Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

Yeah...we are supposed to believe a radical communist, the only US Marine to ever defect to the USSR during the Cold War and then magically be allowed to return without consequence, just happened to be working at the Book Depository. Additionally, magically, the Secret Service doesn't even bother to pick him up or even make sure all windows are closed and personnel are removed from the building.

...to say nothing of the numerous other UNUSUAL actions taken by the government, during and after the assassination.

It's MAGIC!

which of course was unprecedented in the HISTORY of the secret service as well before that.

the other thing that the magic bullet theorists cant get around is if the secret service was just allegedly incompetent that day and allegedly careless,then how come NOBODY GOT FIRED for their alleged incompetence that day? same exact thing with 9/11.:rolleyes:

dont people around the country get FIRED hundreds of times over a years period of time for being incompetant and not doing their job? I know at MY job people get fired all the time for not doing their job, Yours Gipper? Dale? Redfish? Badger?
:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Could be that when government fails to fire anyone after a deadly event, it is a clear indication of government conspiracy.

Or nobody did anything wrong

To believe that, one would have to be an idiot. Hence...you.

Prove it

no proof necessary, your posts prove your idiocy every day.

there was no 2nd shooter
Two shooters firing over a ten second period only managed to get off three shots?
Not much of a theory

exactly and all injuries are are attributable to oswald and his position

at the risk of being repetitious, then why was it sealed for 50 years?

we will find out why

however that does not mean it HAS TO BE TWO SHOOTERS

there could be several reasons it was sealed

Clearly you don’t know shit. There are numerous viable alternatives posed by numerous experts.

50 years is a LONG time to come up with a shred of credible evidence that anyone other than Oswald was involved

CIA? Nothing
Russia? Nothing
Cuba? Nothing
Mafia? Nothing
Grassy Knoll? Nothing

After all these years...Warren Commission got it right

It was sealed, dipshit. Maybe Warren got it right, but we have the right to know after all these years. What would you say if the sealed documents prove that LBJ was involved?
Guess what?
Everything gets released today

You still have nothing

Oswald did it

maybe, have you seen it? Has anyone from the media reviewed it? If it only confirms what the WC said, why was it sealed for 50 years?

What are you afraid of?
My expectations are very low

Nothing to see here

maybe not, but aren't we entitled to make that decision for ourselves after seeing what was sealed from us for 50 years?

there was no 2nd shooter
Two shooters firing over a ten second period only managed to get off three shots?
Not much of a theory

we will find out why

I agree, I never said there were multiple shooters.

give us a list of reasons for sealing it if it only confirms what the WC put out back then.

Come on nutjobs
You've wasted hundreds and hundreds of hours studying the evidence
You have had 50 years.....give us your comprehensive theory

Who did it
How
Why

we may know next week, we may never know. The point is that we are entitled to know what the WC sealed for 50 years, and why they sealed it.
CIA stuff

Witnesses and tactics

OK, lets see it and understand why it was sealed for 50 years. It was sealed to protect someone, who?
Classified information I have seen is not always shocking

Things get classified for reasons that are not always directly related

Don't get your hopes up

which of course was unprecedented in the HISTORY of the secret service as well before that.

the other thing that the magic bullet theorists cant get around is if the secret service was just allegedly incompetent that day and allegedly careless,then how come NOBODY GOT FIRED for their alleged incompetence that day? same exact thing with 9/11.:rolleyes:

dont people around the country get FIRED hundreds of times over a years period of time for being incompetant and not doing their job? I know at MY job people get fired all the time for not doing their job, Yours Gipper? Dale? Redfish? Badger?
:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Could be that when government fails to fire anyone after a deadly event, it is a clear indication of government conspiracy.
Prove it

so WHY do you bother with the biggest stupid fuck troll to ever grace this board? I put this stupid fuck moron on ignore YEARS ago because i got tired of this coward evading evidence and facts and changing the subject as he does in each post.

there was no 2nd shooter
Not much of a theory

we will find out why

give us a list of reasons for sealing it if it only confirms what the WC put out back then.

i have to assume you have held back talking about the evidence that there were multiple shooters because he has the mind of a child?:biggrin:

Come on nutjobs
You've wasted hundreds and hundreds of hours studying the evidence
You have had 50 years.....give us your comprehensive theory

Who did it
How
Why

we may know next week, we may never know. The point is that we are entitled to know what the WC sealed for 50 years, and why they sealed it.
CIA stuff

Witnesses and tactics

OK, lets see it and understand why it was sealed for 50 years. It was sealed to protect someone, who?
Classified information I have seen is not always shocking

Things get classified for reasons that are not always directly related

Don't get your hopes up

don't preach to me about classified information. I held top secret and SAP clearances. I fully understand the reasons for classifying data------------and the penalties for not properly protecting it (Hillary Clinton, private server)

I don't know what or why the WC sealed data from the JFK murder. But the American people have the right to that part of our history.

there was no 2nd shooter
Not much of a theory

we will find out why

witness names

fbi informant names

personal information on the president and those involved

secret service detail information

to name a few things

however i believe it is best to have it in the open

Prove it

so WHY do you bother with the biggest stupid fuck troll to ever grace this board? I put this stupid fuck moron on ignore YEARS ago because i got tired of this coward evading evidence and facts and changing the subject as he does in each post.

I find him/her/it amusing. Always good for a laugh at his stupidity and partisan blindness.

Oswald heard that JFK would be driving by his place of work so he brought his gun, fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out
His motive? The 1976 investigation concluded that it probably was a conspiracy.
United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia

I made a thread of this a few years ago about that investigation titled EVEN THE GOVERNMENT IN THE 70'S ADMITTED THERE WAS A SECOND SHOOTER. stupid fucks like him STILL incredibly ignored what the thread title said and just trolled the thread saying oswald was the lone assassin. they obviously have reading comprehension problems.:rofl::lmao:

Amazing to me as to how many of the suspected players in the murder of JFK died mysteriously before they were to testify before the senate committee hearing including those with mob ties. The jesuit controlled CIA always ties up those loose ends....better to be safe than sorry.

yeah the death of George Demoranshild greaty benefitted Bush sr the fact he was all set to go before the HSCA on very damaging information on the CIA's role in it.

trolls like them are not worth my valuable time on.I would be better of trying to reason with a one year old on this instead of stupid fucks like him,.
All the numerous problems with the government's story, mean nothing to the Statist.

They believe whatever the government tells them. They are dupes.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

the statist here is clueless to what the two words CRITICAL THINKING mean.:lmao:

Not much of a theory

we will find out why

witness names

fbi informant names

personal information on the president and those involved

secret service detail information

to name a few things

however i believe it is best to have it in the open

ok, we agree. But why at this time is the CIA asking that some of it not be released? That alone raises suspicion that there is something more.

Prove it

I find him/her/it amusing. Always good for a laugh at his stupidity and partisan blindness.

but doesnt his cowardly game of dodgeball ever get old for you?

After 50 years...

Nobody has provided a viable alternative explnation contrary to the Warren Report

They got it right
Clearly you don’t know shit. There are numerous viable alternatives posed by numerous experts.

50 years is a LONG time to come up with a shred of credible evidence that anyone other than Oswald was involved

CIA? Nothing
Russia? Nothing
Cuba? Nothing
Mafia? Nothing
Grassy Knoll? Nothing

After all these years...Warren Commission got it right

It was sealed, dipshit. Maybe Warren got it right, but we have the right to know after all these years. What would you say if the sealed documents prove that LBJ was involved?
And they still are preventing documents from being seen by the American people.

JFK assassination files: CIA, FBI among agencies lobbying Trump to delay release of some files

no surprise there the fact the FBI was as complicit in it as the CIA.lol

Prove it

yes, and at that point I stop reading his bullshit. No one takes him seriously except himself.

His motive? The 1976 investigation concluded that it probably was a conspiracy.
United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia

I made a thread of this a few years ago about that investigation titled EVEN THE GOVERNMENT IN THE 70'S ADMITTED THERE WAS A SECOND SHOOTER. stupid fucks like him STILL incredibly ignored what the thread title said and just troll the thread saying oswald was the lone assassin. they obviously have reading comprehension problems.:rofl::lmao:

trolls like them are not worth my valuable time on.I would be better of trying to reason with a one year old on this instead of stupid fucks like him,.

No evidence of a second shooter

Two shooters? Why would two shooters only get off three shots?

Uh, since the first shot took off half of his head, why shoot again? But we know that that bullet went through Kennedy, then down, then forward, then hit Connolly, then turned around again and went to the floor of the car. At least that's what the WC said. Was it remote controlled?
Oh good grief... Do you know ANYTHING at all about this? It wasn't the first shot that exploded his head, and the bullet did not do that. That was an error in the drawing, long ago corrected

OK, first, second, third, doesn't matter. I was responding to a question from a libtard about why two shooters would only take 3 shots.

try to read the previous posts before responding foolishly.
Then your post was both factually incorrect AND inappropriate.

yes, and at that point I stop reading his bullshit. No one takes him seriously except himself.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

or other trolls on the same level of being the stupid fuck he is such as digital drifter and SHILLIAN whos posts on this thread earlier were equally as stupid as his are.:lmao:

Then we will press on.

'Nkrumah was overcome with emotion at the news of Kennedy's death. He told the Ghanaian people that Africa would always remember Kennedy's "understanding of the grave issues confronting our world...." He had no doubts about who was behind the assassination. When Ambassador Mahoney handed him a copy of the Warren Report a few months later, Nkrumah opened it and pointing to the name of Allen Dulles (a member of the Warren Commission), handed it back to Mahoney saying simply, "whitewash." '
(Mahoney RD, JFK: Ordeal in Africa, p.235)
You mentioned the book, "Case Closed". Have you ever actually read that book? Do you understand that it is a complete and thorough debunk of all of this conspiracy nuttery?

Forum List

Back