Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

50 years and you guys still can't come up with an alternative killer

lame......just lame

upload_2017-10-26_18-2-42.png

We see on this thread that FF Indiana asks badger2 about reading Posner's book. The first ten minutes looking at it already reveals Posner's lack of mentioning de Mohrenschildt's doctor. No document seems to exist that this doctor had a license to practice medicine, though the doctor had to sign somewhere. The doctor's name is mentioned in Ultimate Sacrifice, if we are not mistaken. A further irony is about Posner's fascination with Mengele: Klages also studied handwriting analysis at Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.

Oswald heard that JFK would be driving by his place of work so he brought his gun, fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out
His motive? The 1976 investigation concluded that it probably was a conspiracy.
United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia

There is way more to Kennedy's death that Oswald. An Oswald I think was the biggest patsy in history.

To many people saw things that day and I'd bet most of what they saw was ignored by the Warren Commission who wanted the whole incident wrapped up in a nice bow.
Who done it
How and why?

That's the question everyone wants the answers to.

If you believe the Warren Report then good for you. You obviously see nothing wrong with it.

Carry on.

Oswald heard that JFK would be driving by his place of work so he brought his gun, fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out
His motive? The 1976 investigation concluded that it probably was a conspiracy.
United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia

There is way more to Kennedy's death that Oswald. An Oswald I think was the biggest patsy in history.

To many people saw things that day and I'd bet most of what they saw was ignored by the Warren Commission who wanted the whole incident wrapped up in a nice bow.
Who done it
How and why?

That's the question everyone wants the answers to.

If you believe the Warren Report then good for you. You obviously see nothing wrong with it.

Carry on.

Give me a better explanation to believe in

Yeah i had to laugh my ass off when i heard today after listening to the mainstream media today them saying the CIA is "CAREFULLY" releasing its documents on the JFK case.:D carefully meaning the really important stuff is all being blacked out.:rolleyes::D

what i have heard from that few investigaters that have had a chance to look at some of those documents is they are saying the ones they have seen released are saying- oswald met with BLACKOUT at BLACK OUT on when talking about BLACKOUT. which is what we all KNEW would happen of course.:D

yep no coverup there by our wonderful government.its all in the good interests for the people for NATIONAL SECURITY.:lmao::haha:

We see on this thread that FF Indiana asks badger2 about reading Posner's book. The first ten minutes looking at it already reveals Posner's lack of mentioning de Mohrenschildt's doctor. No document seems to exist that this doctor had a license to practice medicine, though the doctor had to sign somewhere. The doctor's name is mentioned in Ultimate Sacrifice, if we are not mistaken. A further irony is about Posner's fascination with Mengele: Klages also studied handwriting analysis at Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.

ever notice that these shills Indiana,DD,shillian,and WRONGwinger in their desperate attempts at trying to convince us the warren commission is factual they always get desperate and grasp at straws by always talking about Posners book Case Closed?:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

THEN everytime I mention the obvious that they have obviously never read the works of one of the early pioneers critical of the warren commission Harold Weisbergs book Case "OPEN" how that book debunks Posners book point by point,they always do this- everytime:biggrin:

ignore.jpg

since they know Weisbergs book proves in spades what a pathological liar Posner is and withholds key facts with many ommissions.

Am i the only one here that has noticed the obvious about them, that they have never read Weisbergs book Case OPEN?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

Posners book is cleverly written,I will give him that much.If you are someone just starting out and dnot know the real facts of the case,it is easy to believe and get fooled on.He had ME going for the first 50 pages or so thinking-wow maybe oswald WAS the lone assassin.

but after the first 50 pages or so he just starts telling outright lies that never happened and lying about what witnesses said and what other reseachers have said in the past,things they never said in as much as i wanted to believe that Posners book was the all ending truth to the whole thing,after he exposed himself for the liar he was,I knew we were back to square one again.

Last edited:
Well.....Files have been released and still nothing to indicate that the Warren Commission is not correct

ever notice that these shills Indiana,DD,shillian,and WRONGwinger in their desperate attempts at trying to convince us the warren commission is facual they always get desperate and grasp at straws by always talking about Posners book Case Closed?:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

THEN everytime I mention the obvious that they have obviously never read the works of one of the early pioneers critical of the warren commission Harold Weisbergs book Case "OPEN" how that book debunks Posners book point by point,they always do this- everytime

since they know Weisbergs book proves in spades what a pathological liar he is and withholds key facts with many ommissions? am i the only one here that has noticed the obvious about them, that they have never read Weisbergs book Case OPEN?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

Posners book is cleverly written,I will give him that much.If you are someone just starting out and dnot know the real facts of the case,it is easy to believe and get fooled on.He had ME going for the first 50 pages or so thinking-wow maybe oswald WAS the lone assassin?

but after the first 50 pages or so he just starts telling outright lies that never happened and lying about what witnesses said and what other reseachers have said in the past,things they never said in as much as i wanted to believe that Posners book was the all ending truth to the whole thing,after he exposed himself for the liar he was,I knew we were back to square one again.

Like clockwork,,our resident troll WRONGwinger always post smileys in defeat on factual posts like this cause these magic bullet theorists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

ever notice that these shills Indiana,DD,shillian,and WRONGwinger in their desperate attempts at trying to convince us the warren commission is factual they always get desperate and grasp at straws by always talking about Posners book Case Closed?:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

THEN everytime I mention the obvious that they have obviously never read the works of one of the early pioneers critical of the warren commission Harold Weisbergs book Case "OPEN" how that book debunks Posners book point by point,they always do this- everytime:biggrin:

ignore.jpg

since they know Weisbergs book proves in spades what a pathological liar Posner is and withholds key facts with many ommissions.

Am i the only one here that has noticed the obvious about them, that they have never read Weisbergs book Case OPEN?

Posners book is cleverly written,I will give him that much.If you are someone just starting out and dnot know the real facts of the case,it is easy to believe and get fooled on.He had ME going for the first 50 pages or so thinking-wow maybe oswald WAS the lone assassin.

"Desperate attempts" ?
You're delusional, I could care less what you believe. I've stated repeatedly I accept the conclusion of most investigators.
What you belie

ever notice that these shills Indiana,DD,shillian,and WRONGwinger in their desperate attempts at trying to convince us the warren commission is facual they always get desperate and grasp at straws by always talking about Posners book Case Closed?:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

THEN everytime I mention the obvious that they have obviously never read the works of one of the early pioneers critical of the warren commission Harold Weisbergs book Case "OPEN" how that book debunks Posners book point by point,they always do this- everytime

since they know Weisbergs book proves in spades what a pathological liar he is and withholds key facts with many ommissions? am i the only one here that has noticed the obvious about them, that they have never read Weisbergs book Case OPEN?

Posners book is cleverly written,I will give him that much.If you are someone just starting out and dnot know the real facts of the case,it is easy to believe and get fooled on.He had ME going for the first 50 pages or so thinking-wow maybe oswald WAS the lone assassin?

Like clockwork,,our resident troll WRONGwinger always post smileys in defeat on factual posts like this cause these magic bullet theorists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

How old are you?

Forum List

Back