Detroit Man Almost Faces Jail Time For Gardening While Black

Detroit judge tosses 'gardening while black' case brought by three white women

[...]

Now, I will wait to see how closet racists come to this thread and try to justify this BS....

I suppose there will be a few willing to blame the hobby gardener for what happened to him, and none of them will see anything untoward in three ... ladies trying to use the police and the justice system as their post-Jim Crow lynch mob.

People are funny with property, I could totally see the same outcome happening to a White man trying to garden on a abandoned playground too.

[...]

Now, I will wait to see how closet racists come to this thread and try to justify this BS....

I suppose there will be a few willing to blame the hobby gardener for what happened to him, and none of them will see anything untoward in three ... ladies trying to use the police and the justice system as their post-Jim Crow lynch mob.

People are funny with property, I could totally see the same outcome happening to a White man trying to garden on a abandoned playground too.

Yeah and if that was the case none of us would ever hear about it unless we read the back pages of local newspapers.

Who's property is the vacant playground? that's the thing that matters.
If that was the core of the problem --- he would have been fined -- instead he was criminally charged with stalking, after allegations of pedophilia, attempted murder, etc didn't stick....

But like clockwork -- closet racists first reflex is to try to find justification for criminalizing the black guy....

[...]

No, the same outcome wouldn't happen to a white guy...they will fine the white guy if he is breaking any codes -- what will not happen is all of the other shit that this story brings up that you keep ignoring...

If that was the core of the problem --- he would have been fined -- instead he was criminally charged with stalking, after allegations of pedophilia, attempted murder, etc didn't stick....

But like clockwork -- closet racists first reflex is to try to find justification for criminalizing the black guy....

So, now Kavanaugh maybe a "Black man" because people tried to blame him for rape?

Well, actually it's "Possible" that this Black man really did, and Kavanaugh really did.

It's just sometimes Women make up stories for fame, and fortune.

I fail to see what race necessarily has to do with it.

[...]

Yeah and if that was the case none of us would ever hear about it unless we read the back pages of local newspapers.
Are you mad these women didn't get a chance to put this man in prison?? deal wit it

So, now Kavanaugh maybe a "Black man" because people tried to blame him for rape?

Well, actually it's "Possible" that this Black man really did, and Kavanaugh really did.

Keep on trying to defend racists -- you suck at it, but again, you are a racist....it is to be expected...

Keep on trying to defend racists -- you suck at it, but again, you are a racist....it is to be expected...

A.) I personally wouldn't care about a garden.
B.) Some people are obsessed with rules.
C.) I am not so sure this is racism.
D.) I have always said the best way to end discimination is separation.

Am I the only one who thinks its a bit contradictory to call it an empty lot and a playground for children? Which is it? Anyone would be a bit weirded out by some strange man hanging around a playground. Seems there's a lot of relevant details the reporters choose to gloss over or not mention. Pretty obvious the only thing that makes this story more newsworthy than any other neighborhood conflict (that often end up in violent confrontations unlike this one) is the racial angle and there's no evidence that the women's accusations were racially motivated.

There is all kinds of evidence this was racially motivated.

The women who perpetrated this crime, and crime it is, should be prosecuted to the limit of the law and if found guilty sentenced to the maximum for their crime. All the racist bull shit on both sides buries the outrageousness of the womens actions in distracting nonsense.

Are you mad these women didn't get a chance to put this man in prison?? deal wit it

No but I do find disturbing this current media trend of attacking white women for calling the police on black people.

They should be attacked for calling the police on people committing no crimes.

One of the recent cases involved a woman who was concerned about two little girls who were in the company of a man who was obviously not their father. It seems weird in my opinion, for any male, regardless of his color, to be babysitting kids especially little girls. So why should she be subjected to media harassment for worrying about their safety?

In the latest episode of calling the police on black folks for doing nothing -- we have 3 women teaming up to call the police on a black guy for having the audacity to try to build a community garden on a vacant playground.

When the women couldn't get police to respond to "black gardening" allegations, they stepped up the allegations (AGAIN THIS IS WHY I AM AGAINST AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVING ACCUSERS) -- by accusing the man of more serious crimes, from the article:

" Those culminated with allegations that Peeples was a pedophile, was in the park threatening Nash (one of the women) with a gun, and participated in a drive-by shooting."

The police department eventually decided to appease the women and charged the man with 3 counts of stalking since all three women claimed he stalked them. The charges were later thrown out by an obviously racist activist judge (E. Lynise Bryant) -- who called the claims ridiculous and troubling -- before dismissing the case she said "[The three white women] should be sitting at the defendant's table for stalking and harassment charges, not Mr. Peeples," Bryant said during the hearing. "This is disgusting and a waste of the court's time and resources," she added before granting the defense's motion for a directed verdict, which ended the case before it went in front of a jury.

So he went to a playground and started planting squash or corn or something? That seems odd. I know a white guy who I'm going to send to a park to plant a few rows of corn and we'll see what happens.

In full disclosure:

That said, white folks are plenty racist around here. The klan was empowered by all them riots after the Michael Brown incident. All their in the closet supporters felt it necessary to voice their opinions and label themselves also. Even if the riots were absolutely the wrong way of going about it and set back race relations 20 years the reactions of the st louis wanna be klansppl proved the rioters were right.

Whites need to shut the fuck up about what sets race relations back. The decision by the prosecutor in the Brown murder to not take this to trial is what set back whatever progress you pretend has taken place.

The women who perpetrated this crime, and crime it is, should be prosecuted to the limit of the law and if found guilty sentenced to the maximum for their crime. All the racist bull shit on both sides buries the outrageousness of the womens actions in distracting nonsense.

There is only racist shit on one side. There is a reaction or opposition to racism on the other.

In the latest episode of calling the police on black folks for doing nothing -- we have 3 women teaming up to call the police on a black guy for having the audacity to try to build a community garden on a vacant playground.

When the women couldn't get police to respond to "black gardening" allegations, they stepped up the allegations (AGAIN THIS IS WHY I AM AGAINST AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVING ACCUSERS) -- by accusing the man of more serious crimes, from the article:

" Those culminated with allegations that Peeples was a pedophile, was in the park threatening Nash (one of the women) with a gun, and participated in a drive-by shooting."

The police department eventually decided to appease the women and charged the man with 3 counts of stalking since all three women claimed he stalked them. The charges were later thrown out by an obviously racist activist judge (E. Lynise Bryant) -- who called the claims ridiculous and troubling -- before dismissing the case she said "[The three white women] should be sitting at the defendant's table for stalking and harassment charges, not Mr. Peeples," Bryant said during the hearing. "This is disgusting and a waste of the court's time and resources," she added before granting the defense's motion for a directed verdict, which ended the case before it went in front of a jury.

All I'll say is that as usual you leave out pertinent facts. If this wasn't his lot then he had no business using it. But don't let laws or facts get in the way of your sorry race baiting hide!

No but I do find disturbing this current media trend of attacking white women for calling the police on black people.

They should be attacked for calling the police on people committing no crimes.

One of the recent cases involved a woman who was concerned about two little girls who were in the company of a man who was obviously not their father. It seems weird in my opinion, for any male, regardless of his color, to be babysitting kids especially little girls. So why should she be subjected to media harassment for worrying about their safety?

Larry Nassar, white man, sexually molested over 150 little girls. But we don't see white women calling the police on white men babysitting children.

All I'll say is that as usual you leave out pertinent facts. If this wasn't his lot then he had no business using it. But don't let laws or facts get in the way of your sorry race baiting hide!

Apparently that was not pertinent to the judge.

Apparently that was not pertinent to the judge.
LIbtard judges soon to be removes.

Forum List

Back