Detroit has some suggestions for who the emergency manager should be

“It was the law in the United States that Africans were three-fifths of a person, that we could not vote, could not own property,” said Detroit City Councilwoman JoAnn Watson during a public hearing Dec. 1, the day Gov. Snyder announced the first step in the takeover process, a 30-day “initial review.”

And that's what passes for political discourse not just in Detroit but the rest of the country. Never mind it is factually wrong.

I would have thought Dave Bing was a qualified person. But I suspect he lacked the power to do what needed to be done.

“It was the law in the United States that Africans were three-fifths of a person, that we could not vote, could not own property,” said Detroit City Councilwoman JoAnn Watson during a public hearing Dec. 1, the day Gov. Snyder announced the first step in the takeover process, a 30-day “initial review.”

And that's what passes for political discourse not just in Detroit but the rest of the country. Never mind it is factually wrong.

I would have thought Dave Bing was a qualified person. But I suspect he lacked the power to do what needed to be done.

Dave Bing is a good guy, but city counsel fights him very step of the way. He's frustrated he won't run again

moving away from the issue a bit, I have an idea, being Michigan is on its death bed thanks to Democrats, why not just sell the State of Michigan to Canada for 85 Billion, then we wont have a sequesta, Problem Solved!

moving away from the issue a bit, I have an idea, being Michigan is on its death bed thanks to Democrats, why not just sell the State of Michigan to Canada for 85 Billion, then we wont have a sequesta, Problem Solved!

Mi is on it's deathbed?....Please...Detroit isn't MI

Forum List

Back