to something else, and the libs fail to follow through and fill the stadium seats left empty.

There is really no point in kissing up to the libs. They'll stab you in the back witness the sagas of Dick's and the DC's.

That doesn't surprise me. Nor should it surprise anyone.
People are far more likely to donate, when there is a gun-grabber supporting white house and legislative branch.

For the last 2 years, it was a fairly pro-gun president, with a pro-gun congress.

If the 2020 campaign runs some democrap left-winger who hates guns.... donation will increase. And if Trump wins again, and the Democraps do not take the Senate, or more in the house, then donations will remain low.

This is universally true of all political groups. Eco-nut groups see similar swings in donations based on who is in office.

Forum List

Back