NEWS BLM Organizer Charged On Six Counts Of Child Sex Abuse, Possession Of Images Of Underage Girls

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
CHRISTOPHER DEVRIES, ORGANIZER, AND LEADER OF A BLACK LIVES MATTER/DEFUND THE POLICE PROTEST HE NAMED ‘SKATE AWAY THE HATE’ HAS BEEN ARRESTED ON SIX COUNTS OF POSSESSION OF CHILD SEX ABUSE IMAGES.
DeVries, a resident of Jackson, New Hampshire, served on the Municipal Budget Committee for the town of Conway in the Granite State.

In addition to child abuse charges, he was also charged for falsifying physical evidence after he threw his cellphone from his porch when law enforcement arrived.

The child abuse images allegedly show underage girls either in “lewd exhibition” of private parts, or engaging in sexual activity. He was also charged for possession of psilocybin mushrooms, a Class B felony, which is punishable by up to seven years in prison.

The Left's Great American Hero.

Child sexual abusers are some of the worst of the worst. The title of this thread however is click bait and I doubt many anti-BLM people actually read it. I he article itself it gives absolutely zero information to tie him to any actual organizers and even has a line showing that the author of the piece is hesitant to tie him to the group:

" Throughout the protest, DeVries utilized a loudspeaker where he rattled off demands that he claimed were conveyed to him by local chapters of Black Lives Matter: "

The relationship between the two groups are spurious, as you find reprehensible individuals in all walks of life.

CHRISTOPHER DEVRIES, ORGANIZER, AND LEADER OF A BLACK LIVES MATTER/DEFUND THE POLICE PROTEST HE NAMED ‘SKATE AWAY THE HATE’ HAS BEEN ARRESTED ON SIX COUNTS OF POSSESSION OF CHILD SEX ABUSE IMAGES.
DeVries, a resident of Jackson, New Hampshire, served on the Municipal Budget Committee for the town of Conway in the Granite State.

In addition to child abuse charges, he was also charged for falsifying physical evidence after he threw his cellphone from his porch when law enforcement arrived.

The child abuse images allegedly show underage girls either in “lewd exhibition” of private parts, or engaging in sexual activity. He was also charged for possession of psilocybin mushrooms, a Class B felony, which is punishable by up to seven years in prison.

The Left's Great American Hero.

Has Sleepy Joe denounced this fiend yet? Has the media even asked him about the crimes of this key operative to ask him if he accepts responsibilty?

Notice all of the BLM protesters in the picture with him are white liberal loons.
That's because not very many black people live in New Hampshire. ... :cool:

If you read the article it would give you a good idea why... and you don't have to be Black to be against racism.

Child sexual abusers are some of the worst of the worst. The title of this thread however is click bait and I doubt many anti-BLM people actually read it. I he article itself it gives absolutely zero information to tie him to any actual organizers and even has a line showing that the author of the piece is hesitant to tie him to the group:

" Throughout the protest, DeVries utilized a loudspeaker where he rattled off demands that he claimed were conveyed to him by local chapters of Black Lives Matter: "

The relationship between the two groups are spurious, as you find reprehensible individuals in all walks of life.

Its really up to BLM to denounce this fellow, if they want to.

Or to defend him

Not conservatives

Or to defend him

Not conservatives

Hell they probably had no idea the guy even existed up to this point. He led a "bike and skateboard rally" in a tiny city in New Hampshire. This thread makes it out like he is some big shot organizer.

From an area paper-
At the protest, DeVries spoke through a bullhorn and listed off a number of demands that he said came from local chapters of Black Lives Matter. “If we divest funds from police and prison systems we all benefit,” said DeVries. “Those funds can go to local communities and social services.”

In all fairness, Devry has been arrested. I talked to a Patrolman who could not say anything more. But Devry is strictly small potatoes and only connected with a local group.

Funny that one BLM person gets busted and it's now ALL blm that are criminals. Shall I post the number of the Party of the Rump in Prison right now? it would take me months of typing.

In all fairness, Devry has been arrested. I talked to a Patrolman who could not say anything more. But Devry is strictly small potatoes and only connected with a local group.

Funny that one BLM person gets busted and it's now ALL blm that are criminals. Shall I post the number of the Party of the Rump in Prison right now? it would take me months of typing.

"..all BLM are criminals."
Probably. Most likely.

The child abuse images allegedly show underage girls either in “lewd exhibition” of private parts, or engaging in sexual activity.
Police chiefs, lieutenants, and sergeants are reprimanding officers for "spoliation of evidence." Girls have been playing hooky from high school and getting pregnant, since like forever. It's the cops themselves with the bodycams in possession of that stuff.
He was also charged for possession of psilocybin mushrooms, a Class B felony, which is punishable by up to seven years in prison.
They're growing all over the lawn at the federal courthouse in Fairbanks. Why should it be a crime unless the mushrooms are being dealt into the victim's food or drink for a prank, which is how most street drugs are used, 100% legally by their consumers, and all the cops ever do is play along with the vice and the vicious pranks of the dealers.

Has Sleepy Joe denounced this fiend yet? Has the media even asked him about the crimes of this key operative to ask him if he accepts responsibilty?

Or to defend him

Not conservatives

The guy has no affiliation with BLM. He just started a webpage asking people to march in support of BLM.

You clowns should actually read the SOURCE articles these alt right sites get their “news” from. The police chief said that he was a scammer pretending to be affiliated with BLM to “raise money” for the March.

Forum List

Back