"Devon Archer is going to jail. " says Rep Comer.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
And would we be surprised if Hunter Biden isn't ?

And apparently they've got his dad so whacked out on something he can't remember what he did 2 minutes ago..... much less in 2014.

My guess is a heroin drip like they did to Howard Hughes.....( you know after he helped the FBI infiltrate the Mafia control of Vegas )

During the Trump admin, Devon Archer was convicted of crimes.

That's before Republicans declared he was the most reliable witness to ever exist in the history of all witnesses. And then he testified that all the Republicans had been lying about Biden. Boy howdy, did that humiliate the Republican traitors.

Given that Devon Archer had been convicted and was sentenced to jail time, why wouldn't he go to jail?

Last edited:
And would we be surprised if Hunter Biden isn't ?

And apparently they've got his dad so whacked out on something he can't remember what he did 2 minutes ago..... much less in 2014.

My guess is a heroin drip like they did to Howard Hughes.....( you know after he helped the FBI infiltrate the Mafia control of Vegas )

I would be very surprised if Hunter spends a day in jail for minor offenses most people aren't even prosecuted for.

I would be very surprised if Hunter spends a day in jail for minor offenses most people aren't even prosecuted for.
Naw, man. When Biden's lackeys drag their feet to let the statute of limitations expire, little Hunter is not going to jail.

That's before Republicans declared he was the most reliable witness to ever exist in the history of all witnesses. And then he testified that all the Republicans had been lying about Biden. Boy howdy, did that humiliate the Republican traitors.

Given that Devon Archer had been convicted and was sentenced to jail time, why wouldn't he go to jail?
Do you have a copy of this transcript where he said republicans were lying?

That's before Republicans declared he was the most reliable witness to ever exist in the history of all witnesses. And then testified that all the Republicans had been lying about Biden. Boy howdy, did that humiliate the Republican traitors.

I didn't know you were a stand-up comedian.
At least not until Trump appoints a new Attorney General......someone like former acting Attorney General and Caucasian M&M Matthew Whitaker maybe.😁
R (16).jpeg

Naw, man. When Biden's lackeys drag their feet to let the statute of limitations expire, little Hunter is not going to jail.
This goes way deeper than just the Bidens.
Let's just say a bunch of secrets were buried with John McCain and you can be sure people like Brennan and Clapper are intimately involved
as well....

Do you have a copy of this transcript where he said republicans were lying?
Didn't Republicans immediately release the full transcripts because of how damning Devon's testimony was?

I mean, he totally proved that Hunter and his father are guilty of bribes, sex trafficking, and possibly murder

It it's not released, that is concerning, could McCarthy be a secret Democrat?

Why are the Dems stopping the GOP from releasing the transcripts

Didn't Republicans immediately release the full transcripts because of how damning Devon's testimony was?

I mean, he totally proved that Hunter and his father are guilty of bribes, sex trafficking, and possibly murder

It it's not released, that is concerning, could McCarthy be a secret Democrat?

Why are the Dems stopping the GOP from releasing the transcripts
So you can quote this from the transcript? Show us

Show us where in the transcript was the damning testimony.

I thought it let Hunter skip free.
For me the part that was really damning was it highlighted how xiden was lying…that not only was he aware of hunters foreign deals, he was in fact intimately involved.

Forum List

Back