Chief Justice Roberts will decide the winner

Sieg Heil!

2020 Democratic Party llr.jpg

At which point American Patriots will finally be at the end of the line and be forced to decide whether to continue the "Do Nothing" dance, or fight for their freedom. If they continue the do nothing dance, it's over.

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

This depends entirely on State Law ... Oregon has been exclusively mail-in voting for decades ... 8 pm Election Night is the absolute cut off time ... doors are locked, ballots are counted, some guy in a Datsun drives the results up to Salem ... 10 million votes for The Donald in Wednesday's mail, too bad, they don't count ...

Lawsuits will abound after the election ... the streets are awash of attorney droll ... I think the mistake in the OP's article is the assumption that SCOTUS is obligated to accept any case appealed to them ... they have a right to deny a hearing ... short of some heinous breach of State Law, they probably will refuse ... if State Law allows votes to be counted through March, the State can collect votes until March and then decide their EV's ... not smart but I don't see SCOTUS commanding a State to vote ... it's a free country ...

Republican observers are not stupid ... they know the law ... they know their rights ... in every county, in every precinct ... it's the best system in the world, not perfect, just best ... "Sir, you need to calm down" ...

The Stalin Dems will create millions of fake votes

How? ...
1)Creating fake ballots and signing them and sending it back with fake names .so easy

2) purposely losing ballots in conservative areas

3) sending ballots to illegals on purpose
4) Not removing both dead folks and residents who moved from voting rolls

I think my gun will, and Roberts Can seek Extradition to another country.

Florida and Ohio “should “be fair as it’s GOP Governors
I don’t think T will win Minnesota/Pennsylvania

It comes down to Michigan and Wisconsin and both Dem Gov

The Stalin Dems will create millions of fake votes

How? ...
1)Creating fake ballots and signing them and sending it back with fake names .so easy

2) purposely losing ballots in conservative areas

3) sending ballots to illegals on purpose
4) Not removing both dead folks and residents who moved from voting rolls
Are you an American? If so, why are you clueless on how our voting system works?

You can't create a fake ballot and have some illegal or anyone use it. Only registered voters, can vote, and only ballots whose signature matches with the Sig on file, get counted.

Forum List

Back