Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

exactly and all injuries are are attributable to oswald and his position

at the risk of being repetitious, then why was it sealed for 50 years?

we will find out why

however that does not mean it HAS TO BE TWO SHOOTERS

there could be several reasons it was sealed

I agree, I never said there were multiple shooters.

give us a list of reasons for sealing it if it only confirms what the WC put out back then.

witness names

fbi informant names

personal information on the president and those involved

secret service detail information

to name a few things

however i believe it is best to have it in the open

ok, we agree. But why at this time is the CIA asking that some of it not be released? That alone raises suspicion that there is something more.

because it probably makes them look bad in some light i would imagine

Oswald heard that JFK would be driving by his place of work so he brought his gun, fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out
His motive? The 1976 investigation concluded that it probably was a conspiracy.
United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia

There is way more to Kennedy's death that Oswald. An Oswald I think was the biggest patsy in history.

To many people saw things that day and I'd bet most of what they saw was ignored by the Warren Commission who wanted the whole incident wrapped up in a nice bow.

The magic bullet theorists trolls that have penetrated this thread ignore that the warren commission report states that Oswald shot JFK to seek fame and to make his mark on history.

Oh really? They ignore that if he indeed was seeking fame and wanted to make his mark on history,the LAST thing he would do is DENY he did it,that he would proudly ADMIT to it.

He did not fit the usual profile of political assassins who were seeking fame who proudly ADMITTED they tried to kill their target.:rolleyes:

We cannot speak about Garrison's book at this time, though why anyone should or should not get fired may be here:

Ultimate Sacrifice / Secret Service
www.manuscriptservice.com/DPQ/ultsac.html

thank you,.Vince Palamara mentioned in that link has done the most through extensive research into this of the secret services role in the assassination and how they committed treason that day.good find.:thup: any serious researcher should read Palameras excellent work.

we now know what wrongwinger looks like in real life,here is a pic someone took of him they mailed to me.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503-jpg.156652

No, we have just received Posner's book, Case Closed, today. La Ram Fan's Dulles comment is supported by Nkrumah's statement that we have already posted.

Then we will press on.

'Nkrumah was overcome with emotion at the news of Kennedy's death. He told the Ghanaian people that Africa would always remember Kennedy's "understanding of the grave issues confronting our world...." He had no doubts about who was behind the assassination. When Ambassador Mahoney handed him a copy of the Warren Report a few months later, Nkrumah opened it and pointing to the name of Allen Dulles (a member of the Warren Commission), handed it back to Mahoney saying simply, "whitewash." '
(Mahoney RD, JFK: Ordeal in Africa, p.235)
You mentioned the book, "Case Closed". Have you ever actually read that book? Do you understand that it is a complete and thorough debunk of all of this conspiracy nuttery?

another one of the governments paid shills that have penetrated this site to no surprise.

they know nobody here takes their agent WRONGwinger seriously so they send another one of their shills to come and suffer some major ass beatings WITH HIM.:rofl:

this stupid fuck troll like wrongwinger and digital drifter only reads material that supports the lies of the magic bullet theory.

He has ignored all the videos i have posted on that debunk posners bullshit and not only that,he fails to mention the book by long time researcher harold weisbergs book that shreads to pieces the lies of Posner point by point CASE OPEN.
miserable fail by the latest stupid fuck magic bullet theorist
:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

No, we have just received Posner's book, Case Closed, today. La Ram Fan's Dulles comment is supported by Nkrumah's statement that we have already posted.
That is an unsupported, authoritative statement. One unsupported, authoritative statement does not support another. And it certainly doesnt hold a candle to a mountain of mutually supportive evidence, like the mountain that supports the acvepted account of the events.

As of yet nobody can explain why Kennedy's head jerked backwards.
That's only because you're not paying attention, because it's been explained many times.
I am happy the documents will be released, but am confident that the diehard conspiracy buffs will not change their tune at all.

It happens just after the 17 second mark

Then we will press on.

'Nkrumah was overcome with emotion at the news of Kennedy's death. He told the Ghanaian people that Africa would always remember Kennedy's "understanding of the grave issues confronting our world...." He had no doubts about who was behind the assassination. When Ambassador Mahoney handed him a copy of the Warren Report a few months later, Nkrumah opened it and pointing to the name of Allen Dulles (a member of the Warren Commission), handed it back to Mahoney saying simply, "whitewash." '
(Mahoney RD, JFK: Ordeal in Africa, p.235)
You mentioned the book, "Case Closed". Have you ever actually read that book? Do you understand that it is a complete and thorough debunk of all of this conspiracy nuttery?

another one of the governments paid shills that have penetrated this site to no surprise.

they know nobody here takes their agent WRONGwinger seriously so they send another one of their shills to come and suffer some major ass beatings WITH HIM.:rofl:

this stupid fuck troll like wrongwinger and digital drifter only reads material that supports the lies of the magic bullet theory.

He has ignored all the videos i have posted on that debunk posners bullshit and not only that,he fails to mention the book by long time researcher harold weisbergs book that shreads to pieces the lies of Posner point by point CASE OPEN.
miserable fail by the latest stupid fuck magic bullet theorist
:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

If I had a nickel for every time some conspiracy retard called me a "government shill", I would be a rich man. And you would still be a magically-thinking fool who has never been right about any of your insane bullshit.

Oswald heard that JFK would be driving by his place of work so he brought his gun, fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out
His motive? The 1976 investigation concluded that it probably was a conspiracy.
United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia

There is way more to Kennedy's death that Oswald. An Oswald I think was the biggest patsy in history.

To many people saw things that day and I'd bet most of what they saw was ignored by the Warren Commission who wanted the whole incident wrapped up in a nice bow.

The magic bullet theorists trolls that have penetrated this thread ignore that the warren commission report states that Oswald shot JFK to seek fame and to make his mark on history.

Oh really? They ignore that if he indeed was seeking fame and wanted to make his mark on history,the LAST thing he would do is DENY he did it,that he would proudly ADMIT to it.

He did not fit the usual profile of political assassins who were seeking fame who proudly ADMITTED they tried to kill their target.:rolleyes:

Then we have ruby at parkland after the shooting and stalking Oswald until he had the chance to kill him.

FF Indiana is not lucid. Mahoney's Nkrumah excerpt is from an author that was totally buying Harriman:

'A special word of gratitude is due George W. Ball, who gave the author access to his valuable papers and to W. Averell Harriman, who was not only kind in answering all of my questions and in reading an early draft of the manuscript, but also in arranging other interviews on my behalf.'
(Mahoney, JFK: Ordeal in Africa, p. viii)

Does FF Indiana have the stones to address the issue of the Harriman link to the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute?

La Ram Fan's contradiction is that Nkrumah's statement was in support of La Ram Fan's statement about Dulles being on the Warren Commission.

FF Indiana is not lucid. Mahoney's Nkrumah excerpt is from an author that was totally buying Harriman:

'A special word of gratitude is due George W. Ball, who gave the author access to his valuable papers and to W. Averell Harriman, who was not only kind in answering all of my questions and in reading an early draft of the manuscript, but also in arranging other interviews on my behalf.'
(Mahoney, JFK: Ordeal in Africa, p. viii)

Does FF Indiana have the stones to address the issue of the Harriman link to the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute?

La Ram Fan's contradiction is that Nkrumah's statement was in support of La Ram Fan's statement about Dulles being on the Warren Commission.
As if my lucidity or what your mom had for breakfast has any bearing on anything...you are a nut on the wrong side of history, and that's where you'll stay.

That's not addressing the challenge about Harriman, Einstein. You don't have the stones, because you'll be crucified in front of the people and not be able to hear them laughing about your poor education in nazism.

That's not addressing the challenge about Harriman, Einstein. You don't have the stones, because you'll be crucified in front of the people and not be able to hear them laughing about your poor education in nazism.
You are confusing yourself, nutball. This is YOUR book report, son, not mine. The challenge only stands in front of bullshit-peddlers like you, who think they present a real challenge to the accepted account by regurgitating idiot blogs onto other idiot blogs. Trust me...you don't. And the burden to validate your magical bullshit is all yours. Nobody needs to spend an ounce of energy arguing against your goofy ideas. In case you haven't checked the scoreboard lately, it's reality 5,000,000, you freaks ZERO.

Regardless of who's book report it is, FF Indiana does not have the stones to address the Harriman link to the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute, an institute where Klages studied blue-eyed Gypsy twins. Thus, Posner's Mengele sounds suspicious until we've taken a look at it. The prisoners certainly seem to be getting reactionary in Petainist Indiana these days.

Regardless of who's book report it is, FF Indiana does not have the stones to address the Harriman link to the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute, an institute where Klages studied blue-eyed Gypsy twins. Thus, Posner's Mengele sounds suspicious until we've taken a look at it. The prisoners certainly seem to be getting reactionary in Petainist Indiana these days.
My only reaction has been to ridicule you and your idiotic idea that the burden lies on anyone to explain away your irrelevant, ineffectual bullshit, rather than on you freaks to support it.

Forum List

Back