Dick Cheney has heart transplant

Wtfffff

dick cheney had a heart????????:d

This is obviously what Republicans think, despite his lies and atrocious policies that led to the death of thousands of Americans.

These sick bastards somehow are grateful for the death and destruction laid in Cheney's wake. They are some of the most disturbing people who ever graced this Earth.

Clearly if he is living and had a heart transpant that he had a heart.

You are aware the Vice President doesnt create any policies, right?

But he has no influence, right?

Wtfffff

dick cheney had a heart????????:d

This is obviously what Republicans think, despite his lies and atrocious policies that led to the death of thousands of Americans.

These sick bastards somehow are grateful for the death and destruction laid in Cheney's wake. They are some of the most disturbing people who ever graced this Earth.

Clearly if he is living and had a heart transpant that he had a heart.

You are aware the Vice President doesnt create any policies, right?

Cheney did.
How about his secret energy meetings?
Did we ever find out what transipired in them?
Then he misled us to war.
Remember he was the go between for the president and the intelligence agencies.

You guys have been using the same talking points for over a decade. You'd think by now you'd come up with some original stuff.

You guys have been using the same talking points for over a decade. You'd think by now you'd come up with some original stuff.

bwahahahahaha.....thanks for that.

Seriously, no matter what, you people will think that Cheney lived this sheltered life and was immune from foreign policy critcism.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Last edited:
You guys are kind of late for your hate feast aren't you this story is a couple of weeks old now.

You guys are kind of late for your hate feast aren't you this story is a couple of weeks old now.

I don't log on here much and every time I do I check I rep. I get constant negs for claiming that Cheney doesn't have a heart.

Keep negging me and I will keep rez'ing this thread for amusement.

The best part about it is, is that not only is Cheney a chickenhawk, but most of the Republicans who neg me. They are afraid to step foot into this thread; Diamond Dave, Willow Tree, Ernie S. Plus, Ernie S. will not stop bugging me with private e-mails (He is worse than a teenage girl twittering about the Jonas Brothers) It is getting annoying how fucking scared and deflective Republicans chickenhawks are. You people only resort to negs and PMs and are afraid to actually post in this thread.

And the sad part is that I am trolling. You are getting teared up by a troll.....bwahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:

I don't log on here much and every time I do I check I rep. I get constant negs for claiming that Cheney doesn't have a heart.

I don't give neg reps but I will point out the silliness of thread case in point.

I don't give neg reps but I will point out the silliness of thread case in point.

Why? Because Cheney is a heartless SoB who doesn't deserve a heart? He has killed thousands of people with his misguided neocon policy, yet Rethuglicans think he is some sort of hero?

The dude is douche and doesn't have heart. I hope he rots in hell along with the rest of his neocon warmongering freaks.

Last edited:
causingpain-albums-crap-picture4356-cheney-heart-maggots.jpg

The best part about it is, is that not only is Cheney a chickenhawk, but most of the Republicans who neg me. They are afraid to step foot into this thread; Diamond Dave, Willow Tree, Ernie S. Plus, Ernie S. will not stop bugging me with private e-mails (He is worse than a teenage girl twittering about the Jonas Brothers) It is getting annoying how fucking scared and deflective Republicans chickenhawks are. You people only resort to negs and PMs and are afraid to actually post in this thread.

And the sad part is that I am trolling. You are getting teared up by a troll.....bwahahahahahahaha.
You got negged and you negged me back. I told you how devastated I wan't and you decided you didn't want to hear from me. Fuck you! Send me a vile disgusting PM and you're going to get a reply. Shut up and take your medicine like a man and it's over.

Continue to whine, and you'll continue to pay in negs. Your choice.

Shit....I didn't know he had a heart.

I learn something new everyday.

I said the same thing when Mr Clinton had heart surgery.

I am sure you did as Newt was the flavor of the week among Republicans.

Remember?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To_g23JkXnU&feature=related]Newt Gingrich Attacks CNN's John King Over Open Marriage Question. - YouTube[/ame]

Like Republicans care about Family Values....bwahahahahahaha.

You got negged and you negged me back. I told you how devastated I wan't and you decided you didn't want to hear from me. Fuck you! Send me a vile disgusting PM and you're going to get a reply. Shut up and take your medicine like a man and it's over.

Continue to whine, and you'll continue to pay in negs. Your choice.

lol...I didn't send you anything vile, but I did throw your shit back into your face. You continued to bitch about over PM until I got fed up with your BS, and ignored you as I said I would. You are nothing, but a little whore who is clamoring for my attention. I don't want it. Go fuck yourself and take your sore little pussy elsewhere.

I don't know how blunt I can be. I stopped ignoring your PMs for reason. Take a hint and stop whoring yourself out for attention. I don't want anything to do with you.

The only reason that you are spewing all over this thread is because I did not give you the proper attention in our PMs. GET LOST, you butt-hurt attention whore.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back