Deregulation Nation

How many deaths will be attributed to eliminated safety and environmental regulations?

The local news reported today that the average person is getting 24 scammers robocalls per day heavily targeting the elderly. I've been pissed about this for months, because I get about 10 scammers calling per day. Trumptards deregulation caused this shit!!!

• Banned
Oh snap! There was that terrible yellow water in Colorado I think? Who caused that? Oh wait, it was the actual EPA that fucked up that water.

How many deaths will be attributed to eliminated safety and environmental regulations?
It's been near 7 months so how many deaths have been attributed to the deregulation?

As a repair guy working in factories and on ships, including a hitch in the navy, I have plaquing and scarring on my lungs from asbestos exposure from before it was known to be so harmful. Can't always go on just deaths. I don't buy into this great revival of America becoming an industrial giant again under trump. However I'm sure that his hands off attitude on safety and pollution does send businesses and corporations a message that America is open for business, full steam ahead, and to hell with rules and regulations.

It's been near 7 months so how many deaths have been attributed to the deregulation?

As a repair guy working in factories and on ships, including a hitch in the navy, I have plaquing and scarring on my lungs from asbestos exposure from before it was known to be so harmful. Can't always go on just deaths. I don't buy into this great revival of America becoming an industrial giant again under trump. However I'm sure that his hands off attitude on safety and pollution does send businesses and corporations a message that America is open for business, full steam ahead, and to hell with rules and regulations.

It's known as the "so a few people die---big deal" strategy by the right.

Every state has a Department of Health.
If your DOH isn’t doing it’s job, call your media outlets.

Forum List

Back