Detroit School Board Cancels Dr Ben Carson

The only foul mouthed person in this thread that I can see so far is you .
That's right, racism is awesome. Those awful liberals are the bad ones, because they used harsh language.

So what drove you to jump in and defend the racists? Nobody forced you. Why did you feel a burning need to do it?

I just did. You

No Nazi scumbag, spewing your mindless hate at conservatives isn't the subject.

It goes without saying that you're the bottom in your relationships with other manly conservative fascist men.

More homoerotic fantasy from mammoth mamaries....

Calling blacks vermin?

The Detroit school board are vermin, color is irrelevant - you racist pile of shit.

You really are a racist PoS, and so very proud of it.

No, the one obsessed with skin color is you - Adolf.

Ben Carson ran cover for Trump and the Republicans after they supported insurrection. Sorry, but traitors don't get to have their names on schools, no matter how many people cry about it.

Besides, he's black and left the plantation. You have to punish him for that.

Now, let's talk about the origin of your support for the modern conservative Nazis.

There are no modern conservative democrats, you moron.
Nobody is born a fascist bootlicker. What changed you?

Yes, it's clear that your sick racism drives you to embrace fascism, but what created your racism?

And is it just racism driving you, or is butthurt over losing also what drove you to embrace fascism?

So what you're saying is

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

You Nazis are always so clever.

No Nazi scumbag, spewing your mindless hate at conservatives isn't the subject.

More homoerotic fantasy from mammoth mamaries....

The Detroit school board are vermin, color is irrelevant - you racist pile of shit.

No, the one obsessed with skin color is you - Adolf.

Besides, he's black and left the plantation. You have to punish him for that.

There are no modern conservative democrats, you moron.

So what you're saying is

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

You Nazis are always so clever.
I gave up reading their responses. We just can't seem to agree on the most basic things. They only know Party and hate towards anyone not loyal to the Party

Not really - but a racist like you would think so.
That from the proud racist who just posted this:

"Da hed o da skewl bode wuz goan ax his sumptin, an he be like awl not lisnan an jes tellings dey shood lurns engish ifs dey goan teech...

Sheeit."

The only thing worse than racist Nazi filth is cowardly racist Nazi filth. That's you. You're not just a racist Nazi, you're a racist Nazi pussy.

My suggestion? Proudly embrace and advertise what you are, which is white supremacist Nazi filth. You'll still look like complete dogshit, but at least you won't come across as being a pussy.

I don't have to ask if all the other conservatives on this thread embrace the same open racism that you do. They clearly do, as they're all supporting you. If any of them thinks I'm incorrect there, they should show it by condemning your Nazi song and dance.

That from the proud racist who just posted this:

"Da hed o da skewl bode wuz goan ax his sumptin, an he be like awl not lisnan an jes tellings dey shood lurns engish ifs dey goan teech...

Sheeit."

The only thing worse than racist Nazi filth is cowardly racist Nazi filth. That's you. You're not just a racist Nazi, you're a racist Nazi pussy.

My suggestion? Proudly embrace and advertise what you are, which is white supremacist Nazi filth. You'll still look like complete dogshit, but at least you won't come across as being a pussy.

I don't have to ask if all the other conservatives on this thread embrace the same open racism that you do. They clearly do, as they're all supporting you. If any of them thinks I'm incorrect there, they should show it by condemning your Nazi song and dance.

I stand by my posts.

A functionally illiterate school board slandering Dr. Carson is a level of bigotry ONLY you Nazi scum democrats could come up with.

Who will the Detroit rename the school for? A rapper or basketball player? Or perhaps name it for The Sheik, the Muslim wrestler and promoter from back in the day.
1671395610079.jpeg

Forum List

Back