DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

Really? Is that why BRANDON drops them off in the middle of the night? Please tell us why Harris swears the border is closed. Better yet, please tell us why it’s RACIST for Gov Abbot and DeSantis not to want their states used as a illegal dumping ground but the MINUTE Blue Cities even get a taste of it they get apoplexy and demand it 🛑 stop ✋
I saw this video this morning.

Looks like Newsom wants the president arrested.

Try "refugees."

BS...fleeing poverty is not considered a refugee... UNHCR official correspondence has repeatedly asserted that “refugees are not migrants,”

Technically, refugee status has a discrete legal meaning that usually stems from the 1951 Refugee Convention and is available only to individuals who can prove they fled their origin country due to a well-founded fear of persecution because of their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

I know you demoRATS use the refugee status as an excuse for illegal aliens who cross the border looking for all the freebies the demoRATS issue so freely.
AND>... “Birthright citizenship was never the intent of the 14th Amendment,”

BS...fleeing poverty is not considered a refugee... UNHCR official correspondence has repeatedly asserted that “refugees are not migrants,”

Technically, refugee status has a discrete legal meaning that usually stems from the 1951 Refugee Convention and is available only to individuals who can prove they fled their origin country due to a well-founded fear of persecution because of their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

I know you demoRATS use the refugee status as an excuse for illegal aliens who cross the border looking for all the freebies the demoRATS issue so freely.
They are refugees.

The migrants sent to Martha’s Vineyard have been voluntarily taken to a military base for support, officials say...​

WTF?? There are millions of homeless Americans that need help and is getting none. I see this every day.

FUCK BIDEN

Attachments

• DSCN8808.JPG
    DSCN8808.JPG
    539.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN2581.JPG
    DSCN2581.JPG
    416.5 KB · Views: 15

The migrants sent to Martha’s Vineyard have been voluntarily taken to a military base for support, officials say...​

WTF?? There are millions of homeless Americans that need help and is getting none. I see this every day.

FUCK BIDEN
As stated many times in here. Xiden hates Americans. 50 years now

Asylum Laws are being completely abused and need abolished and re-written. The Left has essentially made this into a HUGE loophole to import unlimited numbers of illegal aliens into this country.

FUCK BIDEN
At least we agree the government should be doing more to help poor Americans.

The Libtard shitheads don't want the Illegals but yet the stupid pieces of shit elect idiot Democrat representatives that support open borders and sanctuary cities. The reason the Moon Bat bitch says the Illegals dipshits should not stay on Martha's Vineyard appies to every place else in the US. Despicable Leftest wing hypocrisy.

The Libtard shitheads don't want the Illegals but yet the stupid pieces of shit elect idiot Democrat representatives that support open borders and sanctuary cities. The reason the Moon Bat bitch says the Illegals dipshits should not stay on Martha's Vineyard appies to every place else in the US. Despicable Leftest wing hypocrisy.

Flash do you have counseling for these anger issues of yours?

Kidnapping and human trafficking sure don't look good on a resume.

All the fucking Illegals that were loaded onto the planes signed waivers knowing where they were going. It was all voluntary.

Only stupid confused Moon Bats would think that Illegals should be afforded any rights in the US.

Allowing millions of Illegals flood across the border, having runaway inflation, a recession, high cost of gas at the pump and decreased family income does not look good on the resume of Democrats that control Congress and the White House, does it?

it's all about the picture and not the frame.

All the fucking Illegals that were loaded onto the planes signed waivers knowing where they were going. It was all voluntary.

Only stupid confused Moon Bats would think that Illegals should be afforded any rights in the US.

Allowing millions of Illegals flood across the border, having runaway inflation, a recession, high cost of gas at the pump and decreased family income does not look good on the resume of Democrats that control Congress and the White House, does it?
Leviticus 19:34 The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the foreigner as yourself, for you were foreign in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Forum List

Back