Detroit Man Almost Faces Jail Time For Gardening While Black

Are you mad these women didn't get a chance to put this man in prison?? deal wit it

No but I do find disturbing this current media trend of attacking white women for calling the police on black people.

They should be attacked for calling the police on people committing no crimes.

One of the recent cases involved a woman who was concerned about two little girls who were in the company of a man who was obviously not their father. It seems weird in my opinion, for any male, regardless of his color, to be babysitting kids especially little girls. So why should she be subjected to media harassment for worrying about their safety?

Larry Nassar, white man, sexually molested over 150 little girls. But we don't see white women calling the police on white men babysitting children.

Nassar is an Arab only kind of name, so sorry you didn't get the memo.

Are you mad these women didn't get a chance to put this man in prison?? deal wit it

No but I do find disturbing this current media trend of attacking white women for calling the police on black people.

One of the recent cases involved a woman who was concerned about two little girls who were in the company of a man who was obviously not their father. It seems weird in my opinion, for any male, regardless of his color, to be babysitting kids especially little girls. So why should she be subjected to media harassment for worrying about their safety?

Larry Nassar, white man, sexually molested over 150 little girls. But we don't see white women calling the police on white men babysitting children.

We don't see it because the media doesn't report on it, not because it doesn't happen.

We don't see it because the media doesn't report on it, not because it doesn't happen.

We don't see it because it doesn't happen.

We don't see it because it doesn't happen.

Uh huh, nobody ever gets the cops called on them for suspicious behavior but turn out to be innocent. Nobody except black dudes. Right.

Detroit judge tosses 'gardening while black' case brought by three white women

In the latest episode of calling the police on black folks for doing nothing -- we have 3 women teaming up to call the police on a black guy for having the audacity to try to build a community garden on a vacant playground.

When the women couldn't get police to respond to "black gardening" allegations, they stepped up the allegations (AGAIN THIS IS WHY I AM AGAINST AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVING ACCUSERS) -- by accusing the man of more serious crimes, from the article:

" Those culminated with allegations that Peeples was a pedophile, was in the park threatening Nash (one of the women) with a gun, and participated in a drive-by shooting."

The police department eventually decided to appease the women and charged the man with 3 counts of stalking since all three women claimed he stalked them. The charges were later thrown out by an obviously racist activist judge (E. Lynise Bryant) -- who called the claims ridiculous and troubling -- before dismissing the case she said "[The three white women] should be sitting at the defendant's table for stalking and harassment charges, not Mr. Peeples," Bryant said during the hearing. "This is disgusting and a waste of the court's time and resources," she added before granting the defense's motion for a directed verdict, which ended the case before it went in front of a jury.

Now, I will wait to see how closet racists come to this thread and try to justify this BS....

So he went to a playground and started planting squash or corn or something? That seems odd. I know a white guy who I'm going to send to a park to plant a few rows of corn and we'll see what happens.

In full disclosure:

That said, white folks are plenty racist around here. The klan was empowered by all them riots after the Michael Brown incident. All their in the closet supporters felt it necessary to voice their opinions and label themselves also. Even if the riots were absolutely the wrong way of going about it and set back race relations 20 years the reactions of the st louis wanna be klansppl proved the rioters were right.

Whites need to shut the fuck up about what sets race relations back. The decision by the prosecutor in the Brown murder to not take this to trial is what set back whatever progress you pretend has taken place.

First, am I white, black or something else?

Second, if that one man's decision made you so angry you can't value the potentially white man standing besides you calling out the crackers its time to calm down.

The women who perpetrated this crime, and crime it is, should be prosecuted to the limit of the law and if found guilty sentenced to the maximum for their crime. All the racist bull shit on both sides buries the outrageousness of the womens actions in distracting nonsense.

There is only racist shit on one side. There is a reaction or opposition to racism on the other.
There is none so blind as he who won't see.

Now, I will wait to see how closet racists come to this thread and try to justify this BS....

This is the easy stuff. So EASY -- only morons are gonna try to justify it.. I didn't check -- how many "justifiers" did you find?? LOL...

BTW -- this happens without race being a consideration. Busybodies bee busybodies. And the grudges they can conjure up are more creative than latent racial prejudice.

Why?

Global media conglomerates choose to shine the public spotlight on a handful of women for making a mistake to make an example of them and subject them to ridicule and harassment and you ask me why it's a problem.

Only white women though, because black and brown women have never called 911 on a man because they were scared.

Global media conglomerates choose to shine the public spotlight on a handful of women for making a mistake to make an example of them and subject them to ridicule and harassment and you ask me why it's a problem.
So are they stupid or malicious?

Sometimes stupid, rarely malicious but usually just suspicious. At least that's how it seems to me but racism obsessed lefties are always looking for victims.

Why?

Well -- it doesn't always turn out wrong. Hard to TELL if it's latent racism UNTIL it gets checked out. We're all here asking questions about THIS incident and we STILL don't have all the information..

People SHOULD be lectured/chastized IF it turns out to be latent or active racism..

Detroit judge tosses 'gardening while black' case brought by three white women

In the latest episode of calling the police on black folks for doing nothing -- we have 3 women teaming up to call the police on a black guy for having the audacity to try to build a community garden on a vacant playground.

When the women couldn't get police to respond to "black gardening" allegations, they stepped up the allegations (AGAIN THIS IS WHY I AM AGAINST AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVING ACCUSERS) -- by accusing the man of more serious crimes, from the article:

" Those culminated with allegations that Peeples was a pedophile, was in the park threatening Nash (one of the women) with a gun, and participated in a drive-by shooting."

The police department eventually decided to appease the women and charged the man with 3 counts of stalking since all three women claimed he stalked them. The charges were later thrown out by an obviously racist activist judge (E. Lynise Bryant) -- who called the claims ridiculous and troubling -- before dismissing the case she said "[The three white women] should be sitting at the defendant's table for stalking and harassment charges, not Mr. Peeples," Bryant said during the hearing. "This is disgusting and a waste of the court's time and resources," she added before granting the defense's motion for a directed verdict, which ended the case before it went in front of a jury.

All I'll say is that as usual you leave out pertinent facts. If this wasn't his lot then he had no business using it. But don't let laws or facts get in the way of your sorry race baiting hide!

Apparently that was not pertinent to the judge.
LIbtard judges soon to be removes.

Wrong. A vacant public playground used by nobody that a person decided to make a garden in are facts you chose to ignore.

So are they stupid or malicious?

Sometimes stupid, rarely malicious but usually just suspicious. At least that's how it seems to me but racism obsessed lefties are always looking for victims.

There are no racism obsessed lefties.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry.

Start making sense junior.

Why?

Well -- it doesn't always turn out wrong. Hard to TELL if it's latent racism UNTIL it gets checked out. We're all here asking questions about THIS incident and we STILL don't have all the information..

People SHOULD be lectured/chastized IF it turns out to be latent or active racism..

No it's not hard to tell. But when you want to deny racism exists you don't want to see obvious instances of it.

If you are harmed through the acts of another, you're generally entitled to compensation for any damages that occurred. For most people and a significant portion of attorneys, if the perpetrator has no assets to attach that can be seized in order to satisfy a court judgment against them for the damage they caused, these types of microaggressions don't have anough of a high dollar tag for anyone to even be interested in pursuing. Add to that, that some things, although wrong, really don't have a legal resolution or at least not one that is satisfactory or that makes the victim "whole" again which is the point of pursuing legal actions for money damages.

White racists have been getting black people in America arrested, fired, convicted, evicted, removed from places of public accomodation, refusing services, providing shoddy or lesser services/goods, etc. forever and for the longest time, there was no recourse because if you will recall, our laws supported the racial discriminaton that many of the racists practiced.

It would be wrong for anyone to falsely accuse another of a crime, call the police, and have the person arrested knowing full well that they didn't do what they've been accused of. The fact that this is a tried and true method that has worked well for centuries that white racists have always been able to utilize makes it just that much more heinous. And whle no one deserves to be unlawfully harassed, these women deserve to suffer some appropriate consequences for their actions. In every single case, they violated several laws in order to satisfy their own curiosity and whatever is lacking in their own lives that prompted them to stick their noses in someone else's business only to find out that their suspicions were unfounded. In this case, they just out & out made up some shit to get the police to show up and arrest the guy. Even the judge said that they should be the ones at the defendant table facing stalking charges.

They deserve to be punished because they made a willfully inserted themselves into a situation that didn't concern them and discovered that they were mistaken. Only the police and officers of the court have immunity to make a mistake and not suffer consequences for their actions. These women have no lawful authority to do what they've been doing and should be held fully liable to those they have harmed even if all the harm they've suffered is embarassment or anguish, let alone now having an arrest record or having their names, addresses and other information in the public domain because of a bunch of stupid wanna be amateurs playing investigator.

Sometimes attacking a problem head on only results in the creation of additional problems. Sometimes you have to get creative in order to gain satisfaction against your adversaries. And sometimes it takes a long time, a very, very long time but it can be done.

Why?

No it's not hard to tell. But when you want to deny racism exists you don't want to see obvious instances of it.

I'm not talking about the REASON for the police report. I'm talking about whether or not it is warranted. And the MAJORITY of the time -- it is. And I already stated what should be done if it was phony and only race motivated.

Somewhere along the line, some black people got the idea that white, orange, yellow, tan folks can just get away with NOT COOPERATING with the police, not producing ID, not answering questions and being belligerent. That doesn't work even if you're a big muck.. .

In the larger picture -- we all USED TO LIVE in a free country. To an extent that's not true anymore. Because, you CAN be searched and seized on the flimsiest of excuses today. You can be TRACKED, PROFILED, even SPIED on by all levels of government. We've ALL lost a lot of due process, because there aren't enough Civil Libertarians as there used to be. We need to join together the concepts of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties. Because Civil Liberties is the LARGER MORE IMPORTANT prerequisite to freedom and liberty. That means concern about National Domestic spying, asset forfeiture, emanate domain cases, snitch rules, photo privacy rights when used during arrests, etc, etc..

When every GROUP has its own priorities on these seminal issues -- we ALL LOSE....

Why?

I'm not talking about the REASON for the police report. I'm talking about whether or not it is warranted. And the MAJORITY of the time -- it is. And I already stated what should be done if it was phony and only race motivated.

Somewhere along the line, some black people got the idea that white, orange, yellow, tan folks can just get away with NOT COOPERATING with the police, not producing ID, not answering questions.

In the larger picture -- we all USED TO LIVE in a free country. To an extent that's not true anymore. Because, you CAN be searched and seized on the flimsiest of excuses today. You can be TRACKED, PROFILED, even SPIED on by all levels of government. We've ALL lost a lot of due process, because there aren't enough Civil Libertarians as there used to be. We need to join together the concepts of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties. Because Civil Liberties is the LARGER MORE IMPORTANT prerequisite to freedom and liberty. That means concern about National Domestic spying, asset forfeiture, emanate domain cases, snitch rules, photo privacy rights when used during arrests, etc, etc..

When every GROUP has its own priorities on these seminal issues -- we ALL LOSE....

What you said in your third paragraph has always been the case for blacks. And until you can understand that we cannot come together.

Forum List

Back