Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

Oswald heard that JFK would be driving by his place of work so he brought his gun, fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out
His motive? The 1976 investigation concluded that it probably was a conspiracy.
United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia

Amazing to me as to how many of the suspected players in the murder of JFK died mysteriously before they were to testify before the senate committee hearing including those with mob ties. The jesuit controlled CIA always ties up those loose ends....better to be safe than sorry.
Chief Justice Warren had very little to do with the Warren Commission. It was run by spymaster Allen Dulles, former head of the CIA who JFK canned.

And somehow Dulles ended up on the Warren commision......un-fucking real.

And somehow Dulles ended up on the Warren commision......un-fucking real.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

yeah Indeed.talk about the fox guarding the chickencoop.:rolleyes:

that was the same as asking a bank robber who had been arrested many times in the past for robbing a bank,if he was behind the latest bank robbery the other day expecting him to be truthful in his reply.

It is all about distortion.

I don't think so, I thought cover up at the time and I think cover up today. Maybe we will finally know. I hope so. If its about distortion, who is distorting and why?
If the government was involved, do you really think they would expose themselves?

These documents will merely support what the warren commission concluded.

those involved are no longer "the government". Many of them are dead. Will the truth come out? I doubt it, but it just might.
You can't handle the truth...Oswald acted alone

and you know that because the government and the media told you? I understand.

thats WRONGwingers logic and common sense he uses indeed just like DD.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

If the government was involved, do you really think they would expose themselves?

These documents will merely support what the warren commission concluded.

those involved are no longer "the government". Many of them are dead. Will the truth come out? I doubt it, but it just might.
You can't handle the truth...Oswald acted alone

and you know that because the government and the media told you? I understand.

Oswald heard that the JFK motorcade would drive by his window at work. So he brought his gun to work and fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out

There is no evidence of anything but that conclusion
Yeah...we are supposed to believe a radical communist, the only US Marine to ever defect to the USSR during the Cold War and then magically be allowed to return without consequence, just happened to be working at the Book Depository. Additionally, magically, the Secret Service doesn't even bother to pick him up or even make sure all windows are closed and personnel are removed from the building.

...to say nothing of the numerous other UNUSUAL actions taken by the government, during and after the assassination.

It's MAGIC!

which of course was unprecedented in the HISTORY of the secret service as well before that.

the other thing that the magic bullet theorists cant get around is if the secret service was just allegedly incompetent that day and allegedly careless,then how come NOBODY GOT FIRED for their alleged incompetence that day? same exact thing with 9/11.:rolleyes:

dont people around the country get FIRED hundreds of times over a years period of time for being incompetant and not doing their job? I know at MY job people get fired all the time for not doing their job, Yours Gipper? Dale? Redfish? Badger?
:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Come on nutjobs
You've wasted hundreds and hundreds of hours studying the evidence
You have had 50 years.....give us your comprehensive theory

Who did it
How
Why

Oswald heard that JFK would be driving by his place of work so he brought his gun, fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out

There is way more to Kennedy's death that Oswald. An Oswald I think was the biggest patsy in history.

To many people saw things that day and I'd bet most of what they saw was ignored by the Warren Commission who wanted the whole incident wrapped up in a nice bow.

If Oswald was being tailed by Naval Intelligence, why did none of them get fired after losing him at the book repository?

There is way more to Kennedy's death that Oswald. An Oswald I think was the biggest patsy in history.

To many people saw things that day and I'd bet most of what they saw was ignored by the Warren Commission who wanted the whole incident wrapped up in a nice bow.
Who done it
How and why?

Creek Indian country at Yuchi Town, aka Ft. Benning, Georgia, home to School of the Americas. Across the river in Alabama, Trafficante did not use a patsy, as recorded in Ultimate Sacrifice:

Marcello, Trafficante, and Rosselli
ultimatesacrificebook.com/chapter23.html
'....heroin bust at Ft. Benning....'

We have Posner's Case Closed. We have Bugliosi's Reclaiming History. We have Mahoney's Ordeal in Africa, which is the Harriman link to CIA Isham DNA as well as the Clinton-Isham-MI5 & MI6 link in Bedford Township, Michigan:

'In August, to illustrate his concern about Africa and to sharpen his attack on the Republican administration, Kennedy asked two-time ambassador to the Soviet Union and former governor of New York, Averell Harriman, to go to Africa on a fact-finding tour.'
(Mahoney, JFK: African Ordeal, p. 31)

After 50 years...

Nobody has provided a viable alternative explnation contrary to the Warren Report

They got it right
Clearly you don’t know shit. There are numerous viable alternatives posed by numerous experts.

50 years is a LONG time to come up with a shred of credible evidence that anyone other than Oswald was involved

CIA? Nothing
Russia? Nothing
Cuba? Nothing
Mafia? Nothing
Grassy Knoll? Nothing

After all these years...Warren Commission got it right

It was sealed, dipshit. Maybe Warren got it right, but we have the right to know after all these years. What would you say if the sealed documents prove that LBJ was involved?

I made a thread of this a few years ago about that investigation titled EVEN THE GOVERNMENT IN THE 70'S ADMITTED THERE WAS A SECOND SHOOTER. stupid fucks like him STILL incredibly ignored what the thread title said and just troll the thread saying oswald was the lone assassin. they obviously have reading comprehension problems.:rofl::lmao:

trolls like them are not worth my valuable time on.I would be better of trying to reason with a one year old on this instead of stupid fucks like him,.

No evidence of a second shooter

Two shooters? Why would two shooters only get off three shots?

Uh, since the first shot took off half of his head, why shoot again? But we know that that bullet went through Kennedy, then down, then forward, then hit Connolly, then turned around again and went to the floor of the car. At least that's what the WC said. Was it remote controlled?

Come on nutjobs
You've wasted hundreds and hundreds of hours studying the evidence
You have had 50 years.....give us your comprehensive theory

Who did it
How
Why

we may know next week, we may never know. The point is that we are entitled to know what the WC sealed for 50 years, and why they sealed it.

I made a thread of this a few years ago about that investigation titled EVEN THE GOVERNMENT IN THE 70'S ADMITTED THERE WAS A SECOND SHOOTER. stupid fucks like him STILL incredibly ignored what the thread title said and just troll the thread saying oswald was the lone assassin. they obviously have reading comprehension problems.:rofl::lmao:

trolls like them are not worth my valuable time on.I would be better of trying to reason with a one year old on this instead of stupid fucks like him,.

No evidence of a second shooter

Two shooters? Why would two shooters only get off three shots?

Uh, since the first shot took off half of his head, why shoot again? But we know that that bullet went through Kennedy, then down, then forward, then hit Connolly, then turned around again and went to the floor of the car. At least that's what the WC said. Was it remote controlled?
Oh good grief... Do you know ANYTHING at all about this? It wasn't the first shot that exploded his head, and the bullet did not do that. That was an error in the drawing, long ago corrected

Forum List

Back