DeSantis Consistently Fights Conservative Battles And MAGA Continues to Tarnish His Reputation

He'll never be a decent president till he learns to hang on to his principles and tells the Deep State to eat shit.
That's kind of what I was getting at.

When he's himself, tanking about the things that he honestly believes in, he comes across very well.

He let the "image makers" get ahold of him and you could watch the sincerity melt away.

Can't just give DeeSantis props for doing well without bellyaching about Orange Man.

Must really suck to be in your head.

It's great to have a compliant Legislature, rather than a RINO mess that Trump had 2017-2018.

And Governors have far more power than a President does.

Heck, Jeb was also a very good Governor, but I wanted no part of him as President.

That's kind of what I was getting at.

When he's himself, tanking about the things that he honestly believes in, he comes across very well.

He let the "image makers" get ahold of him and you could watch the sincerity melt away.
That's why he'll never be a good president.

Best guy I've seen in years is LA Senator John N. Kennedy, but I doubt he's running.

Ron DeSantis routinely proves his conservative credentials not only by fighting battles others won't, but many times winning them. Just this week Disney and the DeSantis governing board reached an agreement in a year's long fight in which he took on the corporation over its "woke" culture, and he also won the state's redistricting case. This is in addition to other battles he's won, including eliminating DEI from universities, abortion restrictions at six weeks, ending squatters rights, all things conservatives have wanted. Yet despite these victories, Donald Trump continues to rip on him during speeches and social media, his minions on social media, like Laura Loomer, et al, continue slandering him, and the so-called conservative media routinely ignores DeSantis's accomplishments, instead focusing on Donald Trump's personal and legal issues as if they are the most important things to have ever happened and are the greatest injustices in human history.

The conservative media and the Republican Party are a joke that is no longer in any way about advancing conservative goals.

Would you vote for Desantis?

All pols rip each other apart and are then best friends once there's a solid nominee. I agree it makes no sense for Trump to continue to do so since DeSantis is no longer in the running. It's not like it hurts or means anything to DeSantis either.

I've never seen his voting record.
I have seen Romney's and Murkowski's.

Read 'em and weep for your country....

Ron DeSantis routinely proves his conservative credentials not only by fighting battles others won't, but many times winning them. Just this week Disney and the DeSantis governing board reached an agreement in a year's long fight in which he took on the corporation over its "woke" culture, and he also won the state's redistricting case. This is in addition to other battles he's won, including eliminating DEI from universities, abortion restrictions at six weeks, ending squatters rights, all things conservatives have wanted. Yet despite these victories, Donald Trump continues to rip on him during speeches and social media, his minions on social media, like Laura Loomer, et al, continue slandering him, and the so-called conservative media routinely ignores DeSantis's accomplishments, instead focusing on Donald Trump's personal and legal issues as if they are the most important things to have ever happened and are the greatest injustices in human history.

The conservative media and the Republican Party are a joke that is no longer in any way about advancing conservative goals.

DeSantis is a conservative. MAGA is not.

Read 'em and weep for your country....

Just about every Republican disagrees with Romney 8% of the time.

What they disagree on is what's important.

The Republicans that always vote with the Democrats seem to be Romney, Murkowski, and Collins.

I've never seen Kennedy added to that list.

Just about every Republican disagrees with Romney 8% of the time.

What they disagree on is what's important.

The Republicans that always vote with the Democrats seem to be Romney, Murkowski, and Collins.

I've never seen Kennedy added to that list.
Just about every republican but Kennedy.....He and Romney are nearly inseparable when push comes to shove, and the vote gets counted.

I like DeSantis a lot but heed this WARNING: He's not a billionaire and the Democrats are really good at bankrupting their opponents with lawfare.

Forum List

Back