Detroit shows the proof of democrat rule

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
Detroit has been democrat ran since 1962.....Thats 50 years of democrat policies. see what it leads to?

images

images

images

Rochester, New York
Pittsburgh
Dayton, Ohio
Buffalo, New York
Cleveland – the largest city on the list
Flint, Michigan
New Orleans
Gary, Indiana
West Philly
Camden, New Jersey
Baltimore, Maryland

You see images like these in movies whose plots are normally after a nuclear war. There was nor war here.....This is what democrats do to cities.....This is what their policies make.

It's intentional too.

Detroit was once the symbol of American excellence and industrial power, the envy of the world. So the Democrats (Neo-Marxists) and their UAW counterparts made a project of destroying the US auto industry and Detroit in particular.

It's intentional.

Notice how only the mentally retarded progressive comments in this thread???? DickSuck is the only one with balls to do it....Not much brains seeing how stupid his post was but at least he had guts.

It's scary to drive anywhere around Detroit....i've gotten lost in some areas that are soooo bad i was actually praying i'd get out of there ok!! Glad i don't have to go there very often!!

It's scary to drive anywhere around Detroit....i've gotten lost in some areas that are soooo bad i was actually praying i'd get out of there ok!! Glad i don't have to go there very often!!

Think about the people living there?????? It is not a coincidence that ONLY democrats run for mayor.....They quite literally dug their own grave. How? the democrats used race politics.

Forum List

Back