"Slow Down"--- OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
No not me. I have done mine months ago. I'm talking about the Children's News Network. Demanding they have a RIGHT to be there. What LAW gives them that right? Oh, NONE. Instead of CNN {Crappy News Network} other outlets were invited. Alright just what the h#ll is wrong with that?

If you want honest government you stir the government and if you want an honest press you stir the reporters. Democrats no more want legit news reporting then they want legit government. And democrats KNOW that no LEGIT government can survive an illegal biased press.

We have seen in the last eight years what an outlaw illegal press can do to a nation. From biased questions to skewed polls we have seen and more important felt its abuse. The American people voted to end the sh#t in Washington, in the press and in their lives. So CNN on slowdown?

F#ck em, they earned it.

Fury

Freedom of the press. 4th Estate. All that. Trump is not even invited to the WH Press Dinner.

Who would want his braggart ass there anyhow...That damn boy better reign in his chin before he has to wear a chin girdle....

The media sunk itself when it hitched its wagon to liberalism, instead of journalism.

Freedom of the press. 4th Estate. All that. Trump is not even invited to the WH Press Dinner.

images

Just because they call it a White House Press Dinner doesn't mean it has anything to do with the White House much less the President Of The United States...

White House Correspondents' Association - Wikipedia

The association can do whatever they want when they're being a$$e$ including...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

• Banned
Media awards shows are the biggest NONEVENT that get so much freaking air time that it is far over blown hysteria about nothing at all.

Really, if you are not in the media industry, who gives a flying fuck?

New Topics

Forum List

Back