Desperate Democrats hoping Joe Biden will run for President

click

Every time someone mentions Biden I think of him fondling some 11 year old.
Hunched over behind them grabbing them and wispering some nonsense in their ear
with that hot man breath.....

Joe Biden’s Political Moment: For the first time, the VP looks more electable than Hillary Clinton.

National Journal ^ | 07/29/2015 | JOSH KRAUSHAAR
For Democratic leaders, the political logic of having Hillary Clinton as the party's standard bearer in 2016 was, at least for a while, undeniable. President Obama could maintain middling approval ratings, but Clinton's distance from political life as secretary of State gave her ample distance from the president's most controversial policies. Voters may be looking for change, but Clinton's bid to become the first female president gave her campaign a historic sheen that few others could provide. Most significantly, Clinton's independent brand (and record of opposing certain presidential decisions) would allow her to triangulate: distance herself from the White House...
  • Kristol: Odds 'Better Than 50/50' Big Dem Jumps in Against 'Extraordinarily Weak' Hillary

NewsBusters ^ | Mark Finkelstein
    Is Hillary hearing donkey hoofbeats? On his Weekly Standard podcast today, Bill Kristol put the odds at "better than 50/50" that one or more of Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden or John Kerry would jump into the race against a Hillary Clinton whom he described as "extraordinarily weak." Kristol made an undeniable point, to wit, that "if someone came down and gave you the poll numbers on Hillary Clinton, from the last two, three, four public polls, you would look at that and say, whoah: this is a very weak and very vulnerable frontrunner."

I think this is how the Dems will screw over Hillary....
She will continue to have low likeable numbers and the Dem Party comes along and says
Hilly baby we love you but to honor Joe Biden's son who we just found out big Daddy Joe
promised him he would run one last time has chosen to honor his promise to his dying son.

And after Hillary stops screaming this will be a done deal....

Hillary is probably the most unlikable person who ever got this far in politics. She is hated by big percentage of the American people. Her refusal to own up to her mistakes at Benghazi was just another nail in her coffin. If she had come clean, she would probably be better off than she is now.

Hillary is probably the most unlikable person who ever got this far in politics. She is hated by big percentage of the American people. Her refusal to own up to her mistakes at Benghazi was just another nail in her coffin. If she had come clean, she would probably be better off than she is now.

Uhm, no.

You are stupid.

You obviously never saw Bush 41's numbers in 2008, or Harry Truman's in 1951, or Nixon's in 1974.

Yes, I think you ARE brain-damaged.

Uhm, no.

You are stupid.

You obviously never saw Bush 41's numbers in 2008, or Harry Truman's in 1951, or Nixon's in 1974.

Uh, you're not capable of acting like a grown-up during grown-up conversation.

You're acting like a seventh grader bully, taunting the new kid with insults.

So, I'm going to put you on ignore.

Good bye and good luck on your future endeavors.

Uhm, no.

You are stupid.

Uh, you're not capable of acting like a grown-up during grown-up conversation.

You're acting like a seventh grader bully, taunting the new kid with insults.

So, I'm going to put you on ignore.

Good bye and good luck on your future endeavors.

That's probably a good idea, because you are a numnut.

She will continue to have low likeable numbers and the Dem Party comes along and says
Hilly baby we love you but to honor Joe Biden's son who we just found out big Daddy Joe
promised him he would run one last time has chosen to honor his promise to his dying son.

Not going to happen. She wants it so bad. She will do anything to keep it.
Trouble is, she has been vacuum cleaner of dem campaign cash. She has sucked it all up, and any democrat who runs will face the fact there is no cash for him, and Hillary has got it all. By now all the big donors are quietly crying about that.

Sanders has got all the money $50 and below. I think Bernie can pull it off because there are lots of these folks. And Bernie folks are really enthusastic. But he will have to run a shoestring campaign.

Hillary has been planning for this since she was a little girl, in the same way that most little girls fantasize about their dream wedding.

However, she has done absolutely nothing to deserve the office of President.

Her sole contribution was Hillarycare, which was so extreme that it was already DOA when it arrived at Congress.

What a crock, his son wanting him to run is strictly PR

Joe Biden is like the crazy uncle you keep locked in the attic, with all the furniture baby-proofed so he doesn't hurt himself.

Forum List

Back