Denied! Judge Blocks New Florida Welfare Drug Testing Law

You asswipe libtards cannot come up with a single plausible reason as to why the hard working taxpayer should subsidize someone's drug use.

You asswipe libtards cannot come up with a single plausible reason as to why the hard working taxpayer should subsidize someone's drug use.

To be fair, since you're on Medicare, aren't we subsidizing your drug use?

And reroute can't come up with more than 2% that we are supporting their drug use. You would rather waste millions drug testing people who don't seem to be coming up postive for drugs, than support your fellow man. There is that small government for ya.

This is exactly how it's supposed to work.

Now we get to see if it passes constitutional muster in the courts, perhaps all the way to the SCOTUS.

My money is on does not pass, but I've guessed wrong before.

This is just not right. Why should fl tax payers pay for drug addicts addiction. If a person has to take a drug test to have a job then people on welfare should have to do one to get their checks.

This is just not right. Why should fl tax payers pay for drug addicts addiction. If a person has to take a drug test to have a job then people on welfare should have to do one to get their checks.
And people that live off of government bennies should also take drug tests....that would be you.

You, asswipe trolltard, cannot come up with a single plausible reason as to why anyone should be alleging that tax money would or might be going to subsidize drug use. We've been over this before in the earlier thread. You're assumption that people who receive benefits are on drugs, or that they use that money for drugs, is based on nothing more than your own irrational blind hatred, and has not a single supporting fact to it. The evidence here shows that a negligible 0.05% of applicants had recently used drugs. And before you babble about the 1600 who didn't take the test, you already fully well know that we've already established how transportation and the expense of the test was what stopped a good portion, if not the vast majority, of those people.

But you're so damn contemptible that you waltz right in here and go ahead spouting the same lie, knowing damn well that what you're saying is a load of horse shit. Guess what? Nobody other than Al Qaeda and the KKK are interested marinating in your useless puddle of piss and hate. So shut the Hell up and go back to sucking the teet of the taxpayer while you collect that entitlement check and you smoke your crack, and maybe let your silence be the "thank you" to all of us hard working taxpayers here, mkay?

Last edited:
Why should we let Willow receive medicare without a monthly pee test?

An estimated 4.3 million adults aged 50 or older, or 4.7 percent of adults in that age range, had used an illicit drug in the past year. The illicit drugs most commonly used by older adults were marijuana (2.8 percent) and prescription-type drugs used nonmedically (2.1 percent). These percentages translate to 2.5 million past year marijuana users and 1.9 million past year nonmedical users of prescription-type drugs. Only 0.7 percent (664,000) of older adults reported use of illicit drugs other than marijuana or psychotherapeutics, including 0.5 percent for cocaine, 0.1 percent for hallucinogens, and 0.1 percent for heroin.

Illicit Drug Use among Older Adults

And people that live off of government bennies should also take drug tests....that would be you.

If they want us to take a drug test I have no problem with it. I have nothing to hide:cuckoo: And when hubby was active duty they did do drug test on him all the time. He had to take a drug test to get his current job. If you have nothing to hide then why have a problem with it

Judge Blocks New Florida Welfare Drug Testing Law | News One

Supporters say applicants skipped the test because they knew they would have tested positive for drugs. Applicants must pay $25 to $35 for the test and are reimbursed by the state if they pass. It’s unclear if the state has saved money. During his campaign, Scott said the measure would save $77 million, but it’s unclear how he arrived at those figures.

Is it me or is it that GOPtards love throwing out imaginary monetary figures just to sway people into believing something that is falseß
Minor setback. It will go up the chain in court and eventually become valid.

also, I wonder how many welfare candidates are investing some of that money in drugs? how can so many welfare people be driving nice cars and afford all those expensive gadgets? hmm, maybe that's why Obama won Cally and New York?

Next time you go pick up some dope ask them yourself. Dope

Supporters say applicants skipped the test because they knew they would have tested positive for drugs. Applicants must pay $25 to $35 for the test and are reimbursed by the state if they pass. It’s unclear if the state has saved money. During his campaign, Scott said the measure would save $77 million, but it’s unclear how he arrived at those figures.

Is it me or is it that GOPtards love throwing out imaginary monetary figures just to sway people into believing something that is falseß

Can I ask you or any of you other morons who don't live in the real world a question?

Do you know anyone on welfare or do you know anything about welfare? There is massive waste in the system, and abuse all I gotta do is go walk through my old neighberhood to see this. Go drive through the hood

Here... this ODB R.I.P God bless'em I'm a huge fan and I think it's hilarious but it displays what is wrong with the system. Please one of you fucks come up with some legitimate rebuttal instead of playing partisan games for the fuck of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6DlFehh0SQ]Dirty Bastard on his way to pick up his welfare check.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

Can I ask you or any of you other morons who don't live in the real world a question?

Do you know anyone on welfare or do you know anything about welfare? There is massive waste in the system, and abuse all I gotta do is go walk through my old neighberhood to see this. Go drive through the hood

Here... this ODB R.I.P God bless'em I'm a huge fan and I think it's hilarious but it displays what is wrong with the system. Please one of you fucks come up with some legitimate rebuttal instead of playing partisan games for the fuck of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6DlFehh0SQ]Dirty Bastard on his way to pick up his welfare check.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

Very few in Florida are coming up positive for drugs and of those who its weed they're smoking so where is the massive waste? We waste more tax payer dollars fighting phony wars and locking up drug addicts with long prison sentences than we do to welfare fraud.

^^I have no problem with drug legalization, and I smoke weed, but I got an issue with somebody smoking and being on Welfare. Smoking kills your drive, get a job so you can get your weed. I also find it hard to believe only pot heads use welfare, they don't have meth, coke, crack, and heroin in Florida? None in Miami? lol Remember how you accused the right wing politicians of making numbers up, kinda looks like the pot calling the kettle black here.

I agree about the wars and drug laws, however, I think we should go a step further than that.

I'm not one of those people you are gonna catch on this welll we waste money here. I think we waste a lot of money, while I agree with this and reforming welfare because what it does is foster dependency. Your bank account can't reach over 1,000 and there's some strict rules applying to housing. They don't encoure healthy financial habits like saving, they encourage you to spend all you get so you will be on that check next month.

But like I was saying, I think if we are going to reform entitlements, which essentially makes getting welfare a tougher and more strenuous process I think the typical right states need to take a hard look at themselves. Those farm subsidies, oil, and airport subsidies all need to be eliminated or drawn back a lot. We burn corn for ethanol while people starve, here and abroad and food prices are rising as well globally. The government has imposed itself into so many sectors for short term fixes it is now becoming one big problem.

Last edited:

If they want us to take a drug test I have no problem with it. I have nothing to hide:cuckoo: And when hubby was active duty they did do drug test on him all the time. He had to take a drug test to get his current job. If you have nothing to hide then why have a problem with it

Why bother having a constitution at all? Since you aren't doing anything wrong, you shouldn't have any problem with cops searching your house whenever they feel like it, right?

Why bother having a constitution at all? Since you aren't doing anything wrong, you shouldn't have any problem with cops searching your house whenever they feel like it, right?

Where in the Constitution is the Right to Welfare?

I'm lost on your point, I could be misunderstanding you but if not you have shown some stupidity of epic proportions.

Not good enough. If you believe you should have a drug test before getting your bennies you should ask your congresscritters to make it happen,

Forum List

Back