Despite the rhetoric, this is a huge problem

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012

Almost 160 caught at the border that are on the terror watch list. 160. Highest number since we started recording it. And thats just so far.
Before Joe biden got into office, the highest number was 6. SIX.
Some hacks might say, "well, that just shows we are catching them" which is a fallacy. Thats where my second link comes into play.
There have also been 328,454 known 'gotaways' compared to 600,000 gotaways in the 2022 fiscal year.

Gotaways are illegal immigrants who have evaded Border Patrol agents but have been detected on another form of surveillance.

That doesnt even count the ones that didnt get seen on surveillance.

And then we have the HAMAS leader calling for worldwide "protests"
I saw some video of this terrorist supporting rally in NYC. And the muzzie speaker said, "Islam is the real religion. And we wont stop until it is in every household"
And most of us know what that means, and what their book says to do to accomplish that.
We are dealing with savages stuck in 700AD.

Almost 160 caught at the border that are on the terror watch list. 160. Highest number since we started recording it. And thats just so far.
Some hacks might say, "well, that just shows we are catching them" which is a fallacy. Thats where my second link comes into play.
There have also been 328,454 known 'gotaways' compared to 600,000 gotaways in the 2022 fiscal year.

Gotaways are illegal immigrants who have evaded Border Patrol agents but have been detected on another form of surveillance.

You were warned. Are you surprised?

Liberals here still think Trump supporters are the biggest threat to the world. Trump tells someone to punch a guy... VS and islamic crowd chanting to put Jews in gas Chambers? And they will still tell you
Trump is the Nazi.. those people are just expressing their 1st amendment rights .

The magnitude of how fucked we are is off the charts. The party that likes to fuck kids thrives on death, chaos and fear. What could facilitate that like unhinged, suicidal muzzies running around on our streets. They're not here to pursue the american dream...

It's a good thing we have a strong leader in place...

images.jpg

And then we have the HAMAS leader calling for worldwide "protests"
I saw some video of this terrorist supporting rally in NYC. And the muzzie speaker said, "Islam is the real religion. And we wont stop until it is in every household"
And most of us know what that means, and what their book says to do to accomplish that.
We are dealing with savages stuck in 700AD.
Yep.

Islam is not an actual religion.

It is simply a bloodthirsty manifesto for world domination.

I truly believe that this is the democrat plan to weaken our country, to move forward with globalization.
Eventually, having the rich elitists in power over the minions on a global level....a form of communism, if you will.
It may take 100-200 years, but the building blocks are being fitted for the foundation.

I truly believe that this is the democrat plan to weaken our country, to move forward with globalization.
Eventually, having the rich elitists in power over the minions on a global level....a form of communism, if you will.
It may take 100-200 years, but the building blocks are being fitted for the foundation.
Yep. It is all going according to plan.

The Democrat party serves the World Economic Forum, not the American people.

"What I would do as president is several more things," Biden said at the first Democratic primary debate for the 2020 election. "I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

SMH

Went from 6 terrorists to hundreds caught in a year. Under the senile pants shitter.
I think its perfectly reasonable to blame him and his rhetoric for it.

Somehow Fox is reporting 1.5 million "got aways." The source is the CBP.

• Attorney General Moody of Florida is leading a coalition of 27 states in a lawsuit against President Joe Biden's administration to secure the US border.
  • The lawsuit comes in response to over seven million inadmissible immigrants, including suspected terrorists, crossing into the US during Biden's tenure.

We have been living in the age of terror since 9/11. Open borders are dangerous and stupid. That is just common sense.

Forum List

Back