DeSantis Decries 'Incredibly, Incredibly Disturbing' Books In School Libraries, Pushes Education Law...Republicans are literally canceling culture

I hope that we can all agree that some materials are not age appropriate for students in public schools and parents should have a say as to what kids have access to at school.

parents should not be involved in what is taught in the school system, it's none of their business my friends, they don't even have a right to KNOW what is being taught.
What a crock of shit----I taught my kids how to read and write--do math and their basics before I sent them to school. ONly to watch the public school teachers use my kids to teach the other kids for the teachers. School teachers are often agenda driven with an inability to teach or should I say teach what kids actually need to know. This is why even religious home school kids do better academically and as adults than our poor kids educated in public schools.

we're never gonna agree on this, so this is my consolation prize to you DeSantis fans...enjoy this video! i agree with him on raising teacher pay!

Books are a good thing. I read anything i can get my hands on.

So DeSantis just signed into law a bill that allows parents to petition to remove books and learning materials from schools and libraries if they deem them ‘inappropriate.’

Republicans are literally canceling culture.

Republicans are 'canceling' books that support the homosexual and pedo 'culture' that pollute many of our public schools. That's a good thing.

DeSantis Decries 'Incredibly, Incredibly Disturbing' Books In School Libraries, Pushes Education Law...Republicans are literally canceling culture​

Burning books is always bad, and freedom of speech must always be preserved.

DeSantis Decries 'Incredibly, Incredibly Disturbing' Books In School Libraries, Pushes Education Law...Republicans are literally canceling culture​

No one said anything about burning books, they just want homosexual and pedo smut books removed from our schools.

276138379_5516519121695574_2735504571488566268_n.jpg

Unless it is conservative speech, amiright?

Forum List

Back