Detroit Man Almost Faces Jail Time For Gardening While Black

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Detroit judge tosses 'gardening while black' case brought by three white women

In the latest episode of calling the police on black folks for doing nothing -- we have 3 women teaming up to call the police on a black guy for having the audacity to try to build a community garden on a vacant playground.

When the women couldn't get police to respond to "black gardening" allegations, they stepped up the allegations (AGAIN THIS IS WHY I AM AGAINST AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVING ACCUSERS) -- by accusing the man of more serious crimes, from the article:

" Those culminated with allegations that Peeples was a pedophile, was in the park threatening Nash (one of the women) with a gun, and participated in a drive-by shooting."

The police department eventually decided to appease the women and charged the man with 3 counts of stalking since all three women claimed he stalked them. The charges were later thrown out by an obviously racist activist judge (E. Lynise Bryant) -- who called the claims ridiculous and troubling -- before dismissing the case she said "[The three white women] should be sitting at the defendant's table for stalking and harassment charges, not Mr. Peeples," Bryant said during the hearing. "This is disgusting and a waste of the court's time and resources," she added before granting the defense's motion for a directed verdict, which ended the case before it went in front of a jury.

Now, I will wait to see how closet racists come to this thread and try to justify this BS....

Am I the only one who thinks its a bit contradictory to call it an empty lot and a playground for children? Which is it? Anyone would be a bit weirded out by some strange man hanging around a playground. Seems there's a lot of relevant details the reporters choose to gloss over or not mention. Pretty obvious the only thing that makes this story more newsworthy than any other neighborhood conflict (that often end up in violent confrontations unlike this one) is the racial angle and there's no evidence that the women's accusations were racially motivated.

In the latest episode of calling the police on black folks for doing nothing -- we have 3 women teaming up to call the police on a black guy for having the audacity to try to build a community garden on a vacant playground.

When the women couldn't get police to respond to "black gardening" allegations, they stepped up the allegations (AGAIN THIS IS WHY I AM AGAINST AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVING ACCUSERS) -- by accusing the man of more serious crimes, from the article:

" Those culminated with allegations that Peeples was a pedophile, was in the park threatening Nash (one of the women) with a gun, and participated in a drive-by shooting."

The police department eventually decided to appease the women and charged the man with 3 counts of stalking since all three women claimed he stalked them. The charges were later thrown out by an obviously racist activist judge (E. Lynise Bryant) -- who called the claims ridiculous and troubling -- before dismissing the case she said "[The three white women] should be sitting at the defendant's table for stalking and harassment charges, not Mr. Peeples," Bryant said during the hearing. "This is disgusting and a waste of the court's time and resources," she added before granting the defense's motion for a directed verdict, which ended the case before it went in front of a jury.

Now, I will wait to see how closet racists come to this thread and try to justify this BS....

So he went to a playground and started planting squash or corn or something? That seems odd. I know a white guy who I'm going to send to a park to plant a few rows of corn and we'll see what happens.

In full disclosure:

That said, white folks are plenty racist around here. The klan was empowered by all them riots after the Michael Brown incident. All their in the closet supporters felt it necessary to voice their opinions and label themselves also. Even if the riots were absolutely the wrong way of going about it and set back race relations 20 years the reactions of the st louis wanna be klansppl proved the rioters were right.

So he went to a playground and started planting squash or corn or something? That seems odd. I know a white guy who I'm going to send to a park to plant a few rows of corn and we'll see what happens.

In full disclosure:

That said, white folks are plenty racist around here. The klan was empowered by all them riots after the Michael Brown incident. All their in the closet supporters felt it necessary to voice their opinions and label themselves also. Even if the riots were absolutely the wrong way of going about it and set back race relations 20 years the reactions of the st louis wanna be klansppl proved the rioters were right.

Yeah because those rioters really gave a shit about Michael Brown and weren't just exploiting his death to have an excuse to go feral.

In full disclosure:

Yeah because those rioters really gave a shit about Michael Brown and weren't just exploiting his death to have an excuse to go feral.

Who is to say.

But don't forget my second point:

The white racists around here (and possible in your post sir or madaam) proved to me the rioters were right even if their methods were wrong.

In full disclosure:

Who is to say.

The white racists around here (and possible in your post sir or madaam) proved to me the rioters were right even if their methods were wrong.

On noes the racist boogie-man is lurking, he, or she in this case is looking to harm Blacks for no reason at all. LOLOL

In full disclosure:

Who is to say.

I dont remember hearing about any white racist backlash against the protests.

In full disclosure:

Who is to say.

I dont remember hearing about any white racist backlash against the protests.

Nope, they were hiding with their recessive pink sensitive skin tone types talking their racist talk after looking cowardly over their shoulders though.

Really these racist ppl shouldn't post on here or talk with me. Just proves the rioters right every time one opens their mouth.

Maybe if he'd gotten the community involved before he started planting?
Maybe then he could have gotten enough money to actually plant a garden big enough to feed more than one person for a week.

But yeah the women took it too far.

In full disclosure:

Who is to say.

On noes the racist boogie-man is lurking, he, or she in this case is looking to harm Blacks for no reason at all. LOLOL

They are hiding in their little suburbs saying bad things about black men, pouring over applications trying to guess if the last name sounds black and what percentage of kids in the high school listed were black all the time.

Sounds like we agree the racists are passive aggressive cowards?

In full disclosure:

Who is to say.

They are hiding in their little suburbs saying bad things about black men, pouring over applications trying to guess if the last name sounds black and what percentage of kids in the high school listed were black all the time.

I don't think this incident is even likely racist, probably they don't like him planting on someone else's property. NEXT.

Yeah, those racists are such cowards, who typically beat up the ANTIFA in equal numbers.

In full disclosure:

Who is to say.

I don't think this incident is even likely racist, probably they don't like him planting on someone else's property. NEXT.

Yeah, those racists are such cowards, who typically beat up the ANTIFA in equal numbers.

They're cowards. Ever see them look over their shoulders like a gossiping high school girl before their make their racist remarks?

Oh yeah, my post a few up said this guy almost certainly shouldn't have been planting whatever on property that wasn't his. We're in agreement there. You just seem to feel a need to defend the racists for some reason.

Who is to say.

They're cowards. Ever see them look over their shoulders like a gossiping high school girl before their make their racist remarks?

Oh yeah, my post a few up said this guy almost certainly shouldn't have been planting whatever on property that wasn't his. We're in agreement there. You just seem to feel a need to defend the racists for some reason.

What evidence do you have of racists being cowards, or this incident even being racist, in the first place?

I'm suspecting you don't have much real evidence for, either.

Besides, looking at Detroit what White living in the proximity of Detroit doesn't have a right to be racist?

Detroit was once a decent city, Blacks did nasty riots, the Whites fled, and Blacks made Detroit Third-World again.

Who is to say.

What evidence do you have of racists being cowards, or this incident even being racist, in the first place?

Besides, looking at Detroit what White living in the proximity of Detroit doesn't have a right to be racist?

Detroit was once a decent city, Blacks did nasty riots, the Whites fled, and Blacks made Detroit Third-World again.

Ah, the right to be racist. I suppose its your right. Just know I'll ridicule you for it constantly.

Cowardly racists, you don't see them snickering with hunched shoulders calling whatever minority names just praying the big bad well endowed minority man doesn't hear them?

In high school these dweebs used to call blacks "Canadians". Back in my grandmother's generation it was the "dumb pollocks", or the "shanty irish" gal the one guy married 40 years ago. "Dago's" were the next worst thing to blacks. I forget which part of italy picked on folks from the other.

Eventually interbreeding over here made them differences seem quaint. The tanning of the world will eventually blur the lines with the others I hope.

Nope, they were hiding with their recessive pink sensitive skin tone types talking their racist talk after looking cowardly over their shoulders though.

Really these racist ppl shouldn't post on here or talk with me. Just proves the rioters right every time one opens their mouth.

It's this mindset of yours that creates racism against blacks in the first place.

So whats your problem?

Ah, the right to be racist. I suppose its your right. Just know I'll ridicule you for it constantly.

Cowardly racists, you don't see them snickering with hunched shoulders calling whatever minority names just praying the big bad well endowed minority man doesn't hear them?

In high school these dweebs used to call blacks "Canadians". Back in my grandmother's generation it was the "dumb pollocks", or the "shanty irish" gal the one guy married 40 years ago. "Dago's" were the next worst thing to blacks. I forget which part of italy picked on folks from the other.

Eventually interbreeding over here made them differences seem quaint. The tanning of the world will eventually blur the lines with the others I hope.

Why can't you bring up any evidence to why this case HAS TO BE RACIST?
I suppose anytime a Black man doesn't get what he wants, in this case a Garden on someone elses property without consent "It's RACIST screech, screech"

Yeah, a lot of Poles, Italians, and Irish Catholics have been treated poorly, and yet quickly became Middle-Class, hard working, law abiding citizens. (Overall) especially in comparison to Blacks)

I'm of a mostly Polish, and slightly Irish Catholic background, and from a dominantly Italian neighborhood.
There is no shootings there, but a lot of hard-working people.

Haha, good joke.

I personally called a Black man backed up by a "Group" a "N word" and told him "Be respectful or Leave the country" but that was because he called me a "Fat N word" and was rude to a White girl who just said "Hello" he called her a "B*tch" so when I asked him to apologize to her, he said "I'll knock you out Fat N*gger"

So, I had 8 Blacks fighting me.
I've never been hit so softly before by Whites.

It really was a bit of a joke.

Last edited:

In full disclosure:

Who is to say.

Everything the dipshits rioted about was based on lies, beginning with the stuff right out of the mouth of the dead thug’s partner in crime.

Forum List

Back