Dexter!!

The new season starts tomorrow at 9. I am so going to be watching that sickness :D

Ruh-roh! Showtime just released a super-spoilery (you've been warned) trailer for "Dexter's" seventh --- and maybe best -- season, and it might be no more Mr. Nice Guy for Miami's most personable serial killer.

Dexter (Michael C. Hall) is far from angelic, obviously, but he's also protected (or avenged) his friends and family...until now.

Turns out that being her brother's unwilling accomplice isn't sitting so well with Deb (Jennifer Carpenter), especially when she realizes killing Travis wasn't Dex's first time at the Saran wrap rodeo.

"My name has 'lieutenant' in front of it," she screams at him. "I can't just turn my back on this!"

Famous last words?

"The only thing worse than not knowing what she'll do," says MCH in a menacing voiceover, "is not knowing what I'll do"--as the shadow of a butcher knife hovers ominously over a sleeping Deb.

And Deb is just one of many people who pose a threat to Dexter this season.

"Deb is sort of the figurehead or the top of the pyramid or sitting at the head of the table," Hall recently pointed out to Zap2it. "There are many other people at the party who are potentially vexing for Dexter."

That includes LaGuerta (Lauren Velez), who reopens the Bay Harbor Butcher case after discovering Dexter's blood slide at the scene of Travis' murder. (RIP Doakes!)

Creepy intern Louis' obsession with Dexter -- and the Ice Truck Killer -- just compounds his stress, but probably not for long. We're not sure exactly how Dexter will "resolve" the situation, but as Carpenter told us, their interactions "are like an amateur and a pro at work."

Check out the trailer below and tell us what you think. Could this be "Dexter's" best season yet?

New ‘Dexter’ Season 7 trailer: Is Deb Dexter’s next victim? - Zap2it

I always giggle when I see Sarah posting about Dexter :D She knows why :eusa_angel:

You really have a good memory. I'm so happy it's back and hope the rumors aren't true that it will all end in the next two seasons. I keep waiting for another creepy Trinity Killer, John Lithgow was the best!

I always giggle when I see Sarah posting about Dexter :D She knows why :eusa_angel:

You really have a good memory. I'm so happy it's back and hope the rumors aren't true that it will all end in the next two seasons. I keep waiting for another creepy Trinity Killer, John Lithgow was the best!

the main producer said today in an interview next year is it.....and they already have a ending....:eusa_angel:

the main producer said today in an interview next year is it.....and they already have a ending....:eusa_angel:

Seems like it's ending. Poor Deb. Did anyone watch it yet?

o.m.G!!!! That is so not how I thought this episode was going to play out! So, so good. And the transition from the last episode in season 6 to the first episode in season 7 was flawless. Like they never even took a break.

Of course Deb was going to put the pieces together .... she's a detective, that's what she does. Can't wait to see how it is all going to play out.

And yes, from what I've read season 8 will be the last season. I'm soooo going to miss it when it's done but I've got the first 5 seasons on dvd and will have the entire season when all is said and done.

Anyone watch last night's episode? Issac's (bad guy) son Viktor (the one Dexter killed) is Paul Ryan's doppleganger.

gs2rj.jpg

I like the fact that Dexter finally got rid of the blood slides. Those were his Achilles heel

Forum List

Back