DeSantis's latest accomplishments

The Bushbots are long gone. All they have is money now.
The fuck they are...The entirety of Senate "leadership", Graham, Romney, Rove, the Pedo Project, on and on...Though they may be on the wane in the eyes of voters, they're refusing to go away......They're certainly pulling a lot of DeSantis' strings....Flipped on Ukraine inside two weeks.
If it goes to DeSantis, it'll be simply because Trump's just not a conservative. In fact, the way Trump bashes the Republican party, it makes me wonder why TF he's even tied to them. Especially since he's been a democrat his entire life. And his record proves he's still a leftist.
Likely because the GOP is so far left, that he can marginally look like a reputed "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore)....1970s democrats could be accused of being "christian nationalists" today...Hell, Bubba Clintoon was stronger on border security,, civil liberties, and fiscal sanity than today's unhinged leftist scum....That's far less a defense of Trump than more about how shitty the alleged "alternatives" -like DeSantis- really are.

Last edited:
9c886cda40e954d68280ed979aa0ff75.jpg

The fuck they are...The entirety of Senate "leadership", Graham, Romney, Rove, the Pedo Project, on and on...Though they may be on the wane in the eyes of voters, they're refusing to go away......They're certainly pulling a lot of DeSantis' strings....Flipped on Ukraine inside two weeks.

Likely because the GOP is so far left, that he can marginally look like a reputed "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore)....1970s democrats could be accused of being "christian nationalists" today...Hell, Bubba Clintoon was stronger on border security,, civil liberties, and fiscal sanity than today's unhinged leftist scum....That's far less a defense of Trump than more about how shitty the alleged "alternatives" -like DeSantis- really are.

What evidence do you have that the Bush's et al, are pulling DeSantis' strings?

This is just from the last year.

1. Prohibited the CCP from purchasing land in FL. Farmland and any land near critical infrastructure
2. Enacted universal school choice (Education savings accounts)
3. Kneecapped "ESG" (Environment social justice)
4. $2.7 Billion in tax relief for FL families
5. Enacted the ban on abortions for heart beating babies.
6. Constitutional carry.
7. Enacted the death penalty for pedophiles.
8. Blocked the central bank digital currency
9. TORT reform for pharmaceuticals.
10. Increase pay for police officers & firefighters
11. Stiffer penalties for drug dealers (especially for fentanyl)
12. Ended Disney's self governing status
13. Put state agents on the ocean to help the Coast Guard catch illegals
14. Record increase in teachers pay.
15. Made it so that the unions couldn't deduct from teacher pay checks.
16. Is signing a bill that ends all the DEI programs from their state universities.
17. Is stopping the "pronoun" BS in their schools
18. No more vaccine mandates.
19. Banned gender reassignment surgery for minors.
20. Supports shutting down the border and getting the Mexican government to help the US with immigration coming from the Mexican side.

This is just from the last year.

1. Prohibited the CCP from purchasing land in FL. Farmland and any land near critical infrastructure
Now, that'll stand in courts. Wait until China fires up a few billion and contests it (with them only in the background). You can't single one out from the pack like that. I am not wholly in disagreement with the general idea but this is the stupid way to do it.

2. Enacted universal school choice (Education savings accounts)
An illegal way to transfer funds to private schools while taking them from the Public Schools. Another, here hold my beer.

3. Kneecapped "ESG" (Environment social justice)

He is too young to remember the way things were back in the 40s and 50s before Ike started trying to clean things up. In my lifetime, alone, I remember seeing Black Snow, water that was so polluted that it was poison, mountain air that had a sulfur stink to it, streams that was covered with dead fish all along it's borders. Or how about the stripping of the Forests for the wood so bad that we normally had mud slides. It's bad enough today but I doubt if your forests have completely gotten over what they have done to it.

4. $2.7 Billion in tax relief for FL families

Do you mean ALL families in FL or just the ones that agree with you. When Florida loses a large part of it's tax base from a few large corporations are you going to allow Florida to go bankrupt trying to give that 2.7 billion? Or are you going to call it what it really is and that is Corporate Welfare (just not all corporations).

5. Enacted the ban on abortions for heart beating babies.

Wow, he just lost almost 50% of all Florida voter support. Meaning, he pretty must run for President as he won't have a job to come back to after the next election. Losing the majority of the Female Vote is pretty much suicide. BTW, it doesn't bode well with the out of state women voters either.

6. Constitutional carry.

Back in the 50s, also had open carry laws for all. The Cops were going nutz over that one having to get in shootouts with Bars and drunks with guns.

7. Enacted the death penalty for pedophiles.
Only in the deep dark south where anyone that the Jim Bob Judge can call you a pedo just for driving through his county.

8. Blocked the central bank digital currency

Why, it's not up to him. Currency is a Federal Problem. Or does he believe he's just getting a headstart when he wins the Presidency?

9. TORT reform for pharmaceuticals.
Again, he doesn't have the depth on this one. He may be right (who the hell knows) but just saying it doesn't mean a thing. Screwing with Disney is one thing but trying to screw the Pharma Companies is really, really stupid without a Federal Law to back it up.

10. Increase pay for police officers & firefighters
And when you give that billions of tax breaks, where you going to get the money from? Like most modern day GOPers, you want something for free but expect someone else to pay for it. Or you are willing to run everything into the ground.

11. Stiffer penalties for drug dealers (especially for fentanyl)

That's up to the State, yes. But be really careful on this one. While I agree with it in kind, it's not going to sit real well with others.

12. Ended Disney's self governing status

That has already cost Florida over a billion so far in improvements that they were planning. Just remember, South Carolina is actively campaigning to have any or all Disney move to their state with extremely favorable tax breaks.

13. Put state agents on the ocean to help the Coast Guard catch illegals

He should have been doing that all along. I don't see him doing that since it would take away a point that MAGAts like toi keep hammering Biden over.

14. Record increase in teachers pay.

Again, who is going to pay for this increase?

15. Made it so that the unions couldn't deduct from teacher pay checks.
So you idea is to dissolve all Unions then, right? Unions dont' work for free, you know.

16. Is signing a bill that ends all the DEI programs from their state universities.

Wow, a modification of the Jim Crow Laws.

“Diversity” refers to the representation of people from a variety of backgrounds – particularly referring to people of different races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, religions and more – at all levels in an organization, including the leadership level.

“Equity” focuses on fairness and justice, particularly referring to compensation and whether people are being paid or treated fairly, DEI experts told ABC News.

“Inclusion” is about whether people feel like they belong, and whether they feel heard or valued in an organization, experts say.

17. Is stopping the "pronoun" BS in their schools

No more Pronouns. Wow, you can't us
1. They
2. He
3. She
4. It

And a few thousand other words. Sorry, but you broke the law when you used the pronoun "They"

18. No more vaccine mandates.

Newsflash, sport, there isn't any in place right now but there are a few companies (like the VA Hospital) that still may require it as well as making it mandatory to wear a mask to enter the hospital.

19. Banned gender reassignment surgery for minors.

Not a real bad idea if it weren't for Parents Rights.

20. Supports shutting down the border and getting the Mexican government to help the US with immigration coming from the Mexican side.
Okay, so you shut the border down. To do that trade and commerce will also have to be stopped. It can be done but how many trillions is that going to cost the tax payers again?

You have zero idea on how much damage in the long run that Meatball Ron has already done. But his next is going to be a doozy where he says' Here, hold by Beer". I wonder if it's going to be a bud light.

Now, that'll stand in courts. Wait until China fires up a few billion and contests it (with them only in the background). You can't single one out from the pack like that. I am not wholly in disagreement with the general idea but this is the stupid way to do it.

An illegal way to transfer funds to private schools while taking them from the Public Schools. Another, here hold my beer.

He is too young to remember the way things were back in the 40s and 50s before Ike started trying to clean things up. In my lifetime, alone, I remember seeing Black Snow, water that was so polluted that it was poison, mountain air that had a sulfur stink to it, streams that was covered with dead fish all along it's borders. Or how about the stripping of the Forests for the wood so bad that we normally had mud slides. It's bad enough today but I doubt if your forests have completely gotten over what they have done to it.

Do you mean ALL families in FL or just the ones that agree with you. When Florida loses a large part of it's tax base from a few large corporations are you going to allow Florida to go bankrupt trying to give that 2.7 billion? Or are you going to call it what it really is and that is Corporate Welfare (just not all corporations).

Wow, he just lost almost 50% of all Florida voter support. Meaning, he pretty must run for President as he won't have a job to come back to after the next election. Losing the majority of the Female Vote is pretty much suicide. BTW, it doesn't bode well with the out of state women voters either.

Back in the 50s, also had open carry laws for all. The Cops were going nutz over that one having to get in shootouts with Bars and drunks with guns.

Only in the deep dark south where anyone that the Jim Bob Judge can call you a pedo just for driving through his county.

Why, it's not up to him. Currency is a Federal Problem. Or does he believe he's just getting a headstart when he wins the Presidency?

Again, he doesn't have the depth on this one. He may be right (who the hell knows) but just saying it doesn't mean a thing. Screwing with Disney is one thing but trying to screw the Pharma Companies is really, really stupid without a Federal Law to back it up.

And when you give that billions of tax breaks, where you going to get the money from? Like most modern day GOPers, you want something for free but expect someone else to pay for it. Or you are willing to run everything into the ground.

That's up to the State, yes. But be really careful on this one. While I agree with it in kind, it's not going to sit real well with others.

That has already cost Florida over a billion so far in improvements that they were planning. Just remember, South Carolina is actively campaigning to have any or all Disney move to their state with extremely favorable tax breaks.

He should have been doing that all along. I don't see him doing that since it would take away a point that MAGAts like toi keep hammering Biden over.

Again, who is going to pay for this increase?

So you idea is to dissolve all Unions then, right? Unions dont' work for free, you know.

Wow, a modification of the Jim Crow Laws.

“Diversity” refers to the representation of people from a variety of backgrounds – particularly referring to people of different races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, religions and more – at all levels in an organization, including the leadership level.

“Equity” focuses on fairness and justice, particularly referring to compensation and whether people are being paid or treated fairly, DEI experts told ABC News.

“Inclusion” is about whether people feel like they belong, and whether they feel heard or valued in an organization, experts say.

No more Pronouns. Wow, you can't us
1. They
2. He
3. She
4. It

And a few thousand other words. Sorry, but you broke the law when you used the pronoun "They"

Newsflash, sport, there isn't any in place right now but there are a few companies (like the VA Hospital) that still may require it as well as making it mandatory to wear a mask to enter the hospital.

Not a real bad idea if it weren't for Parents Rights.

Okay, so you shut the border down. To do that trade and commerce will also have to be stopped. It can be done but how many trillions is that going to cost the tax payers again?

You have zero idea on how much damage in the long run that Meatball Ron has already done. But his next is going to be a doozy where he says' Here, hold by Beer". I wonder if it's going to be a bud light.

:no_text11:

Forum List

Back