Diane Feinstein Moves To Seal the FBI Investigation

Diane Feinstein Moves To Seal the FBI Investigation report as the Democrats Case Collapses!
If true, Feinstein is scrambling to cover her own ass and to hide the results of the FBI investigation she / the Democrats demanded be conducted.

We are witnessing historic corruption, despicable behavior by the Democrats...

Please make it PUBLIC so that No Democrat, and No Wishy Washy Republican will have cover for voting NO.

Also making it PUBLIC will expose what THE DEMOCRATS did which was PLOT To SMEAR an INNONCENT MAN.
how can u not make it public? I thought every senator gets a copy, and we all know they cant wait to tell the world of the results

Diane Feinstein Moves To Seal the FBI Investigation report as the Democrats Case Collapses!
If true, Feinstein is scrambling to cover her own ass and to hide the results of the FBI investigation she / the Democrats demanded be conducted.

What about her cousin "Frankenstein" does he also want to keep the results from the public?

Wow... you can't make this stuff up. Just days ago they demorats where crying how the report should be public

-Geaux

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i thought frankenstien would move to Mars as well

WE WANT AN FBI REPORT SO THE WORLD KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!

***REPORT IS RELEASED***

SEAL THE REPORT!!!

Fucking Dimms never disappoint. :777:

Jesus Christ, you Dimms are so filthy I bet you get STDs from masturbation.

Forum List

Back