Diaspora Jews have had enough of Israel and Zio-Barbarism

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by abi, Nov 29, 2017.

1. thetor

thetor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    Then why did Zionists collaborate with the Nazis helping them to send Non-Zionist Jews to the Gas-Charnals,Anti Zionism is NOT Anti-Semitism because No Zionist is a Semitic Jew.....just another concoction you and your Zionist brethren have made up...like your whole horrible Mantra...time to re-educate you mind from Zionism

for you Roudy from a pro Jewish source,...https://www.connectwisdom.org/jews

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. thetor

thetor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    And 9 tenths of the world FAVOUR Palestine/ians over Israel/Zionist Rabble,so your point is ????The Uneducated Americans are out of step with the rest of the world...that would be about right.....Hollie your posts make it so easy for me to reduce your comment back to the garbage can....Easily

3. Roudy

Roudy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,242
    What excuses are you talking about?
    A. Excuses you make for your antisemitism.

It is not. This charge is baseless for countless reasons.
    A. Maybe to you. It is more than obvious by the links I provided that anti Zionism is indeed the new antisemitism.

Preposterous, and like 60s fan who called me a Nazi, I am betting that you are only saying this because you know I am Jewish, but not a zionist.
    A. Oh please, if you are Jewish then I am the Queen of England.

They are also traditional Jews whose families have lived by the Torah...blah blah blah.
    A. Again with the that cult? How many times do you dumbfucks have to be told that 99.99% of Jews are Zionist, and without Zionism there is no Judaism. Only a friggin ignorant moron who has no clue what Israel means to the Jewish people will make that claim. This is yet additional proof that you are not a Jew.

Now get lost.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. thetor

thetor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    Roudy...I have told you so often that ZIONISM IS NOT JUDAISM,never was,just the sly attempt by the Zionist >>>>>s to muddy the waters and appear legitimate,Zionism is a TERRORIST CULT as you know,the Ultras are the perveyors of Judaism...they detest Zionists,anyhow they don't even think you are REAL Jews...so STOP fcucking about with such NONSENCE

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  5. abi

abi VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +345
    I agree here 100%. If there were any facts to the opposite, they would have been posted. Time and time again we see diaspora Jews willing to protest Israel and even the Jerusalem announcement of today.

6. thetor

thetor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    Well we all know that the US is the second State of Israel,so nothing surprises me about the Filth that is Donald Trump....Well the Zionists may be Dancing in the Streets Abi but the rest of the world realise the implications>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The CNUT Trump has the temerity to say that HE WANTS TO SEE PEACE AND A FREE ISRAEL AND FREE PALESTINE,well we know the Zionists will get into Bed with anyone,as they did in collaborating with the NAZIS,SENDING INNOCENT JEWS(OVER 200,000) TO THE GAS CHARNELS.The Palestinian are a Moral People and will have nothing to do with such a WEIDO

Abi,nothing surprises me and I thought this may happen,I hoped not but there you go.

TRUMP IS A DELUSIONAL PEICE OF SHIT...steve

7. fncceo

fncceo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,411
    [​IMG]

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  8. thetor

thetor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    That is NOT HATE BUT FACT,piss off you irritating Zionist...I clearly told you to STOP having INTERCOURSE,BECAUSE I DON"T DEAL WITH TERRORISTS

9. fncceo

fncceo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,411
    You don’t irritate me. You amuse me. I like my antiSemites out and proud. Makes it easier for Mossad to find them.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. thetor

thetor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    I am so frightened by your threats....but only you are Anti-Simetic because you HATE THE SEMITIC PALESTINIANS,,,YOU DOPE YOU ARE NOT SEMITIC AT ALL,JUST A FILTHY ZIONIST SO AS I SAID BEFORE >>>>PISS OFF YOU LOWLIFE ZIONIST TERRORIST