Diane Feinstein Moves To Seal the FBI Investigation

I suspect that Feinstein wants the FBI Report sealed because it's going to reinforce the idea that the accusations against Kavanaugh have no basis in fact or evidence. Might even be something in there that is embarrassing to her, but I don't think we'll hear anything new.

It'll get leaked anyway. Hey Diane, doncha just hate it when that happens?

Make it Public, like The Democrats made their Smear Campaign Public. We Deserve To Know.

If this was handled in private like it should have been, I'd be ok with Confirming Kavanaugh and sealing this, but not now.

No Fucking Way. Burn The Left Tard DemNazi Mafia with Truth.

Diane Feinstein Moves To Seal the FBI Investigation report as the Democrats Case Collapses!
If true, Feinstein is scrambling to cover her own ass and to hide the results of the FBI investigation she / the Democrats demanded be conducted.

We are witnessing historic corruption, despicable behavior by the Democrats...
Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wut? Libs are now saying this was a rigged fbi investigation. Who rigged it? Lol. The fbi hates the orange one.......right?

Wut? Libs are now saying this was a rigged fbi investigation. Who rigged it? Lol. The fbi hates the orange one.......right?
Democrats continue to demonstrate their Dr. Heckle & Mr. Hyde routine in regards to their love-hate relationship continues to depend on whether the FBI sides with them / produces Anti-Trump conclusions / results or not.

Funny, Feinstein didn’t seem all that concerned about keeping people’s identities “closely held” when the letter sent to her from Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford was leaked to the media, nor did she exhibit any such concern when she publicly spoke about some of the other individuals named by Ford, or the other accusers who have popped out of the woodwork in Ford’s wake.

From the link.

What a hypocrite.

Diane Feinstein Moves To Seal the FBI Investigation report as the Democrats Case Collapses!
If true, Feinstein is scrambling to cover her own ass and to hide the results of the FBI investigation she / the Democrats demanded be conducted.

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What are you talking about, you idiot? I didn't say anything was rigged. SMH

Why would dems want to keep americans from the seeing the fbi investigation on kavanaugh?

Because the very investigation they wanted is finding that the piece of trash Ford is a liar. Now, was Ford not under oath? It’s my hope that if the piece of garbage Ford is found to have lied that she is charged and prosecuted for perjury.

Dimms LEAK Ford's letter to start this whole thing....NOW THEY ARE ALL ABOUT HER PRIVACY?

Holy Shit, they are just unconscionable twats, aren't they?

Dimms LEAK Ford's letter to start this whole thing....NOW THEY ARE ALL ABOUT HER PRIVACY?

Who leaked the letter?

Had to be either Feinstein or someone on her staff as it was in their possession.

From what I've read they had it for quite some time and it was released right before the Kavanaugh hearings.

Seems pretty fishy to me.

Who leaked the letter?

Had to be either Feinstein or someone on her staff as it was in their possession.

From what I've read they had it for quite some time.

Had to be? Is that your evidence?

Pretty obvious as they had the letter. Use your brain.

You aren't witnessing any such thing, you delusional freak.

Forum List

Back