DeSantis Is Dropping Off Illegal Immigrants At Biden's Delaware Home

Why do you assume DeSantis wouldn't lie?

You're right, these migrants can't legally work. That's why the promise of jobs would be especially alluring.
I think you missed the part that that the jobs would be in Massachusettes and DeSantis is the Governor of Florida, thus the reports that DeSantis promised them jobs up North is not credible, IMO.

Think.

He's not going to promise to do something illegal in a different state for press coverage or to get 50 people to board a plane.

It makes no sense, and it is therefore not true.

He's not going to promise to do something illegal in a different state for press coverage or to get 50 people to board a plane.
There's a couple of ways to interpret this sentence, so I'll ask for clarity. Precisely what is the "something illegal" that DeSantis would be promising to do?

Biden is giving these people a chance at staying in the country.

DeSantis is using them as political pawns against their will.

If you don't want to be vilified, don't be a villain.
They are criminals. They have no will. It is monumental good fortune that they didn't get a bullet to the back of their heads

The tears and tooth gnashing have been glorious.

More please.

We need to send every cocksucking one of them to Martha's Vineyard first, the next batch of 100,000 to New York City, then the next 100,000 to Virginia just to fuck with 1srelluc
:laugh:

Newsmaxx is a Questionable Source and not reliable. At all.
Its better than a foreigner like you is entitled to

The fact is that there are nor precise or reliable answers to that question

Here’s another source

:According to CBP statistics, so far this fiscal year more than 500,000 migrants have been released into the U.S. by Border Patrol on their own recognizance with a court date (called a Notice to Appear) or paroled into the U.S. and enrolled into Alternatives to Detention (ATD). That statistic does not include the final two months of FY22. The New York Times this week cited internal DHS documents and court filings to report that more than a million illegal migrants have so far been released into the U.S. for asylum hearings overall since Biden took office.

God forbid Republicans should sit down and reasonably discuss anything and try to come up with a solution. Instead, they inflict cruelty on the poor and vulnerable, like they aren't even human at all.

What a disgusting display of inhumanity and arrogance. The rest of the world is disgusted by this behaviour and the Republican Party, which is now listed as anti-democratic authoritarians. You're the richest nation in the world, and this is how Republicans treat the poorest people in the world.

Shameful and disgusting. Your cheering this waste of public money indicates your total stupidity, racism, and unfitness to be a member of the human race.

You can't negotiate with Bidenista psycho's!!

Biden, when asked by reporter what he had to say about DeSantis sending illegals near Biden's home, Biden replies...'he should come visit. We have a beautiful shoreline.'

Joe should come visit the southern border.

What lies did DeSantis tell to get them to board the planes?

Did he tell them he was just going to drop them off in the middle of nowhere with no support or did he promise them jobs, housing and cash payments?
None of your business. You don't give a shit as long as they vote Democrat.

No, you're not. The wannabe dictator got turfed out of the White House. You're now in a failing democracy.

The Republican Party has to remove the Trump cancer which is destroying the party, and get back to sanity before they'll be fit to govern again. This really needs to happen and soon, because the country needs at least 2 viable parties to avoid falling into dictatorship.
So much wrong packed into so few words, oh my!

Biden, when asked by reporter what he had to say about DeSantis sending illegals near Biden's home, Biden replies...'he should come visit. We have a beautiful shoreline.'

Joe should come visit the southern border.

Yes, yes indeed! The Turnip said that!:04:

1663715309254.png

There's a couple of ways to interpret this sentence, so I'll ask for clarity. Precisely what is the "something illegal" that DeSantis would be promising to do?
Sorry if I was not clear.

The news reports that DeSantis promised them jobs in MA are not credible, since:
- It's not lawful for them to work in the US without work permits. So he would not promise such a thing.
- Also, DeSantis, as Governor of FL, has nothing to do with jobs in MA, other than perhaps stealing some by providing a better state to live in. :)

Regards,
Jim

Sorry if I was not clear.

The news reports that DeSantis promised them jobs in MA are not credible, since:
- It's not lawful for them to work in the US without work permits. So he would not promise such a thing.
- Also, DeSantis, as Governor of FL, has nothing to do with jobs in MA, other than perhaps stealing some by providing a better state to live in. :)

Regards,
Jim
Essentially you’re saying it’s not credible because you have the assumption that DeSantis wouldn’t lie.

I think that is a really bad assumption.

The tears and tooth gnashing have been glorious.

More please.

We need to send every cocksucking one of them to Martha's Vineyard first, the next batch of 100,000 to New York City, then the next 100,000 to Virginia just to fuck with 1srelluc
:laugh:
Oh shut up. Hopefully Youngkin will protect us Virginians from your crazy ideas. :)

Border crossers have already been shipped to Staunton VA (Shenandoah Valley) and Bristow VA.

I don't mind legal immigrants coming here; they did a great job on my roof and countertops and let me practice my weak Spanish, but illegals need to be shipped back where they came from.

Is the same Democrat Sheriff going to investigate the thousands of Illegals that Potatohead sent out including the 50 plane loads the asshole sent to Florida?
They've been asked this question a hundred times, I've never seen it answered yet. :dunno:

I don't know, but this is the Sheriff...

Per the link, he told restaurants to hire the illegals, which would be a violation of federal law.
:whatsign:

:huh1:

They're here legally, jerk.

And you're still not allowed to lie to them. That's fraud.
I definitely think you are wrong about both points. I already addressed the latter, which there is no proof of. The migrants were told that they might be able to get work authorization papers up North.

If they are here legally, DeSantis can't legally use state funds to ship them out. The $12M he has, which was lawfully authorized by Florida's legislature, states....

"SECTION 185. From the interest earnings associated with the federal
Coronavirus State Fiscal Recovery Fund (Public Law 117-2), the
nonrecurring sum of $12,000,000 from the General Revenue Fund is
appropriated to the Department of Transportation for Fiscal Year
2021-2022, for implementing a program to facilitate the transport of
unauthorized aliens from this state consistent with federal law..."
(page 495 of the pdf)

I'm waiting for the Sheriff in Texas to start laying charges against DeSantis.

Apparently DeSantis' approval rating among Hispanics in Florida is dropping like a stone. The group he sent to Martha's Vineyard were all Venezuelan and there is a large population of former Venezuelans living in Florida. DeSantis just lost their vote.

This is backfiring bigly against DeSantis.

As if an ignorant bimbo from Canaduh knows shit about anything in Florida, or has any standing with regard thereto.

gT83EWF.gif

I'm waiting for the Sheriff in Texas to start laying charges against DeSantis.

Apparently DeSantis' approval rating among Hispanics in Florida is dropping like a stone. The group he sent to Martha's Vineyard were all Venezuelan and there is a large population of former Venezuelans living in Florida. DeSantis just lost their vote.

This is backfiring bigly against DeSantis.
You mean the trespassers.
My son-in-law's family and relatives love DeSantis.

Forum List

Back