Developing: 12 people in critical condition after car plows into endymion parade crowd in New Orlean

Try watching the video, old tile slayer...
Pass. Too much depressing shit. I'm just barely able to hold down some real food after battling pneumonia for the last week so I'll pass
I've had that since last Sunday, nothing better than burning lungs and shortness of breathe.....
The meds they put me on make me vomit violently every morning. I finally quit taking all the pills today.
I don't even bother, I just get wasted on Nyquil and sleep a week...

Pass. Too much depressing shit. I'm just barely able to hold down some real food after battling pneumonia for the last week so I'll pass
I've had that since last Sunday, nothing better than burning lungs and shortness of breathe.....
The meds they put me on make me vomit violently every morning. I finally quit taking all the pills today.
NYquil doesn't beat a bacterial infection, antibiotics do

Gotta have a good constitution to beat bacteria...I've done it more than once...

could it be Dylan Roof's brother?

C5jnqo7VAAAtTBW.jpg

Gotta have a good constitution to beat bacteria...I've done it more than once...
Well I survived meningitis so I don't fuck around with this kind of shit

Well I survived meningitis so I don't fuck around with this kind of shit
I did have to spent three days in a hospital over a spider bite......I usually just drained them myself, but this one was on the old scrotum and got infected during draining..

Forum List

Back