DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

Plucking people off the street against their will and driving them to the federal courthouse to be interrogated isn't an arrest?

How do you figure
Asked and answered. About time to shut this game of yours down . Yo mods , this dude is now trolling badly

Literally not happening -
You are simply repeating falsehoods
Not shocking.
Plucking people off the street against their will and driving them to the federal courthouse to be interrogated isn't an arrest?

How do you figure?

You can't be serious

I am. Are you?

Si'
So what’s your take? Did they have probable cause? Was Pettibone’s arrest legitimate?

well that's one way to get them off the streets.

hey man, y'all see freddy???
nah man, he got "van-go'd" the other night at the riots...

Damn good way to get shot. These protestors should be carrying firearms.

I hope they are.....once they pull them out they will be dead in seconds with total impunity. Shooting at a federal agent is a very quick trip to the cemetery.

JO

Sure, if you're on the ground with the protestors. If these wannabe soldiers wanna play around with civil rights, imagine 50 trained civilian marksmen scoping them out from rooftops. It just might assure a lot of dead federal agents in little time.

Because it isn't. Not even the DHS thinks its probable cause. That's not specific information linking him to a specific crime.
you don't need probable cause to detain someone. I just sent you a legal link.
He wasn't detained, he was arrested. Plucking him off the street, taking him to the courthouse to be interrogated makes it an arrest, just like the case I showed you.
"A law enforcement officer needs to have a reasonable suspicion of unlawful activity to detain a person."

Great, prove they're law enforcement...
I accept progressive hunter's thumbs down as evidence he can't prove they're law enforcement.

:dance:

Forum List

Back