Deregulation Nation

The local news reported today that the average person is getting 24 scammers robocalls per day heavily targeting the elderly. I've been pissed about this for months, because I get about 10 scammers calling per day. Trumptards deregulation caused this shit!!!
/----/ Link? BTW I get fewer Robo calls now that when Obozo was screwing up things.

How many deaths will be attributed to eliminated safety and environmental regulations?
None.

A nuclear bomb made at the Pantex plant in Carson County, Texas. Workers say thousands there have been sickened with and have died from exposure to beryllium at that plant. Trump has slashed regulations protecting workers from the toxic substance. | NNSA/Flickr (CC)
nuke970.jpg

How many deaths will be attributed to eliminated safety and environmental regulations?
It's been near 7 months so how many deaths have been attributed to the deregulation?

“I’m the one that saved coal,” says Trump as miner deaths nearly double in first year of office
Trump Says He 'Saved Coal,' but Miner Deaths Nearly Doubled in His First Year
Prove it liar.

Read the link Mikey.

None.

A nuclear bomb made at the Pantex plant in Carson County, Texas. Workers say thousands there have been sickened with and have died from exposure to beryllium at that plant. Trump has slashed regulations protecting workers from the toxic substance. | NNSA/Flickr (CC)
nuke970.jpg
/----/Nothing new. You can't blame Trump. And yes it sucks this is happening. LANL: The Rest of the Story: August 2007

It's been near 7 months so how many deaths have been attributed to the deregulation?

“I’m the one that saved coal,” says Trump as miner deaths nearly double in first year of office
Trump Says He 'Saved Coal,' but Miner Deaths Nearly Doubled in His First Year
Prove it liar.

Read the link Mikey.
Proving that I can read is not proof of jack. You idiots all somehow believe that someone claiming something on the internet is proof. Our society has gone down the sewer, because most of what's on the internet is bullshit.

None.

nuke970.jpg
Job opportunities!

None.

nuke970.jpg
Workers say? I say it's not true and that workers need to follow safety procedures and they'll be ok.

None.

nuke970.jpg
/----/Nothing new. You can't blame Trump. And yes it sucks this is happening. LANL: The Rest of the Story: August 2007

Yes, and even after all the evidence showing how harmful Beryllium is to people, Trump thought it would be a good idea to reduce those protections anyway.

Apparently Trump is responsible for everything! No wonder he doesn't tweet as much.

None.

nuke970.jpg

Yes, and even after all the evidence showing how harmful Beryllium is to people, Trump thought it would be a good idea to reduce those protections anyway.
You're a liar. You have o idea what Trump thought, or what Trump has done. You are just another America hating liar with no morality. Show us troll how Trump has done any of tis.

Forum List

Back