Devin Nunes, on audio admits to pro actively wanting to obstruct the Mueller investigation.

TRMS Exclusive: Devin Nunes speaks candidly at fundraiser

This is unbelievable for one, that a top Republican, Devin Nunes on the intelligence committee would actively seek to obstruct justice.

Here we have a guy in the Republican party with other top Republicans in their caucus actively pursuing the impeachment of Rod Rosenstein, to obstruct justice in that investigation. That's right! They aren't pursuing impeachment of Rosenstein based on something he has done wrong. They are wanting to impeach Rosenstein to end the Mueller investigation. And they have him on tape telling the world that's what they want to do. Let me say this again, so it sinks in. Nunes and other Republicans are actively and criminally trying to obstruct a criminal investigation, and we have them on tape admitting to it.

Folks, if you ever wanted to know where our tax dollars are going, now you know. That money is used as a vehicle to conduct illegal activity to obstruct our political system, in a criminal investigation, by getting rid of the top law enforcement official in that investigation. The rule of law has been 100% totally hijacked by Nunes and his butt boys. But at least we all know with 100% accuracy now.

This is bigley folks.

Voting Blue is the only way we get our country back from these coward Right-wing criminals.
I heard this yesterday, so it's not secret.
I also didn't hear a word or anything that supports this fraud's (Rachel Maddow) claims.
Heard what from where and who?

"You didn't hear anything" because there is no one who can dispute what Maddow said with any documentary evidence, because the audio tells us everything we need to know, not what Maddow said. Maddow isn't claiming, she's reporting. The audio tells us everything.
Post the audio. Bitch, I own you.
We did you idiot. " We're the only one's"; Devin Nunes’ Fire Rosenstein strategy part Nixon, part Wyclef Jean It's a matter of timing to get rid of Rosenstein.

Nunes and his butt boys do not have a legal precedent for impeachment. Nunes and his butt boys need to be investigated for obstruction of this investigation.

Understand what Nunes Trump, and all their butt boys are doing; Avalon Project - Washington's Farewell Address 1796

Last edited:
Trump is guilty and it's been proven. As for Nunes, the audio speaks for itself. You people don't get it. Nunes is protecting Trump. That is not his job. He took an oath to protect us, and the rule of law. And he's doing neither one. Protecting Trump against an investigation from which the evidence is clear against him, is obstructing justice by impeding a criminal investigation against Trump. It can't be an clearer than that.

It seems your switch is stuck on stupid. You do realize that repeating things over and over doesn't make them true. Well, maybe in your head does...

Let's start with simple question, dimwit.

What Trump is guilty of, exactly?
I've stated what Trump is guilty of numerous times on many different threads. The thread is about Nunes. Are you an off topic coward, or a player in this thread?

"We're the only one's"? I know what Nunes is talking about. Do you? The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC

Nunes and his goons want to impeach Rosenstein for protecting the Constitution. It's just that simple.

Last edited:
Trump is guilty and it's been proven. As for Nunes, the audio speaks for itself. You people don't get it. Nunes is protecting Trump. That is not his job. He took an oath to protect us, and the rule of law. And he's doing neither one. Protecting Trump against an investigation from which the evidence is clear against him, is obstructing justice by impeding a criminal investigation against Trump. It can't be an clearer than that.

It seems your switch is stuck on stupid. You do realize that repeating things over and over doesn't make them true. Well, maybe in your head does...

I've stated what Trump is guilty of numerous times on many different threads. The thread is about Nunes. Are you an off topic coward, or a player in this thread?

"We're the only one's"? I know what Nunes is talking about. Do you? The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC

Nunes and his goons want to impeach Rosenstein for protecting the Constitution. It's just that simple.

You're saying this thread is about Nunes, but you begin the post with:

Trump is guilty and it's been proven.

When I asked you what exactly Trump is guilty about, your answer is that thread is about Nunes.

That's typical leftist faggotry.

When I asked you what exactly Trump is guilty about, your answer is that thread is about Nunes.

Because you are the one with the off topic questions. Create a thread if you want to know what Trump is guilty of. I'll be happy to accommodate. In the mean time, you are a coward who cannot challenge the facts coming from the audio by Nunes.

Because you are the one with the off topic questions. Create a thread if you want to know what Trump is guilty of. I'll be happy to accommodate. In the mean time, you are a coward who cannot challenge the facts coming from the audio by Nunes.

You started your post with:

My question is exactly on that: "What he's guilty for?" I call you on your bullshit, and now I am off topic?

Get your shit straight dimwit.

My question is exactly on that: "What he's guilty for?" I call you on your bullshit, and now I am off topic?

We get it. You can't engage or challenge the Nunes audio. You don't need my permission to excuse yourself from my OP with your "Trump is guilty" side step. That is for cowards. So you are excused.

We get it. You can't engage or challenge the Nunes audio. You don't need my permission to excuse yourself from my OP with your "Trump is guilty" side step. That is for cowards. So you are excused.

My first reply in this thread addressed your OP.

My question "what Trump is guilty for" came much later in the thread as reply to your post that started with:

So, it's not me who is not staying on the topic, it's you. If you are stating something like that, I will challenge it. The problem is, you can't stand being challenged, because you are talking bullshit, and I (and as I notice, many others) called you on it, dimwit.

Forum List

Back