Dick Durbin endorses Pete Buttigieg for president!

• Banned
Ok, so whose the token tranny the dems need to find to put up on the debate stage?
Any support for Caitlyn?
just sayin....
220px-Caitlyn_Jenner.jpeg

please discuss the topic in a civil manner before it gets thrown to the baldlands (the trash)

please discuss the topic in a civil manner before it gets thrown to the baldlands (the trash)
You still do not get it. We are destroying heterosexual marriage. Which is tough enough as it is. This is the easiest way to raise children at an economical price and it is still expensive to the parents. There is no badlands. There is pure logic. This can only last so long.

You still do not get it. We are destroying heterosexual marriage. Which is tough enough as it is. This is the easiest way to raise children at an economical price and it is still expensive to the parents. There is no badlands. There is pure logic. This can only last so long.
deal with it

if he's gay but unattractive, which Pete is, what good does that do for me?

and does he go on instagram and look at semi-naked photos all day like i do? there are several levels of gay.

i just derailed my own thread. BOOM!

Forum List

Back