Desantis says it's a lie that he tried to raise taxes, as Trump claimed

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
I think Trump and Desantis are both better than any Democrats because they both want to cut taxes, not raise them.

I found it strange that Desantis is being accused of raising taxes but on the other hand,Trump has a great investigative team so I don't think the Trump team has a track record of lying. What's going on guys? Is this true about Desantis trying to raise sales taxes? This will not go well if true.

Give me a fact check please. I don't know who to believe.

I think Trump and Desantis are both better than any Democrats because they both want to cut taxes, not raise them.

I found it strange that Desantis is being accused of raising taxes but on the other hand,Trump has a great investigative team so I don't think the Trump team has a track record of lying. What's going on guys? Is this true about Desantis trying to raise sales taxes? This will not go well if true.

My daughter and I laugh at Trump's DeSantis bashing ads in Florida, he's giving us the reasons to vote FOR DeSantis, not against him, LOL

Trump can't hardly tell the truth about anything. His credibility is about the same as CNN's now a days.

If DeSantis was as bad as the Trump tribe makes him out to be, they wouldn't have to lie or tell half-thruths about him.

Forum List

Back