Dershowitz: Drop George Zimmerman’s murder charge

GZ volunteered, as watch-captain, he communicated with Sanford PD dispatch often, which advised him to stay in his vehicle and refrain from contacting victim Trayvon Martin, but GZ chambered a round in his auto-gat, followed Martin, got out of the car, whereupon a controversial encounter ensued, but GZ fired one round, from 1" to 18" away, killing Martin, which shows developed intent, to use a gun, to commit a crime.

You and me, brother, would like to think that Zimmerman set out to take down that Afro shit. But, it looks like nothing but a case of self-defense. The stupid animal assaults Zimmerman for watching him, Zimmerman shoots in self-defense.

How is stalking a person when the police tell you not to and then chasing that person down and killing them while they yell for help and tell you to off of them self defense? Do you not know what self defense is?

Stalking is not the correct term, and Ariux is a racist(.)

You and me, brother, would like to think that Zimmerman set out to take down that Afro shit. But, it looks like nothing but a case of self-defense. The stupid animal assaults Zimmerman for watching him, Zimmerman shoots in self-defense.

How is stalking a person when the police tell you not to and then chasing that person down and killing them while they yell for help and tell you to off of them self defense? Do you not know what self defense is?

Stalking is not the correct term, and Ariux is a racist(.)

Correct and correct.

I imagine that is pretty much it. One of these days we should know for certain. I think the prosecution may try to hang it's case on what Zimmerman has said to the police as they do their best to twist and turn the civilians own words against him.

Practically all of the Prosecution's case will rest on attacking Zimmerman's credibility, using his own words.

They have the original police call, hours of questioning at the police station, and all of Zimmerman's text messages before and after the shooting. The Prosecutor will repeatedly lie about the meaning of things Zimmerman said, to argue that what he said doesn't match the evidence, or even other statements by Zimmerman. One example is Zimmerman is already accused of lying about how old he thought Trayvon was because of two different phrases he used to refer to Trayvon's age.

Zimmerman probably told a few lies, not because he's guilty, but because was afraid of looking guilty. Those will come back to haunt him. One example is he said "f-ing cold", but he claims to have said "f-ing goons" after being accused of saying "f-ing coons."

There are just the plain mistakes, Zimmerman getting details wrong. An outside witness can get a detail wrong and everyone will agree it's just a mistake. But, when Zimmerman does it, he'll be accused of lying. And, given the intensity of the night, Zimmerman would have made lots of mistakes. Just consider his stumbling over details on the police call, before things went bad.

There will be things others have wrong, but Zimmerman has right, and they'll still insist Zimmerman's statements contradict the evidence and so Zimmerman is lying.

This is why you should never talk to police, even if you're innocent.

And, if you don't have to, don't call 911. Just flush the turd down the toilet, after you shoot it in self-defense. Granted, this wasn't an option for Zimmerman.

I imagine that is pretty much it. One of these days we should know for certain. I think the prosecution may try to hang it's case on what Zimmerman has said to the police as they do their best to twist and turn the civilians own words against him.

Practically all of the Prosecution's case will rest on attacking Zimmerman's credibility, using his own words.

They have the original police call, hours of questioning at the police station, and all of Zimmerman's text messages before and after the shooting. The Prosecutor will repeatedly lie about the meaning of things Zimmerman said, to argue that what he said doesn't match the evidence, or even other statements by Zimmerman. One example is Zimmerman is already accused of lying about how old he thought Trayvon was because of two different phrases he used to refer to Trayvon's age.

Zimmerman probably told a few lies, not because he's guilty, but because was afraid of looking guilty. Those will come back to haunt him. One example is he said "f-ing cold", but he claims to have said "f-ing goons" after being accused of saying "f-ing coons."

There are just the plain mistakes, Zimmerman getting details wrong. An outside witness can get a detail wrong and everyone will agree it's just a mistake. But, when Zimmerman does it, he'll be accused of lying. And, given the intensity of the night, Zimmerman would have made lots of mistakes. Just consider his stumbling over details on the police call, before things went bad.

There will be things others have wrong, but Zimmerman has right, and they'll still insist Zimmerman's statements contradict the evidence and so Zimmerman is lying.

This is why you should never talk to police, even if you're innocent.

And, if you don't have to, don't call 911. Just flush the turd down the toilet, after you shoot it in self-defense. Granted, this wasn't an option for Zimmerman.

Yeah, that is probably how it is going to go. Cops are some of the most notorious liars around.

Since none of those things happened in this case why would you even ask the question?

Are you not aware that Trayvon Martin's own father said that the voice yelling for help on the audio tape was not that of his son? Are you not aware that an eye witness places Trayvon Martin on top of George Zimmerman, straddling him MMA style and raining blows down on his head? Are you not aware that Martin's only injuries other than the fatal gun shot is a cut to his knuckles that would be consistent with punching something? Are you not aware that Zimmerman suffered numerous injuries to his head and face?

Yes non of those things happened if you chose to ignore all the evidence and witnesses. Seriously why do you have such a boner for Zimmerman that you ignore all the evidence and make shit up in order to try to make him seem innocent? Is it because you think murder is good? Is it because you're a racist violent bully like Zimmerman? What is it?

What have I "made up" and what evidence have I ignored? All I've done is look at the evidence that exists...transcripts of the 9-11 calls...a time line of events...a map of the gated community and used some simple common sense. George Zimmerman's account of what happened that night is believable to me not because I'm a "racist violent bully" but because I didn't jump to conclusions based on rather shoddy media coverage and looked at the REAL evidence instead of the "narrative" that Martin's supporters have put out there in place of real evidence.

Take for example your contention that George Zimmerman is a racist. Would you kindly explain to me why, when a black homeless man was beaten by the white son of a Sanford policeman, it was George Zimmerman (the alleged racist) who went around town handing out fliers calling for justice for that black man? It's people like you...who choose to ignore something like that...that are the problem here, Star. George Zimmerman isn't a racist. He's simply been portrayed that way and you fell for it because you're not that intelligent.
You've made up everything. The idea that Martin followed and attacked Zimmerman its pure speculation based on 0 evidence the idea tha Martin was MMA style kicking Zmmermans ass I mean you might as well tell us he flew and used magic. Notice how all you did was make up pure bullshit on what you think happened of which no evidence supports you.
You ignore the fact that there was someone who heard the whole situation has it happen on a phone; you ignore the fact that Zimmerman followed Martin, you ignore 9/11 call that has Martin yelling for help moments before Zimmerman kills him.
I mean serious you're going to believe everything Zimmerman says because he has no reason to lie... despite the fact that he contradicts himself and the evidence contradicts what he says.
You say you dont jump to conclusions but you rambled on about how Martin followed Zimmerman back to his car and attacked Zimmerman yet there is no evidence that he did. ANd fuck Martin was found dead blocks away from Zimmerman car.
Lets see Zimmerman bullied his co worker because of his co-workers race, his neighbors call him a racists and he made several racists post on face book. That makes him a racists.
So again I ask why are you making up shit and lying in order to defend someone who murdered another person? Is just because youi're a retard?

"Under groud fight club?" What the fuck does that have to do with Zimmerman murdering a teenager? Zimmerman was trained in police Acadamy did not keep him from getting his ass kicked by a teenager. Wanna be super hero.

Darn that Zimmermann guy. First he gets his ass kicked, then he kills his assaulter.
Can't he do anything right?

"Under groud fight club?" What the fuck does that have to do with Zimmerman murdering a teenager? Zimmerman was trained in police Acadamy did not keep him from getting his ass kicked by a teenager. Wanna be super hero.

Darn that Zimmermann guy. First he gets his ass kicked, then he kills his assaulter.

No because he stalked someone assualted them and then killed them so basically he cant get anything right however he can convince retards like you that murder is self defense

Yes non of those things happened if you chose to ignore all the evidence and witnesses. Seriously why do you have such a boner for Zimmerman that you ignore all the evidence and make shit up in order to try to make him seem innocent? Is it because you think murder is good? Is it because you're a racist violent bully like Zimmerman? What is it?

What have I "made up" and what evidence have I ignored? All I've done is look at the evidence that exists...transcripts of the 9-11 calls...a time line of events...a map of the gated community and used some simple common sense. George Zimmerman's account of what happened that night is believable to me not because I'm a "racist violent bully" but because I didn't jump to conclusions based on rather shoddy media coverage and looked at the REAL evidence instead of the "narrative" that Martin's supporters have put out there in place of real evidence.

Take for example your contention that George Zimmerman is a racist. Would you kindly explain to me why, when a black homeless man was beaten by the white son of a Sanford policeman, it was George Zimmerman (the alleged racist) who went around town handing out fliers calling for justice for that black man? It's people like you...who choose to ignore something like that...that are the problem here, Star. George Zimmerman isn't a racist. He's simply been portrayed that way and you fell for it because you're not that intelligent.
You've made up everything. The idea that Martin followed and attacked Zimmerman its pure speculation based on 0 evidence the idea tha Martin was MMA style kicking Zmmermans ass I mean you might as well tell us he flew and used magic. Notice how all you did was make up pure bullshit on what you think happened of which no evidence supports you.
You ignore the fact that there was someone who heard the whole situation has it happen on a phone; you ignore the fact that Zimmerman followed Martin, you ignore 9/11 call that has Martin yelling for help moments before Zimmerman kills him.
I mean serious you're going to believe everything Zimmerman says because he has no reason to lie... despite the fact that he contradicts himself and the evidence contradicts what he says.
You say you dont jump to conclusions but you rambled on about how Martin followed Zimmerman back to his car and attacked Zimmerman yet there is no evidence that he did. ANd fuck Martin was found dead blocks away from Zimmerman car.
Lets see Zimmerman bullied his co worker because of his co-workers race, his neighbors call him a racists and he made several racists post on face book. That makes him a racists.
So again I ask why are you making up shit and lying in order to defend someone who murdered another person? Is just because youi're a retard?

Let's take your misconceptions one at a time...

The reason I believe that Martin ultimately forced a confrontation with Zimmerman and not the other way around is that it's the only way the scenario can play out logically. Here's why...

When Trayvon Martin runs from George Zimmerman...around the corner and out of sight behind a row of buildings...Zimmerman is sitting in his SUV talking to the police. Zimmerman has to get out of his truck, cross the street and run to the corner, which is about thirty yards away. He's still on the phone with the police as he does this and he's still on the phone when he guesses wrong about which way that Martin went...and goes to the back gate. THAT is the point that the dispatcher tells him he doesn't need to be chasing the suspect and because he's already lost Martin, Zimmerman agrees to meet the responding police cruiser back at the mailboxes near the front gate of the complex. At this point Zimmerman hangs up on his call and starts walking back towards his SUV.

So explain to me, Star how it is that with a running thirty yard head start and then with his pursuer going the wrong way when he chases him, that Trayvon Martin doesn't get away from George Zimmerman? How can that POSSIBLY be? Brandy Green's townhouse is a hundred yards away. Minutes have passed since he went running around that corner and out of sight. How can Martin NOT have made it to the Green townhouse in that amount of time. Quite obviously the ONLY way that Trayvon Martin isn't safe and sound at the Green townhouse is that Trayvon Martin didn't GO to the Green townhouse. He went back to confront the man that was questioning him.

The reason that I believe that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him like it was a MMA bout is that was the way an eye witness described the scene he saw out of his back window. That isn't "my" description of events...it's the description of the person who had a bird's eye view of the fight.

What person who heard the whole situation on the phone have I "ignored"? I've listened to the phone transcripts of everyone involved...Zimmerman, the police dispatcher, various people who called 9-11 that night and Trayvon's girlfriend. NONE of them contradict what Zimmerman testified as to happening that night.

As for who was screaming for help? Trayvon Martin's own father listened to the audio of those screams and told Sanford police that the voice was not that of his son.

You say that Zimmerman contradicts himself? Where? Despite interrogations by local police, State police and Federal agents, Zimmerman's story has remained consistent. What is it that you think he's contradicted himself on?

You on the other hand don't seem to have a grasp of the distances involved or the time frame involved with this case. You say that Martin was found "blocks" from Zimmerman's SUV? No...actually his body was found approximately 40 yards from where Zimmerman parked his SUV...right around the corner where he had run minutes earlier. So how is it, Star that in the time that George Zimmerman gets out of his SUV...runs to the point Martin disappeared...then goes to the back gate (another thirty yards) that Martin has only managed to go five yards? The logical answer to that is that he was no longer TRYING to go to Brandy Green's townhouse but had in fact stopped and gone BACK to confront Zimmerman as he's walking back to his SUV to meet police.

What racist posts did George Zimmerman make? What neighbors accused him of being a racist? You still haven't given an explanation as to why a racist would be out on the street handing out flyers demanding justice for a black homeless man beaten by the white son of a Sandford police officer. Care to explain that?

What's amusing about you, Star...is that you bought into the narrative that the media was putting out about both Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman and despite overwhelming evidence that calls into question the validity of that narrative...you're STILL believing every word that they tell you.

No because he stalked someone assualted them and then killed them so basically he cant get anything right however he can convince retards like you that murder is self defense

Except he didnt stalk anyone, killed in defense of his own life like all free people have the right to do since the dawn of civilization, and you and your butt-licking fellow shit-for-brains cant give up on what is obviously NOT a case of racist murder like the media convinced you of when the story first got national press.

Let's take your misconceptions one at a time...

The reason I believe that Martin ultimately forced a confrontation with Zimmerman and not the other way around is that it's the only way the scenario can play out logically. Here's why...

When Trayvon Martin runs from George Zimmerman...around the corner and out of sight behind a row of buildings...Zimmerman is sitting in his SUV talking to the police. Zimmerman has to get out of his truck, cross the street and run to the corner, which is about thirty yards away. He's still on the phone with the police as he does this and he's still on the phone when he guesses wrong about which way that Martin went...and goes to the back gate. THAT is the point that the dispatcher tells him he doesn't need to be chasing the suspect and because he's already lost Martin, Zimmerman agrees to meet the responding police cruiser back at the mailboxes near the front gate of the complex. At this point Zimmerman hangs up on his call and starts walking back towards his SUV.

So explain to me, Star how it is that with a running thirty yard head start and then with his pursuer going the wrong way when he chases him, that Trayvon Martin doesn't get away from George Zimmerman? How can that POSSIBLY be? Brandy Green's townhouse is a hundred yards away. Minutes have passed since he went running around that corner and out of sight. How can Martin NOT have made it to the Green townhouse in that amount of time. Quite obviously the ONLY way that Trayvon Martin isn't safe and sound at the Green townhouse is that Trayvon Martin didn't GO to the Green townhouse. He went back to confront the man that was questioning him.

The reason that I believe that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him like it was a MMA bout is that was the way an eye witness described the scene he saw out of his back window. That isn't "my" description of events...it's the description of the person who had a bird's eye view of the fight.

What person who heard the whole situation on the phone have I "ignored"? I've listened to the phone transcripts of everyone involved...Zimmerman, the police dispatcher, various people who called 9-11 that night and Trayvon's girlfriend. NONE of them contradict what Zimmerman testified as to happening that night.

As for who was screaming for help? Trayvon Martin's own father listened to the audio of those screams and told Sanford police that the voice was not that of his son.

You say that Zimmerman contradicts himself? Where? Despite interrogations by local police, State police and Federal agents, Zimmerman's story has remained consistent. What is it that you think he's contradicted himself on?

You on the other hand don't seem to have a grasp of the distances involved or the time frame involved with this case. You say that Martin was found "blocks" from Zimmerman's SUV? No...actually his body was found approximately 40 yards from where Zimmerman parked his SUV...right around the corner where he had run minutes earlier. So how is it, Star that in the time that George Zimmerman gets out of his SUV...runs to the point Martin disappeared...then goes to the back gate (another thirty yards) that Martin has only managed to go five yards? The logical answer to that is that he was no longer TRYING to go to Brandy Green's townhouse but had in fact stopped and gone BACK to confront Zimmerman as he's walking back to his SUV to meet police.

What racist posts did George Zimmerman make? What neighbors accused him of being a racist? You still haven't given an explanation as to why a racist would be out on the street handing out flyers demanding justice for a black homeless man beaten by the white son of a Sandford police officer. Care to explain that?

What's amusing about you, Star...is that you bought into the narrative that the media was putting out about both Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman and despite overwhelming evidence that calls into question the validity of that narrative...you're STILL believing every word that they tell you.

Because Star is a lying ideologue who knows by now what the truth of the matter really is, but all his ideological nutball friends would shun him if he refused to keep repeating the party line.

Their claim that GZ stalked and murdered Martin is not a rational conclusion, it is a party slogan and he must keep repeating it like those morons who couldnt be the first to stop applauding Stalin for fear of what the other ideological ass holes would think about it.

To much media propaganda and image rework for the Zimmerman case. The court should put a gag order on the case until the trial starts.

Except he didnt stalk anyone, killed in defense of his own life like all free people have the right to do since the dawn of civilization, and you and your butt-licking fellow shit-for-brains cant give up on what is obviously NOT a case of racist murder like the media convinced you of when the story first got national press.

So according to you following someone and running after them isnt stalking... The problem here is that you are illiterate
Futhermore attacking someone is not self defense dumbass.
why do you make shit up and post such retarded shit to defend a murder? What is your problem?

Oldstyle's post is the best description, of the controverted and irrelevant issues, related to what Zimmerman said and did, before he shot Martin.

He omitted exactly what SPD dispatch said to Zimmerman because he was trying to use good, old circular logic, to justify use of deadly force, when what happened was SPD dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that," relative to Zimmerman's exit from his car, toward Martin.

I know wingnuts like to pretzel around the facts, which in this case are, Zimmerman had a gun, he intended to use it, he shot to kill, rather than wound or warn, and down he goes.

If the Feds were not watching, Zimmerman might get off. But not with Feds offshore! Did I spell 'F-e-d-s' correctly, wingnutskis? Is that how you guys spell Federov, or something? Get it? Down goes Zimmerman, no matter how much ya'all spank each other in a circle, eating each others' pretzels, pretending to get logical.

From the Libtard NY Daily News:
Drop George Zimmerman

A medical report by George Zimmerman’s doctor has disclosed that Zimmerman had a fractured nose, two black eyes, two lacerations on the back of his head and a back injury on the day after the fatal shooting. If this evidence turns out to be valid, the prosecutor will have no choice but to drop the second-degree murder charge against Zimmerman — if she wants to act ethically, lawfully and professionally.

There is, of course, no assurance that the special prosecutor handling the case, State Attorney Angela Corey, will do the right thing. Because until now, her actions have been anything but ethical, lawful and professional.

She was aware when she submitted an affidavit that it did not contain the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. She deliberately withheld evidence that supported Zimmerman’s claim of self-defense. The New York Times has reported that the police had “a full face picture” of Zimmerman, before paramedics treated him, that showed “a bloodied nose.” The prosecutor also had photographic evidence of bruises to the back of his head.

The 'Justus' Department is going to make sure GZ fries one way or another.

Is The N Y Daily News not owned by Rupert Murdoch?

I see so according to you what all the witness saw and heard cant of happened because of some stupid bullshit you spew. Here's the problem I;'m looking at the evidence your just speculating
When Trayvon Martin runs from George Zimmerman...around the corner and out of sight behind a row of buildings...Zimmerman is sitting in his SUV talking to the police.
No actually we have a witness who was on the phone who heard Zimmerman follow and run into Martin. See I'm not speculating and making shti up im stating what the evidence shows
Zimmerman has to get out of his truck, cross the street and run to the corner, which is about thirty yards away. He's still on the phone with the police as he does this and he's still on the phone
Oddd how the police have no record of being on the phone with Zimmerman at this time./ So i ask why are you making shit up?
when he guesses wrong about which way that Martin went...
See that is pure speculation. You have no evidence that he did follow Martin in the right direction. In fact we have evidence that shows he did follow Martin in the right direction. but to you evidence is irrelevant instead your just going to make shit up and claim its reality
and goes to the back gate. THAT is the point that the dispatcher tells him he doesn't need to be chasing the suspect and because he's already lost Martin,
Odd how that happened before he chased down martin. When you know nothing about what happened or the evidence perhaps you should nto have an opinion on what happened but that would be the intellgent thing to do and therefor its impossible for yu to do it
Zimmerman agrees to meet the responding police cruiser back at the mailboxes near the front gate of the complex. At this point Zimmerman hangs up on his call and starts walking back towards his SUV.
Actually according to the phone call Zimmerman caught out of his car and was following Martin during this time.
So explain to me, Star how it is that with a running thirty yard head start and then with his pursuer going the wrong way when he chases him, that Trayvon Martin doesn't get away from George Zimmerman?
Oh I see so according to you it is impossible for someone to move faster then someone who is walking.
Have you ever seen the Olympics? People can run faster then other people

How can that POSSIBLY be?
So according to youthe Olympics isn't real but is fake. How much bullshit will you spew to defend a murder?
No the eyewitness saw two people struggling. But go on making shit up because that's all you can do to defend a murder
What person who heard the whole situation on the phone have I "ignored"?
The chick martin was on the phone with dumbass
I've listened to the phone transcripts of everyone involved...Zimmerman, the police dispatcher, various people who called 9-11 that night and Trayvon's girlfriend. NONE of them contradict what Zimmerman testified as to happening that night.
Perhaps the problem here is that you are a retard and don't know what contradcit is. When the phone records show that Zimmerman chased down Martin and confronted him and Martin was found dead blocks away from Zimmermans car and you then claim Zimmermanw as attacked by Martin at his car its apparent you are either 1) a murder trying to defend antoehr murder or 2) a retard
Yep and forensic analysis of the yells show that it was actually Martin yelling for help. But I guess according to you Martins father is God and knows everything so actuall evidence is irrelevant because he is right all the time
You say that Zimmerman contradicts himself? Where? Despite interrogations by local police, State police and Federal agents, Zimmerman's story has remained consistent.
Who knew that him saying he was on concrete when the police conclude he was on grass, Zimmerman claiming the incident occurred at his car despite Martin being killed blocks away from it, who knew that Zimmerman saying he was in his car while he was huffing and puffing, or Zimmerman saying that he was screaming for help while and also saying that Martin had his hand over his mouth, or him saying during his hearing that he did not know Martins age but when he talked to the police on the phone he could state Martins age was consistent. Learn to read because you do not know what consistent is
You on the other hand don't seem to have a grasp of the distances involved or the time frame involved with this case. You say that Martin was found "blocks" from Zimmerman's SUV? No...actually his body was found approximately 40 yards from where Zimmerman parked his SUV...
So he was found blocks away. jesus dumbass if you dont know how big a block is dont tell em Im wrong and then say the same thing I said
So how is it, Star that in the time that George Zimmerman gets out of his SUV...runs to the point Martin disappeared...then goes to the back gate (another thirty yards) that Martin has only managed to go five yards?
I see so if you are being followed and notice it after the person following you has caught up it means its impossible for that person to catch you..
How stupid are you?
The logical answer to that is that he was no longer TRYING to go to Brandy Green's townhouse but had in fact stopped and gone BACK to confront Zimmerman as he's walking back to his SUV to meet police.
Yep and that "logical" answer is contradicted by the evidence.SO why is your speculation that goes against what the evidence shows more correct then reality?
What racist posts did George Zimmerman make?
The Latest on the Trayvon Martin Case | ThinkProgress
Se e I've actually look at the evidence you've just made shit up

What neighbors accused him of being a racist?

You still haven't given an explanation as to why a racist would be out on the street handing out flyers demanding justice for a black homeless man beaten by the white son of a Sandford police officer. Care to explain that?
First you explain why bulling someone because of their race an saying racists things does not make someone a racists
What's amusing about you, Star...is that you bought into the narrative that the media was putting out about both Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman and despite overwhelming
Nope I brought in the evidence instead of you who just makes shit up because you are pro-murder
evidence that calls into question the validity of that narrative...you're STILL believing every word that they tell you.
No you making shit isn't evidence its just you being a retard who wants a murdered to get away Scott free because.

So according to you following someone and running after them isnt stalking... The problem here is that you are illiterate
why do you make shit up and post such retarded shit to defend a murder? What is your problem?

Innocent until proven guilty... Hell, YOU'VE already convicted the guy.

Innocent until proven guilty... Hell, YOU'VE already convicted the guy.

People are entitled to their opinions about what they thought happened and who is to blame. this is a message board, not a court of law.

Oldstyle's post is the best description, of the controverted and irrelevant issues, related to what Zimmerman said and did, before he shot Martin.

He omitted exactly what SPD dispatch said to Zimmerman because he was trying to use good, old circular logic, to justify use of deadly force, when what happened was SPD dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that," relative to Zimmerman's exit from his car, toward Martin.

I know wingnuts like to pretzel around the facts, which in this case are, Zimmerman had a gun, he intended to use it, he shot to kill, rather than wound or warn, and down he goes.

If the Feds were not watching, Zimmerman might get off. But not with Feds offshore! Did I spell 'F-e-d-s' correctly, wingnutskis? Is that how you guys spell Federov, or something? Get it? Down goes Zimmerman, no matter how much ya'all spank each other in a circle, eating each others' pretzels, pretending to get logical.

I'm assuming that you are ignorant of the time frame in which that police dispatcher makes the "We don't need you to do that." comment, Bob. It's not made to Zimmerman BEFORE he exits the SUV to follow Martin...it's made some time after. By the time the dispatcher comes to the conclusion that Zimmerman has in fact exited his vehicle and tried to follow the suspicious man, Zimmerman has reached the back gate of the complex where he doesn't see Martin. THAT is when the dispatcher tells him that they don't want him to follow and that is when they have the conversation about where it is that he should meet the responding police cruiser. Zimmerman does what the dispatcher asks. He's headed back towards his SUV from the back gate when the confrontation with Martin takes place.

I see so according to you what all the witness saw and heard cant of happened because of some stupid bullshit you spew. Here's the problem I;'m looking at the evidence your just speculating

No actually we have a witness who was on the phone who heard Zimmerman follow and run into Martin. See I'm not speculating and making shti up im stating what the evidence shows

Oddd how the police have no record of being on the phone with Zimmerman at this time./ So i ask why are you making shit up?

See that is pure speculation. You have no evidence that he did follow Martin in the right direction. In fact we have evidence that shows he did follow Martin in the right direction. but to you evidence is irrelevant instead your just going to make shit up and claim its reality

Odd how that happened before he chased down martin. When you know nothing about what happened or the evidence perhaps you should nto have an opinion on what happened but that would be the intellgent thing to do and therefor its impossible for yu to do it

Actually according to the phone call Zimmerman caught out of his car and was following Martin during this time.

Oh I see so according to you it is impossible for someone to move faster then someone who is walking.
Have you ever seen the Olympics? People can run faster then other people

So according to youthe Olympics isn't real but is fake. How much bullshit will you spew to defend a murder?

No the eyewitness saw two people struggling. But go on making shit up because that's all you can do to defend a murder

The chick martin was on the phone with dumbass

Perhaps the problem here is that you are a retard and don't know what contradcit is. When the phone records show that Zimmerman chased down Martin and confronted him and Martin was found dead blocks away from Zimmermans car and you then claim Zimmermanw as attacked by Martin at his car its apparent you are either 1) a murder trying to defend antoehr murder or 2) a retard

Yep and forensic analysis of the yells show that it was actually Martin yelling for help. But I guess according to you Martins father is God and knows everything so actuall evidence is irrelevant because he is right all the time

Who knew that him saying he was on concrete when the police conclude he was on grass, Zimmerman claiming the incident occurred at his car despite Martin being killed blocks away from it, who knew that Zimmerman saying he was in his car while he was huffing and puffing, or Zimmerman saying that he was screaming for help while and also saying that Martin had his hand over his mouth, or him saying during his hearing that he did not know Martins age but when he talked to the police on the phone he could state Martins age was consistent. Learn to read because you do not know what consistent is

So he was found blocks away. jesus dumbass if you dont know how big a block is dont tell em Im wrong and then say the same thing I said

I see so if you are being followed and notice it after the person following you has caught up it means its impossible for that person to catch you..
How stupid are you?

Yep and that "logical" answer is contradicted by the evidence.SO why is your speculation that goes against what the evidence shows more correct then reality?

Se e I've actually look at the evidence you've just made shit up

First you explain why bulling someone because of their race an saying racists things does not make someone a racists
What's amusing about you, Star...is that you bought into the narrative that the media was putting out about both Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman and despite overwhelming
Nope I brought in the evidence instead of you who just makes shit up because you are pro-murder
evidence that calls into question the validity of that narrative...you're STILL believing every word that they tell you.
No you making shit isn't evidence its just you being a retard who wants a murdered to get away Scott free because.

Well that explains why you're so absolutely clueless about this case, Star...you're basing your opinion on a "Think Progress" article from LAST MAY...when there was a full court press on by the liberal media to paint George Zimmerman as a racist thug. Do you really NOT know that most of what was printed in that article has since been debunked? You really do amuse me.

Douchewitz has no say in what happens to George Zimmerman

Unfortunately, you are right, but he does have a 'say' in jurisprudence as he is one of the most highly recognised legal scholars in the fricking country, Einstien.

He is not the prosecutor, and does not have possession of the evidence.

You still have yet to tell us why, if the prosecution has this huge bombshell that devastates Zimmerman's case as you're obviously convinced she does, she's allowing her case to continue looking weak and pathetic. Why hasn't she released it, and why wasn't it in her affidavit? Who's she hiding it from, because it's sure not the defense lawyer or the court?

Forum List

Back