DeSantis Is Dropping Off Illegal Immigrants At Biden's Delaware Home

I definitely think you are wrong about both points. I already addressed the latter, which there is no proof of. The migrants were told that they might be able to get work authorization papers up North.

If they are here legally, DeSantis can't legally use state funds to ship them out. The $12M he has, which was lawfully authorized by Florida's legislature, states....

"SECTION 185. From the interest earnings associated with the federal
Coronavirus State Fiscal Recovery Fund (Public Law 117-2), the
nonrecurring sum of $12,000,000 from the General Revenue Fund is
appropriated to the Department of Transportation for Fiscal Year
2021-2022, for implementing a program to facilitate the transport of
unauthorized aliens from this state consistent with federal law..."
(page 495 of the pdf)

Your rebuttal assumes both that DeSantis would not lie to immigrants and that he would not violate Florida statutes.

I don’t make such assumptions.

We know for a fact that the plane flew from San Antonio to Massachusetts. By your reasoning, that can’t possible be true since the law you quoted stated it transports them from “this state” meaning Florida.

1663726343686.png

I don't know, but this is the Sheriff...

Per the link, he told restaurants to hire the illegals, which would be a violation of federal law.
:whatsign:

:huh1:
He is probably an Illegal himself. You can always find a Democrat piece of shit to do anything.

I'm waiting for the Sheriff in Texas to start laying charges against DeSantis.

Apparently DeSantis' approval rating among Hispanics in Florida is dropping like a stone. The group he sent to Martha's Vineyard were all Venezuelan and there is a large population of former Venezuelans living in Florida. DeSantis just lost their vote.

This is backfiring bigly against DeSantis.
Ever been to Martha's Vineyard? It's beautiful.

Your rebuttal assumes both that DeSantis would not lie to immigrants and that he would not violate Florida statutes.

I don’t make such assumptions.

We know for a fact that the plane flew from San Antonio to Massachusetts. By your reasoning, that can’t possible be true since the law you quoted stated it transports them from “this state” meaning Florida.
whats the problem, poor old sick Joe has been flying unvaxxed illegals all over the usa for months

Forum List

Back