Dick Durban Reveals Grand Plan: Flood the country with illegal aliens, enlist them in the military, and make them citizens

Whenever you fail whites work up the courage. 😄

The Revolutionary War wasn't about tea. It was YEARS of oppression and the Colonists exhausted every other avenue until they decided they had to make a lasting impact on their former countrymen.

This is my fear, it should have been like stopping Hitler at Munich, but we let this go on too long and the push back won't be nice and contained

The Revolutionary War wasn't about tea. It was YEARS of oppression and the Colonists exhausted every other avenue until they decided they had to make a lasting impact on their former countrymen.
Getting taxed without representation is a little tiny oppression next to being tyrant slavers. Just goes to show, all throughout history soft ass whites privileged whites were always crying little bitches.
This is my fear, it should have been like stopping Hitler at Munich, but we let this go on too long and the push back won't be nice and contained
You don't have it in you, fail white. Stick to fantasy and role play before you fuck around and find out. 😄

Getting taxed without representation is a little tiny oppression next to being tyrant slavers. Just goes to show, all throughout history soft ass whites privileged whites were always crying little bitches.

You don't have it in you, fail white. Stick to fantasy and role play before you fuck around and find out. 😄

Of course, you're completed fucking ignorant about our history and founding.

And for someone soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo concerned about slavery you turn a deaf ear to actual slavery in the world right now.

And also rooting for the democrats allowing in human trafficking and child sex and slavers

And for someone soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo concerned about slavery you turn a deaf ear to actual slavery in the world right now.

And also rooting for the democrats allowing in human trafficking and child sex and slavers
That's always the deflection when you clowns lose the plot because you've tried to paint tyrants as heroes for liberty. I don't have any problem denouncing slavers of every stripe. The question is why do you?

Your version of history is again seriously flawed.

Rome used foreigners in their armies for centuries.

That is not what caused their down fall
I gave you the generally recognized history. I can't understand it for you.

Blacks love slavery. Just the right kind of slavery.

He never read the Declaration of Independence. Probably went to school here. We no longer teach American History.

You wrote it yourself lol
Of course I didn't. Why don't you do the research yourself?
Start here.

And there you have it. He revealed the grand plan today on the Senate floor. These politicians who are facilitating this third world invasion should be primaried or impeached, especially the Usurper illegally occupying the oval office.

Cloward%20explained.jpg

President Biden = President Obama, III.

cloward-and-piven-890x395_c.jpg

That's always the deflection when you clowns lose the plot because you've tried to paint tyrants as heroes for liberty. I don't have any problem denouncing slavers of every stripe. The question is why do you?
190115-rdcongo-mine.jpg

What? Curried Goats thinks that this is equal to American blacks being free for 170 years?

Being that a picture is worth 1,000 words, it takes you too long to understand.
You understand that saying is a cliche right and that if you thought about it, it doesn't convey what you think it does? Probably not.

Forum List

Back