Desantis flaming out: -19 in recent FL approval

Riiiiight….

The mother is a whack job.
Of course so is Pam Bondi, the former Florida attorney general

A Colorado mother said her daughter was among a group of sixth-graders recruited to a deceptive after-school "art" club that turned out to be much more than it seemed.

Lee said other parents who came forward with complaints went as long as a year without knowing about the secret after-school club since their children abided by the rules and refused to tell anyone what happened during meetings.

Looks like the GOP is all Trump’s if he stays out of jail.
Hell, he could campaign FROM JAIL and win bigger. Those who have such a psycho-hate for the guy are incapable of understanding why he is gaining support. Millions of Americans have watched this political assassination attempt for 6+ years. The Left and its media/propaganda arm have nothing else to throw at him and average Americans understand what is being done.

Media is going to make Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Martyr ;)

The mother is a whack job.
Of course so is Pam Bondi, the former Florida attorney general

A Colorado mother said her daughter was among a group of sixth-graders recruited to a deceptive after-school "art" club that turned out to be much more than it seemed.

Lee said other parents who came forward with complaints went as long as a year without knowing about the secret after-school club since their children abided by the rules and refused to tell anyone what happened during meetings.
Why is she a whack job?

Be specific.

As well as anyone that is not a hate filled bigot.
I take it you then support exposing children between the ages of 5-9, to teaching centered on sexual issues? That is all the law restricts. Since when did public schools become propaganda organs of the Left? Wait, that's only rhetorical. Floridians supported the law because they don't want their little children exposed to information that is age-inappropriate. And people like YOU call that concern, hate.

Its effect throughout the state is teachers are pressured not to discuss sexuality by Principals and School Boards.
It is easier to dismiss a teacher than risk a lawsuit or state investigation
Right. How does that equate to dont say gay and doesn’t to do t say heterosexual?

In 12 years of Elementar, Middle and Highschool not a single teacher of mine talked about their sexual proclivities. Interestingly it didn’t keep them from teaching the subjects we were supposed to be learning. Apparently heterosexual teachers can accomplish teach ing math without talking out their sex lives but gay teachers can’t? That seems rather odd to me

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Right. How does that equate to dont say gay and doesn’t to do t say heterosexual?

In 12 years of Elementar, Middle and Highschool not a single teacher of mine talked about their sexual proclivities. Interestingly it didn’t keep them from teaching the subjects we were supposed to be learning. Apparently heterosexual teachers can accomplish teach ing math without talking out their sex lives but gay teachers can’t? That seems rather odd to me

OMG, how can you take a math class without knowing who they are going home to fuck!!!!!!!

Nicely put, you nailed it

And so your argument is they aren't teaching sex to small children, only eight year olds. Which is exreme to you, not teaching sexual content to eight year olds. You're as fucked up and racist as Richard-H .
You're a dumbass, my neighbor, is a teacher, about to move out of the state, she teaches math, NOT sex.
That would be a health class...........................an elective.
A student or parent could easily opt out of.
Eight year olds are small children and there is ZERO heterosexual content taught to them either. You're a pervert as well as a racist
WTF?
But, are they alright to get married?

Hell, he could campaign FROM JAIL and win bigger. Those who have such a psycho-hate for the guy are incapable of understanding why he is gaining support. Millions of Americans have watched this political assassination attempt for 6+ years. The Left and its media/propaganda arm have nothing else to throw at him and average Americans understand what is being done.

Media is going to make Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Martyr ;)
Teabaggers LOVE their criminal "leaders"

You're a dumbass, my neighbor, is a teacher, about to move out of the state, she teaches math, NOT sex.
That would be a health class...........................an elective.
A student or parent could easily opt out of.

Again, this is an "extreme" position how? Heterosexuals don't teach heterosexual sex to eight year olds. That was the argument I made you jumped in on. No changing the standard

WTF?
But, are they alright to get married?

This makes DeSantis an extremist how? Talk about an idiot

Not that I recall.

Really? I think I knew about the families of most of my teachers, especially in the earlier grades as it is a useful part of building rapport with the students, which is very important with younger children.

My sister was a teacher for 30 plus years and all her classes knew all about her family and her husband. Same holds true for my SIL who is still teaching.

Like to quote the part of the bill that doesn’t let teachers say my spouse or my family?

Any instruction or discussion of sexual orientation is forbidden. A woman mentioning their wife would violate this law, actually a woman mentioning her husband would as well

Forum List

Back