DEPORT THE ABDULAZEEZ FAMILY..... radicals from hell!

FrontPage Mag ^ | 07/22/2015
Before and after 9/11, the FBI took a hard look at Youssef Abdulazeez because he had apparently donated money to Hamas through a front group. He went on a watch list. He went off the watch list. The FBI forgot about him until his son, Mohammod Youssef Abdulazeez, went on a Jihadist killing spree in Chattanooga. Just like the Tsarnaev terrorists, the media is digging into the background of this dysfunctional Muslim family. We have learned that Youssef Abdulazeez liked to beat and rape his wife. He even wanted to get a second wife to rape and beat, as permitted...
Chattanooga has already been proven to be a hoax.

Do you do this a lot?

Post hate threads trying to promote racial/religious hatred?

FrontPageMag as a source, huh?

FrontPageMag = Zio Propaganda R us
Is that YOU in your avatar?....Or your Grandfather?

The Muslim's are doing that all by themselves idiot.

right, and so did the little white Christian boy at the church.

So the little nut bag in SC isnt enough for you? You just have to bring in foreigners to kill the people Americans dont want to kill?
WTF is wrong with you?

Foreigners, how about the latin gangs. I'm an American , born and raised, and no Muslims are not the threat. This whole story sounds a lot mysterious along with the church killings.

Could you rewrite that in standard English? ----"Born and raised 'American' "----
Certainly not English speaking USA. What language was spoken in the home
of your childhood? It is nothing of which to be ashamed. You need remedication like thousands of other kids.
Penelope is an Islamist. Every post of his has to bring up Jews and how evil they are.

I agree.

Antisemitic, Islamist and full of hate.

She is the evil one.

Before and after 9/11, the FBI took a hard look at Youssef Abdulazeez because he had apparently donated money to Hamas through a front group. He went on a watch list. He went off the watch list. The FBI forgot about him until his son, Mohammod Youssef Abdulazeez, went on a Jihadist killing spree in Chattanooga. Just like the Tsarnaev terrorists, the media is digging into the background of this dysfunctional Muslim family. We have learned that Youssef Abdulazeez liked to beat and rape his wife. He even wanted to get a second wife to rape and beat, as permitted...

Do you do this a lot?

Is that YOU in YOUR avatar?

Or, are you a "Shadow" wannabe?

CHATTANOOGA HOAX 100% CONFIRMED! "Victims" already died in 2004, 2009, etc!!!!!
This is mind-blowing.....they aren't even covering their tracks anymore!!

Do you do this a lot?

So, you won't answer! ROTFLMFAO!

Do you do this a lot?

Right back at you.

Possible CNN Staged Video Different from Fox News Video To Confuse After They've Been Busted

Marine Lance Cpl. Larry L. Wells: Died August 6, 2004 Serving During Operation Iraqi Freedom. Age 22, of Mount Hermon, La.; assigned to Battalion Landing Team 1/4 (1st Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment), 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.; killed Aug. 6 by enemy action in Najaf province, Iraq.

Published on Jul 16, 2015
We expected something when we originally wrote in this video below.

"No blood on the floor with the "dead" body as usual.
Expect the Photoshop pictures to come out on the mass Masonic media to cover their lies, and their slaves start double talking... to the next staged event..."

Nothing but crisis actors laying down for their slave handlers.

Stay open to multiple videos being put out, to confuse everyone.

Staged productions would have multiple takes.

"Take Two..." With their controlled media CNN putting out one version and FOXNEWS possibly fronting a different take... The lying media will stoop to no end for their slave masters.

Expect "take three" with some blood appearing...
And then "Take Four" with the next staged event.
Watch out for the fake controlled multiple staged takes news videos, put out by the CFR Bilderberg main stream media.

They will put out multiple versions of their staged events to make conspiracy theorists look foolish and to mind control the public.

And I heard a voice from heaven saying COME OUT OF HER MYTHS MY PEOPLE, THAT YOU MAY NOT SHARE IN HER SINS AND RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES...

Last edited:
This is not going to be nipped in the bud until we get a POTUS that is respected and FEARED.
Yep. And Donald "The Godfather" Trump is just the man!

He'll make them all an offer they can't refuse.

Bomb, bomb , bomb, kill, destroy, destroy. And everyone says Yeah!!!!

yes----that is the nature of the HOLY HADJ ---- "death to........" "death to........" "death to........" and its been going on for almost 1400 years-------on the dead bodies of hundreds of millions to the DELIGHT OF PENELOPIAN PERVERTS
Netanyahu did not INVENT Islamic genocide--------Muhummad did

Time to elect a President with the balls to use the Alien Enemies Act and deport these terrorist fucks.

Never knew there was such a thing.

Time to elect a President with the balls to use the Alien Enemies Act and deport these terrorist fucks.

Yes it was part of the Aliens and Sedition Act of 1798, signed by John Adams. It was intended to be used to keep the French from interfering within the US to get people to join their cause. Some of the laws expired after a few years, but that one did not. It's what FDR used on Japanese-Americans in WWII.

We can lawfully expel Muslims because it is a time of war, and they are the enemy.

Yes it was part of the Aliens and Sedition Act of 1798, signed by John Adams. It was intended to be used to keep the French from interfering within the US to get people to join their cause. Some of the laws expired after a few years, but that one did not. It's what FDR used on Japanese-Americans in WWII.

We can lawfully expel Muslims because it is a time of war, and they are the enemy.

thanks ----it was my impression that Mc Carthy also used some sort of existing
law regarding people who "support the violent over-throw of the US government"-----or something like that

Muslim immigration needs to go bye bye as well, it's insane.

Check that thing we call the "First Amendment" there, Whizzo.

Fuck that, we continue letting these mentally ill killers in. The first amendment does not say, we have to take in muslims at an alarming rate.

But it does say, essentially, that the government cannot act on the basis of religion.

So no, fuck you.

Fuck me? Because I don't want murdering sand rats here?

I read on it after I saw you talk of it. I understood it to be a tool for war time or non war time. What war are we officially in right now? Only the Korean war correct?

Fuck that, we continue letting these mentally ill killers in. The first amendment does not say, we have to take in muslims at an alarming rate.

But it does say, essentially, that the government cannot act on the basis of religion.

So no, fuck you.

Because you don't want the Constitution here.
Not really interested in your emotional-meltdown demagogue-fed bigot fantasies. :eusa_hand:

So no, fuck you.

Not really interested in your emotional-meltdown demagogue-fed bigot fantasies. :eusa_hand:

I do want the constitution you fucking idiot. I just don't want murdering terrorists here. They are a cult, they deserve no protections.

So no, fuck you.

I do want the constitution you fucking idiot. I just don't want murdering terrorists here. They are a cult, they deserve no protections.

So now you're changing your own post. You said -- and it's still sitting there above --- "Muslim immigration".

Wanna see it again?

Replace "Muslim" with "Catholic" or "Jewish" or "Shinto" and see if the point might finally begin to seep in. Then go check the First Amendment.

Last edited:

So no, fuck you.

So now you're changing your own post. You said -- and it's still sitting there above --- "Muslim immigration".

Replace "Muslim" with "Catholic" or "Jewish" or "Shinto" and see if the point might finally begin to seep in.

None of those are savagely killing people now are they? So we should allow mass immigration of cannibals, just because we have freedoms that were written for us?

So no, fuck you.

Replace "Muslim" with "Catholic" or "Jewish" or "Shinto" and see if the point might finally begin to seep in.

None of those are savagely killing people now are they? So we should allow mass immigration of cannibals, just because we have freedoms that were written for us?

Cannabalism is not a religion. And Islam is not a terrorism.
Shall we stop immigration of Christians on account of the Eric Rudolphs and Scott Roeders?

Cannabalism is not a religion. And Islam is not a terrorism.
Shall we stop immigration of Christians on account of the Eric Rudolphs and Scott Roeders?

Terrorists aren't working for islam? You are a complete fucking nut job, have a good day.

Forum List

Back