Denver "Migrants" Getting Kicked Out

No body forced them to illegally enter our country.
They are demanding free housing, free food and free healthcare.
I bet that if I went to their country and demanded free housing, free food and free healthcare, they would laugh and kick me back across their border.

No body forced them to illegally enter our country.
They are demanding free housing, free food and free healthcare.
I bet that if I went to their country and demanded free housing, free food and free healthcare, they would laugh and kick me back across their border.

Lol

Nah. They'd kidnap you and random you back to your family.

Well, didn't the moonbats turn Colorado into moonbat heaven?...Why wouldn't the border crashers come there for some of the free lunch?

once the moonbats get into office, fags, lez, queers, trans begin to weasel into lower offices. Once the kabal is in place, Public Voting never matters again?

These ungrateful illegals want nice hotel rooms, good food, free everything but YET American homeless are sleeping on the sidewalks. Here is a real slap in the face, when the American homeless went to get Thanksgiving Dinner they told them the illegals got there first and there was no Turkey Day dinner to be had. :mad:

These ungrateful illegals want nice hotel rooms, good food, free everything but YET American homeless are sleeping on the sidewalks. Here is a real slap in the face, when the American homeless went to get Thanksgiving Dinner they told them the illegals got there first and there was no Turkey Day dinner to be had. :mad:
Well it helps to get up before noon....Just sayin'.

Democrats tell illegal immigrants to surge the border, but when they arrive in Democrat cities, democrats let their brown people hate out.

Kicked out of Denver or the country? Because unless they are kicked out of the country then nothing was accomplished. All of these illegals aren't city or state problems, they are American problems. Even if you don't have a tidal wave of illegals near then you're still effected because there are so damn many now they are effecting the country as a whole.

once the moonbats get into office, fags, lez, queers, trans begin to weasel into lower offices. Once the kabal is in place, Public Voting never matters again?

It's obvious people like George soros that figured out if you can't change the laws then you change the people who make and enforce the laws.

Forum List

Back